Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust (78534 Views)

Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by oloriooko(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
He will appeal the decision

Pigmy:

announced already by the AIT and Channeltv.
court appeal Abuja

Believe it.
it is real����
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by kyuniii(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
1-1
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by PROPHETmichael: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Does that mean the Oshiomole's screening that disqualified Obaseki is null and void?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by fergie001: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:
APC chairman north is already back from suspension and Ajimobi is down with covid19

The Ojezua faction expelled him.....hence the Court recognises that faction.

That's why the man refused to decamp with Obaseki.

11 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by israelmao(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gbam!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by bolaayenimo: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good riddance
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by seunmsg(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Those trying to destroy the party are not resting. They failed the other time, they will fail again. Supreme Court will settle the matter at the end of the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by riczy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
That party primary election wud b adjoin till after d saga/ reggae
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by chosky2589(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by moderatedguy: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
he has tried to put on a good courage but he will still be defeated
kip quiet.Your Father Oshiomohole is gone to POLITICAL DUSTBIN.

6 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
The deed has been done already, Obaseki has been disqualified and that wont cancel that disqualification. At worst, Oshiomoleh will go to supreme court

No, the deed has been done already, Obaseki has been disqualified and Oshiomole will be removed as Chairman.
Even APC leaders are sick and tired of his gra gra. They will want an entirely new person in the next era.

My prediction.

modified

Never doubt a prophetess..Lol So wadup? Did it happen or not?

7 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by dapsoneh: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onojanson:
The primary election has not taken place, so The NWC can overturn that disqualification. But i don't think they will do that.
No, that wont happen, if it does, it will further buttress people's assertion that Oshiomoleh was witch-hunting Obaseki. So, they wouldn't do that
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by dapsoneh: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kweensavvy:

No, the deed has been done already, Obaseki has been disqualified and Oshiomole will be removed as Chairman.
Even APC leaders are sick and tired of his gra gra. They will want an entirely new person in the next era.

My prediction.
fingers croseed
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by moderatedguy: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
designking:
Has no effect on the APC primary and the disqualification of Obaseki.

Obaseki is already out of the party and this judgement does not favor him in any way.

Once Ize lyanu emerges the party flag bearer, everything will lead seamlessly to a successful APC victory in Edo State.
All decisions remain null and void.As it is now APC has not done anything about their primaries.The danger now is APC might not field any candidate for the Edo Guber.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by dapsoneh: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
moderatedguy:
kip quiet.Your Father Oshiomohole is gone to POLITICAL DUSTBIN.
dindinrin, and your own Obaseki has not gone into political Oblivion? Ode!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by prigoz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obaseki and his group right now

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
fingers croseed

Don't let your fingers hurt while at it sha.. Because you fit wait tire.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Those trying to destroy the party are not resting. They failed the other time, they will fail again. Supreme Court will settle the matter at the end of the day.
Every actions taking by Oshomole is thanks and void, before Supreme court would determine it, Obaseki would be governor already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
dapsoneh:
No, that wont happen, if it does, it will further buttress people's assertion that Oshiomoleh was witch-hunting Obaseki. So, they wouldn't do that
that is what i mean, they can do it but they wouldn't
Im here just to read comments...person wey no get a single certificate as governor, now disqualifying a university graduate from a premier university...what an insult

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Pickieox(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm neither a prophet nor pastor...just an oracle. Believe me, Obaseki shall win the forthcoming gubernatorial election...

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by udemzyudex(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
E don happen.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by AreaFada2: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jobio1:
<<Do you know that even Inflation can not stop your *Return on Investment in Real Estate*

Promo !promo !promo !

4.6million 2 bedroom bungalow housing units in prime estate Lagos and Abuja 6 years installment plan.
You can’t be a tenant forever.
Call me 08158-133469
Please give more details on the estates in Lagos and Abuja. With pictures. To get people curious.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by dapsoneh: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Don't let your fingers hurt while at is sha.. Because you fit wait tire.
lol, u are funny. This is naija, if they want something done faster, they know how to go about it and the other way round too
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case.

I fabricate popcorn machines both solar and gas powered.
I also teach people how to make almost 200k from popcorn in a month.
Just get a busy area, then contact me for business

I also fabricate container housing or for workshop or for farm house.

Baba, this your Barbeque Grill makes sense! Can one get something smaller than this?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
techmo:

go read APC constitiution about zoning of chairmanship and how acting chairman is selected

zoning is not considered until you want to appoint a permanent chairman.

the most senior official becomes acting chairman until you appoint a new chairman
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by dapsoneh: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onojanson:
that is what i mean, they can do it but they wouldn't
another conflicting news now

Oshiomole’s Suspension: “We are not moving to PDP yet” – Obaseki - https://politicsnigeria.com/oshiomoles-suspension-we-are-not-moving-to-pdp-yet-obaseki/
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Jobio1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Give me your what’s up number I will send you all the details.
AreaFada2:

Please give more details on the estates in Lagos and Abuja. With pictures. To get people curious.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by techmo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:

zoning is not considered until you want to appoint a permanent chairman.

the most senior official becomes acting chairman until you appoint a new chairman

duputy national chairman of south can only replace chairman of south on acting capacity
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by seunmsg(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Every actions taking by Oshomole is thanks and void, before Supreme court would determine it, Obaseki would be governor already

Lol. Oshiomole has done his homework already. The appeal court decision changes nothing.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Salvador1: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ndi ofe how far

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
techmo:

duputy national chairman of south can only replace chairman of south on acting capacity

Ajimobi is down with covid19 so the deputy national chairman north will act

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.