Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down (34922 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Do I Have The Right To Be Sad About My Babe That Just Cheated On Me / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u

324 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Kriss216: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for the advice....That's my machismo with which i live my life.
Success is the best revenge.
But on another thread you claimed to be a lady, why are you posing as a guy here?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by EngrMarve(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wait, is this post about their physical looks?

Well

Why should I be sad?

But truth be told, I respect that gender but I don't care about them. (I am very sorry to type this here)

Hey, I just feel like I don't need them. I care more about me being successful.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best.

Modified pls I am not criticizing fat ladies oooo... Just get my point leave the fat or no fat thing.....

Focus on ur life... Get better, the time u r using to please a lady can be use to improve ursef..

Sometimes you pursue a lady for like a year or 2, during the courtship, you may later find out that it is not worth the stress and u cud av used those time n resources for another thing..

Ladies. Keep ur opinion one side... I am advising my fellow guy to hustle and add value to their life than waiting to be accepted by a lady...

Guys be wise.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Blackmoran(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
There is no big deal if a lady rejects you, 1 probably she is forming hard to get 2 at that moment her mood and the timing was bad. 3 she isn't interested.. The main thing is that you approach her and you sorted your mind.. Don't be those guys that if they see a lady they like, they won't approach, when they get home they become producer writing imaginary script of how they should have approach, they end up sleeping daydreaming about her...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by lomprico(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
you have issues with fatness abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Kriss216: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best
Onyi22 is slim.. Try and hook up with her.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by JOACHINpedro: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
My fellow guys undecided
Bobby is that you? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Onyi22 is slim.. Try and hook up with her.

Dat girl with krawl krawl yansh

God forbid bad tin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Kriss216: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Dat girl with krawl krawl yansh

God forbid bad tin
Lol
She got bedmatic skills o.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Mandela27: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Life goes on..
Better days ahead .

Who knows if she could have used u for INDIAN ABYSS PACKAGE but God confused her to say no to you.Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
After showing signs that you aren't interested, some still pursue.

Have you no self-respect and esteem ?

Why pursue someone who has shown no interest?

11 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by callmeRichie(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lesson note: Nothing pleases a man! Not even shape or yansh, after one or two babies, you're off market to him. Who do us like this?grin

10 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by CAPSLOCKED: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
1Sharon:
After showing signs that you aren't interested, some still pursue.

Have you no self-respect and esteem ?

Why pursue someone who has shown no interest?

WHEN WOMEN ARE ONE KIND.

---IF YOU PURSUE TOO HARD, THEY'LL SAY YOU LACK SELF-ESTEEM. THEY'LL SAY YOU'RE "DISTURBING" THEM.
---IF YOU DON'T PURSUE, THEY'LL SAY YOU WERE NEVER SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT WAS WHY YOU GAVE UP EASILY WHEN THEY WANTED YOU TO TRY HARDER.

THIS IS WHY IT IS BETTER FOR MEN TO PURSUE CAREER AND WEALTH SO AS NOT TO BE HOOKED IN THE CENTER OF WOMEN'S TWISTED NONSENSE.

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Thanks for the advice....That's my machismo with which i live my life.
Success is the best revenge.
But on another thread you claimed to be a lady, why are you posing as a guy here?

Have I ever said I am a lady?? Check my profile
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by eazylion001: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
female monkier
male story..

OP are you a male or female, please don't confuse us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Have I ever said I am a lady?? Check my profile
Ok sorry that was Xafvra But why the 'f' on your moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by paulolee(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
sad for what?? its better to be rejected than not to try na..las las bea wey reject u fit still reason u letter..if she turn u down just move on bro and pls dnt stick around hoping she changes her mind bcoz u would endup feeling more pained..
last year in skul a bea turned me down after all my care and the supposed green lights i thought she was showing me, said she cnt date me because am a bad boy and too lyk gals...d words broke me because d bea mk sense bt i moved on.....jus last month i mistakenly saw her around my uncle's place in uyo during this lockdown and we exchanged contacts and she visited, we were gisting wen she apologized for judging me bk den and for turning down my advances because she see my legit crib n the soft settings and i jus smilled n accepted her pleas...since last month it have been steady nunu wenever i nid her brand and feelings isnt involved because she once said she cnt date a bad boy and i think am still dt bad boy

41 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by OluwasureGig: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
feel sad ke it's a normal thing nah. the one I have problems with is girls that will not tell you yes or no. they'll just be hanging around like mosquitoes on the wall... where's slawormir, abeg come and shout damnnn niggarrr on this thread for nothing.. werey oshi grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP, you be transgender abi crossdresser or queer?

No be me o. Ona still dey gist galz this days. Me if I see gal wey I like na to ask how much for short time cuz 90% na okpo.

If dem call price wey I fil chest, we do the thing. If dem call price wey dem papa no get, na dem know

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by helinues: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Walahi the reverse is the case.

Wetin you want do with skulls for Mr dead house
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Who gets sad when a lady turns him down?

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
if a lady turns u down,

go get a pussy somewhere else.

or better still, just flash her a bundle grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by GeniusWeb: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol... "..my guys...." with a female moniker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by geedot: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
That's the right thing to do and not because a lady turned you down.
Women run after successful men. Any reasonable man should run after success, then by default you'll have success and lots of women running after you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by gambia(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
How does this trash made FP? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by shegzhkn: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.