Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? (2316 Views)

BE HONEST!! How Many Have You Achieved Yet?? / What Have You Achieved Dating Him? / What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Heloct(f): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2020
I've learnt a lot from Nairaland's great minds.

Some comments would wow you while some would make you do the rolling on the floor kind of laugh.

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Deepocean(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Ceejay322:

Honestly, i find myself these days more on nairaland compared to facebook

In fact, I can for years stay without Facebook, but I don't think I can go for a day without Nairaland. Either I login or stay as guest.

I told a brother to leave Facebook and come to Nairaland to upgrade his intelligence, but I am disappointed seeing him always using Facebook. It was a waste of energy for me introducing Nairaland to him. I have not seen him using the forum in my presence before, all he does is to be liking pictures of friends on Facebook here and there, I felt like flogging him one day like that. Lol.

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by sesameq: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Knew little about women previously. Now I am a professor of women. Have learnt a lot from Nairaland.

To even talk to a girl before na wahala. Thanks to Guys like UBUNJA , MARTINEZ, LUKUI, and so on and the redpill crew. I now fxck girls and bitches for fun.

God is the greatest.

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Wait, how do y'all meet people?
Some people people above me said they got connections, some jobs, some even met members of the opposite sex. Abi my phone na Chinko

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by galadima77(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Some people people above me said they got connections, some jobs, some even met members of the opposite sex. Abi my phone na Chinko

That thing tire me.

Back to topic: The savagery for nairaland no be here...

A great family I must say

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
nickvanilla:
I've learnt how to handle women well. Thanks to iLegend, Harddon, Ubunja, Martinez and other legends.

If not for these guys, I'm sure I would have been the greatest simp/Mugu out there. When I was younger, girls could use me sha. But now them no born them well grin grin grin grin

one day i 2 shal get there stil learning. i trowey salute @ Hardon

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2020
After being a visitor into these forums for three years, I'm glad that today I'm officially one of the members.
Into this globalized world information serves as a basic foundation for anything to be achieved.

Knowing Nairaland back in the mid-2017 has helped me with information and occurring news on different subjects as it is partitioned.

With many people come countless of blessings, I'm always curious about other people and their culture around the world. Nairaland helped me to know more about West Africa so happy am I.

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Degrezhaa: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Mehnnnn Nairaland Has helped me alot...
Frim getting current news to learning a lot about life, making want to improve myself as a whole...
. I find myself visiting Nairaland more than Facebook now....
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by nnadychuks(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
I love Nairaland more than twitter because las las Twitter users think they have brains more than any other platforms. Nairaland has helped me so much; I’ve gained/given meaningful advises on this forum.
True some nairalanders are funny, most times crazy/annoying but I can’t go a day without Opening Nairaland.
Twitter is for memes and the users are intelligent, but you won’t gain nothing
Instagram na fake life and gossip
Facebook self... mtcheeew
But Nairaland na baba

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Lordfranklin(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nairaland has really helped me in numerous ways. Ever since my female friend introduced Nairaland to me in 2013 I've been an avid fan since then.
This is where you get to meet the crazy, the funny, the witty, the sarcastic, the psychopath, the intelligent, the mentally deranged et cetera
I left Facebook because y'all know how most of these kids hardly give a damn about anything that has to do with them using their brains. On Nairaland I can get to encounter people with levels of experience and achievements I dream of.
As much as I'd hate to call myself a know-it-all, at least I know little about many topics right now compared to back in those days.

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by ieemmanuel(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I met my husband here tongue tongue
Am searching for my wife toocry
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Femzaremz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nairaland made me an ATHEIST!
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Zabiboy: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
sesameq:
Knew little about women previously. Now I am a professor of women. Have learnt a lot from Nairaland.

To even talk to a girl before na wahala. Thanks to Guys like UBUNJA , MARTINEZ, LUKUI, and so on and the redpill crew. I now fxck girls and bitches for fun.

God is the greatest.

Even tho the bolded is true, it wasnt necessary here....
Cz it'll give others a bad impression about TRP...
I hope you understand me man..
GL cool
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nairaland helped in financial opportunities, got connections through them, infact nl is fun better than fb, instagram, vk.com(russian social media site), twitter, whatsapp,
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Ceejay322(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Femzaremz:
Nairaland made me an ATHEIST!
How is that possible
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Meedon: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alot

I learnt how to

Create a blog

Publish book on KDP

Motivational words from my oga's dem in this forum that kept me going even when I was about committing suicide
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chummynoni:
nairaland is a great forum. am so current with happenings that my boss always ask me for new updates. nairaland didnt make me feel bored wen i was jobless, and i got my job frm dis same nairaland. i am not yet married but i have insight about marriage already, thanks to nairaland.

Nice one

But I'm building wat will pass nairaland time to come. I'm almost done with the stuff I'm working on, just want to add ads
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Femzaremz(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ceejay322:

How is that possible
hang around the religious section for a while u will understand!
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Chummynoni(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:

Nice one

But I'm building wat will pass nairaland time to come. I'm almost done with the stuff I'm working on, just want to add ads

nice one. goodluck bro
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chummynoni:
nice one. goodluck bro
thanks
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Ejenavi18(f): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
Through PMs bro..
I've met some really nice people from here..

Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by anochuko01(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
I got my last two jobs via nairaland.... They weren't Jobs posted by random people but by a worker and owner of the companies.
I've got a feeling that my next job is gonna come from LinkedIn, but I'm open minded.
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Angy55(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
I got my first job through a nairalander that sent me a pm in less than two months. Even when some demonize people wanted to swap my name, he stood gidigba grin.
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Ytea(f): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin oh Darling nairaland.
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Angelacruz: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Great
Jacqueline22:
I met my husband here tongue tongue
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Pweetiedude(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
I've really learnt a lot, from knowing about recent happenings around us and learning about new things, just to mention few. Nairaland has been a place to ward off boredom, much thanks to Seun Osewa and the ever amiable admins. Nairaland is indeed a lifesaver.
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by folarr(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
The question is what has Nairaland achieved from me being a nairalander
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Through PMs bro..
I've met some really nice people from here..

Also, how do u PM someone? Is it by those emails, cuz I sent some to people and I ain't got no reply since then. I'm actually using opera mini to login. Not the Nairaland app. So is there anything I need to know
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Alexaonfleek: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Ejenavi18(f): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Also, how do u PM someone? Is it by those emails, cuz I sent some to people and I ain't got no reply since then. I'm actually using opera mini to login. Not the Nairaland app. So is there anything I need to know
Yes, it is by those emails. Maybe the people you're actually sending mails to no longer have access to the emails they registered with or they choose to ignore your mails.
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Yes, it is by those emails. Maybe the people you're actually sending mails to no longer have access to the emails they registered with or they choose to ignore your mails.

Biko nu no vex, but pls will the messages appear here or on the person's gmail account
Re: What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? by paul100(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2020
elpochas:
Nairaland has made me so current with news around the world,am now like an information minister both at work and at home.imagine reading news before the radio or tv stations gets to anounce it on air.
Me too,this lockdown before my parents put channel news to listen to latest news,i have already given them some strong headline news.All thanks to Nairaland

I Seek A Wife For My Whiteman Friend! Women Only (photo) / For Those Born In The 90s And Still Single.. / .