Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V (1603 Views)

I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Which is better in terms of

# Storyline

# Graphics

# Detail

# Gameplay.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'll go for RDR 2. That game is insanely insane. Never seen such detail to a video game.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by Faponko: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Red dead for sure. That game is outta this world. Crazy ass detail. Even horses poop and fall sick. If you visit a stranger at home, they can poison you and steal your money. You can get robbed when alone in a forest. The graphics I'm red dead redemption 2 is better than GTA 5. Storyline is better too. Only difference is that GTA5 is more faster paced. If you don't have patience , you won't enjoy RDR.

Another difference is that GTA is in a modern setting, rdr is in the old west setting. Like the 18th century .

Generally, rdr is far better. Both are from Rockstar tho.

6 Likes

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Faponko:
Red dead for sure. That game is outta this world. Crazy ass detail. Even horses poop and fall sick. If you visit a stranger at home, they can poison you and steal your money. You can get robbed when alone in a forest. The graphics I'm red dead redemption 2 is better than GTA 5. Storyline is better too. Only difference is that GTA5 is more faster paced. If you don't have patience , you won't enjoy RDR.

Another difference is that GTA is in a modern setting, rdr is in the old west setting. Like the 18th century .

Generally, rdr is far better. Both are from Rockstar tho.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by jikins(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
jikins:
RDR2 is the best game I have played on PS4. GTA V is great too but RDR2 is just on a whole-nother level.

1 Like

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Which is better in terms of
# Storyline
# Graphics
# Detail
# Gameplay.

7year old game vs 2 year old game
except from guns have nothing in common
try compare RDR2 with a game of it's kind

2 Likes

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

Nigerians ehn are extremely dumb. Tell me why they are incomparable lol he's bringing age into the fray. In the gaming world age of not more than 15 years means nothing.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nigerians ehn are extremely dumb. Tell me why they are incomparable lol he's bringing age into the fray. In the gaming world age of not more than 15 years means nothing.

Nigerians are so dumb

I thank God you're not a Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by jikins(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The Nigerians there is totally unnecessary
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2020
jikins:

But look at that excuse na. That you can't compare two games coz they're seven years apart lol. In the gaming world , you can even compare games that are 15 yrs apart.

Moreover gta and rdr are similar. Both are open world games so why can't you compare them lol. from his level of thinking you shouldn't even be comparing GTA IV to GTA V. Since they are years apart then. And most people even believe GTA IV is far better than V in terms of details. That's a game that's 5 years older o.

typicalgamer
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2020
typicalgamer:

And you're even wrong on this. GTA that your claiming is a old game have a more sophisticated weapon cache than rdr. And you're there saying you can't compare 2 games coz 1 if them is older.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by jikins(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But look at that excuse na. That you can't compare two games coz they're seven years apart lol. In the gaming world , you can even compare games that are 15 yrs apart.

Moreover gta and rdr are similar. Both are open world games so why can't you compare them lol. from his level of thinking you shouldn't even be comparing GTA IV to GTA V. Since they are years apart then. And most people even believe GTA IV is far better than V in terms of details. That's a game that's 5 years older o.

typicalgamer

Thats between you and him really. But your derogatory remarks about Nigerians is something that doesn't sit well and totally unnecessary.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2020
jikins:

Help me tell am children I share nairaland with nowadays
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And you're even wrong on this. GTA that your claiming is a old game have a more sophisticated weapon cache than rdr. And you're there saying you can't compare 2 games coz 1 if them is older.

Bro all this are very unnecessary bants
I said they can't be compared because graphics wise without mod rdr2 floor GTA v
And the added use of Perks gives rdr2 another edge over GTA v

Bro fact is apart from open world you can't compare them rdr2 is so much more sophisticated than GTA v

Rdr2 uses bestiary which is not available in GTA v
Rdr2 uses clothes according to region which is still not available in GTA v

I can go on but the difference between both games is just too much

In the end instead of proving wrong they can be compared you have to make silly remarks

Like when. I quoted you I threw jabs your way
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If you had started with this statement instead of insults you' would have loved the conversation we would have had here
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Fact is fact I have both disc in my hand right noas I am typing this I've played both

But guyyou can't compare them because in GTA v there's so much going and in the wild west it's a total different ball game

GTA v is shiny and lively
Rdr2 is detailed and deadly

I can't go on abeg
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
typicalgamer:

Bro all this are very unnecessary bants
I said they can't be compared because graphics wise without mod rdr2 floor GTA v
And the added use of Perks gives rdr2 another edge over GTA v

Bro fact is apart from open world you can't compare them rdr2 is so much more sophisticated than GTA v

Rdr2 uses bestiary which is not available in GTA v
Rdr2 uses clothes according to region which is still not available in GTA v

I can go on but the difference between both games is just too much

In the end instead of proving wrong they can be compared you have to make silly remarks

Like when. I quoted you I threw jabs your way
Still they're comparable. There's a reason we compare pes/FIFA, call of duty /battlefield, Hitman/maxpayne.

They're comparable
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Still they're comparable. There's a reason we compare pes/FIFA, call of duty /battlefield, Hitman/maxpayne.

They're comparable

what ever you say but in terms of mechanics they are both far apart
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by prosper87: 5:25am On Jun 23, 2020
exactly
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

what ever you say but in terms of mechanics they are both far apart
Kid stop talking like an illiterate. They have their differences which is normal of any product or service. That doesn't mean you can't compare them. GTA has what RDR doesn't have. RDR has what GTA doesn't have , that's where comparison comes into play. It's just like saying you can't compare a Lamborghini to a Ferrari because one of them has better mechanics or physics. Check YouTube, the people and vloggers asking which is better between RDR2 and GTA 5 you're not smarter than them. People even compare GTA san-andreas to GTA V despite the age Gap and you're here saying you can't compare.because of graphics or age. V is graphically better but for the comparison to come up, there's something san-andreas have that V doesn't have. That's the essence of comparison, weytin this one get and weytin that one no get .. weytin make this one sweet pass that one. That's called comparison.

You Nigerians just think upside down.

Cc jikins

2 Likes

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by jikins(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Kid stop talking like an illiterate. They have their differences which is normal of any product or service. That doesn't mean you can't compare them. GTA has what RDR doesn't have. RDR has what GTA doesn't have , that's where comparison comes into play. It's just like saying you can't compare a Lamborghini to a Ferrari because one of them has better mechanics or physics. Check YouTube, the people and vloggers asking which is better between RDR2 and GTA 5 you're not smarter than them. People even compare GTA san-andreas to GTA V despite the age Gap and you're here saying you can't compare.because of graphics or age. V is graphically better but for the comparison to come up, there's something san-andreas have that V doesn't have. That's the essence of comparison, weytin this one get and weytin that one no get .. weytin make this one sweet pass that one. That's called comparison.

Cc jikins

Please don't mention or quote me again, I am done with this your thread.

How many times have I tried to educate you about using the word Nigerians in derogatory terms? Still here you go again and you even had to quote me too. Its obvious you won't see reason as regards to this so cheers. Enjoy your thread and the anti Nigerians theme you have built in it.

I am out.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by Rita5(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet and fĂșck out my friend.

In the end they show their true colours. That guy always replied you with respect trying to make you see reason but you responded with so much negativity. You should probably work on yourself really.

Your argument is sound Rdr2 and GTAV can be compared but the way you went about it, was with so much negativity and hatred for Nigerians. This has made your argument irrelevant and redundant. Learn to be respectful and more sensitive when using public space.

A word is usually enough for the wise but oh well

6 Likes

Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by typicalgamer(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Cc jikins

Bro you just won't see to reason I'm done
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by berryace007: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Well if you have a ps3 with 2pads for sale abeg Holla me I need am asap
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Rita5:

In the end they show their true colours. That guy always replied you with respect trying to make you see reason but you responded with so much negativity. You should probably work on yourself really.

Your argument is sound Rdr2 and GTAV can be compared but the way you went about it, was with so much negativity and hatred for Nigerians. This has made your argument irrelevant and redundant. Learn to be respectful and more sensitive when using public space.

A word is usually enough for the wise but oh well
No vex na anger cause am. I just hate when people are arguing baselessly. Why should someone open his mouth and say you can't compare GTA and rdr. He should as well say you can't compare call of duty and battle field then. There's a reason why many people still love football manager 2014 to even fm 2020. Or by his perspective we shouldn't be comparing pes and FIFA, only compare fifa with FIFA or pes with pes. Some people will even tell you FIFA 2014 is better than pes 2019. That's called comparison.
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by golden3: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rdr should just become PlayStation exclusive grin angry angry
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by fortune1894(m): 5:33am On Jun 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No vex na anger cause am. I just hate when people are arguing baselessly. Why should someone open his mouth and say you can't compare GTA and rdr. He should as well say you can't compare call of duty and battle field then. There's a reason why many people still love football manager 2014 to even fm 2020. Or by his perspective we shouldn't be comparing pes and FIFA, only compare fifa with FIFA or pes with pes. Some people will even tell you FIFA 2014 is better than pes 2019. That's called comparison.
u v got a point here,as for me I prefer battlefield 4 to battlefield 5 even thou the former is older
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by KingAzubuike(f): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2020
fortune1894:
u v got a point here,as for me I prefer battlefield 4 to battlefield 5 even thou the former is older
Exactly
Re: Red Dead Redemption2 Vs GTA V by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Nobody should comment here again. Thread closed

The op is under investigation

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Fairly Used PS2 Console / 2013 Spike Vgx Awards (formerly Video Game Awards) / ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.