Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer (46773 Views)

Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by promisedeco(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Joke of the centurygringrin
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by yehmy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Not possible Ronaldo is too big for Chelsea
Are u Chelsea

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by tfash96(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Here comes the priceless GOAT... for you to be given blank offer is not easy.. It means just tell us how much you want.. What some people's GOAT can only dream of.. The amount of money China wants to sign him can buy the whole thing in Epl:living or non-living tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't think juventus want to sale Ronaldo.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Ifybwoy7: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorttee4u:
C ororo. As fantastic footballer you are, you just too materialistic. People like you don't last. Ask ibrahamovic
materialistic how, and yet he took cut pay to join juventus. if he is materialistic he would be in madrid because they are the only one that can pay him. take it easy with the hatred now

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Nairalandhero: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:
how this fake news take make FP oh wait, na nairaland I dey
Lol grin grin grin
This your post got me laughing grin grin
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by contigiency(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Waste of money.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Ifybwoy7: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Centcanada:
Imagine lampard! So out of 150 they gave you to buy palyers, you still bent on using 120for CR7? Okey.
who told you its 150. are you in chelsea board? or just what u hear from the news
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Naijaarchive(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
yehmy:
Are u Chelsea
grin grin grin
No nau
U of all people suppose know nau
Go do wentin there baby?
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Ifybwoy7: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
yeahh:
Uhh. If it's true he should not try moving at all. He will not win anything serious with Chelsea. Except he likes to win community shield
you think chelsea is arsenal or man u of late.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Hahjascho(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chelsea Ko, Leicester city nï.

It's just a fantasy that won't ever become a reality. Where Man u dey?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Dalil8: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorttee4u:
C ororo. As fantastic footballer you are, you just too materialistic. People like you don't last. Ask ibrahamovic

And you're not materialistic?

If you're offered a monthly pay of $500k, you won't accept it?
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy lmao. Which kind see finish be this naaa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by yehmy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

grin grin grin
No nau
U of all people suppose know nau
Go do wentin there baby?
Well it's like we Chelsea have enough money to spend, but i will prefer if we can buy hazard back nd maybe coutinho than going for The GOAT
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Seunfretty: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marviey:
grin grin

I can't stop laughing

Chelsea don't even have the funds to pull this off. It's all a joke. I mean it's a fake news. I don't trust the source Shaa.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-H7g7Lcog648/XujRWDU1xOI/AAAAAAAAABg/HWl8mFXrO1syQB5JLukRoAYQq0SGC-TjQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/IMG_20200616_140656.png[/img]

please I'll need good willing people to help and also repost. He's my course mate a friend, please post it on you FB, Instagram, Twitter etc
....are u kidding or u ve forgotten Chelsea made close to 200million dolls from hazard and morata at the beginning of the season and didn't sign any player in Jan...a team that's are spending and already preparing to sign players even before the transfer window.....where some teams like Tottenham are already borrowing ....its unlikely CR7 comes to Chelsea but if dey should ask u one team that's ready to throw money around from now till end of next transfer window ...then Chelsea is one of such team....they literally got Werner into a deal cos liverpoos board didn't ave the fund to compete with them at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Really

Ronaldo has now become an object of transfer..

Maritally wide;
Ronaldo is a hoe, a harlot. A woman with broken home jumping from one man to another coz of greed..

Messi is a faithful wife, honest, married as a virgin, long suffering and the best woman a man cud ever have..

You want to have a wife like;

Messi - click like
Ronaldo - click share

Be careful of what you click oo.. It will definitely happen tooo

Let the vote began

Do u want them to vote for the footballer they want ??
Or you want them to chose a wife...??

Btw ..equating two world class football players to a wife in a domestic setting is the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen...it’s not only incomparable it’s ridiculously lame .....if it’s for jokes, it’s not even near funny...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Openbusiness: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lyydia:
See money
Money is for Juventus, not Ronaldo
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Enoch07: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nairalandhero:
Lol grin grin grin
This your post got me laughing grin grin
pls don't laugh o, even as a Chelsea fan I was shocked like buhari when I saw this fake news
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
If this. news was from Lai Mohammed, I would have believed it a bit.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by DenreleDave(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Do u want them to vote for the footballer they want ??
Or you want them to chose a wife...??

Btw ..equating two world class football players to a wife in a domestic setting is the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen...it’s not only incomparable it’s ridiculously lame .....if it’s for jokes, it’s not even near funny...

Shut ur dirty mouth.... Like or share and pass..

I don't need ur talks... U sound like a mosquito
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
yehmy:
Well it's like we Chelsea have enough money to spend, but i will prefer if we can buy hazard back nd maybe coutinho than going for The GOAT
Bringing Ronaldo to Chelsea is just to lift Chelsea up
What can hazard do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Dayodragon: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
RONALDO IS LIKE A FINE WINE....If keeping fit was an Art, Ronaldo is the Picasso

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
fake news.

rumors.

cos, it won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Nairalandhero: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:

pls don't laugh o, even as a Chelsea fan I was shocked like buhari when I saw this fake news
me I'm a Chelsea fan too, but I want the deal to happen
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Marviey: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seunfretty:
....are u kidding or u ve forgotten Chelsea made close to 200million dolls from hazard and morata at the beginning of the season and didn't sign any player in Jan...a team that's are spending and already preparing to sign players even before the transfer window.....where some teams like Tottenham are already borrowing ....its unlikely CR7 comes to Chelsea but if dey should ask u one team that's ready to throw money around from now till end of next transfer window ...then Chelsea is one of such team....they literally got Werner into a deal cos liverpoos board didn't ave the fund to compete with them at the moment

Never thought of that ...

But now that I think of it, you're right . They've still got some buck to spare.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Dayodragon: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
tfash96:
Here comes the priceless GOAT... for you to be given blank offer is not easy.. It means just tell us how much you want.. What some people's GOAT can only dream of.. The amount of money China wants to sign him can buy the whole thing in Epl:living or non-living tongue tongue tongue

priceless GOAT made loyal with money..
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by tfash96(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dayodragon:

priceless GOAT made loyal with money..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by GeneralPula: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
yeahh:
Uhh. If it's true he should not try moving at all. He will not win anything serious with Chelsea. Except he likes to win community shield

But they’re the current Europa champions.

Nah wetin be your club and nah which cup them Dey hold presently?

Chelsea has been the best club in England in the last 15 years.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by vince96w2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
May be chukwuma ronaldo
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by RTSC: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Spending such money on such a washed out player is madness.

I would rather spend that money on Sancho.

Fake news. Chelsea is not that stupid.

Only Real Madrid are that stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Angry At Barcelona Fans Outside Camp Nou (Photos, Video) / Iheanacho's 86.9 Mins-Per-Goal Ratio Is The Best In BPL History / Corpse And Burial Photos Of Saka Abdulazeez Who Slumped & Died During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.