Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (88237 Views)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by abduljabbar4(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:

@icpc @Efcc plz do d needful to this individual

It will ne nice if seun will start forwarding their details to the authorities. I opened this forum in a happy mood and now I'm feeling like headbutting the wall after that stupid comment. He is definitely a scammer.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by fairheart(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
missimelda01:
This is me wondering why people who make money illegally make the loudest noise on social media undecided

Pride, and being impulsive! When they come from a poor family, they want to show the world that they have what the rich kids they "assume" they did not measure up to, have. It is all in their head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by dhestiney(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

Is she the short girl smiling in the first picture?
yeah

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by eteebanky: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
thieves, God punish y'all
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by saajus: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
I am confused with this write-up, sometimes Adewale is referred to as a man, sometimes as a lady. Are there two Adewale's in the article?

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Biodun1929(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
dhestiney:
yeah

Okay. Thanks. I'm guessing there is a misunderstanding somewhere with her case that's why she is smiling.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Okogiemikejr(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fuckalldmods:
Na dem...

These ewedu people and fraud are like 5 and 6.

They have spoiled Nigeria's image patapata
Tribalism, please be wise.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by juman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Corruption is our main problem not yahoo yahoo.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Afonja and Ipob have done somuch irreparable damage to this country.
Your groups Boko Haram does more damages

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by OgunrinolA20(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
This life Ehn"""

But Owu na bad thing òöó
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by livinbygrace: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:

@icpc @Efcc plz do d needful to this individual

One million boys and Awawa boys warming up!
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by VillagePeople11: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Free them joor na hustle dem dey hustle! When they were very poor you didn't investigate to know the cause of their poverty but as soon as they started smiling, boom iyalaiya yin wa turn up.

useless thief ...God is going to punish all of you one by one as collecting people's hard earned money is hustle to you so shall all your sweat be taken away from you until you die a miserable death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by AngusTV: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Or they want to make her popular like they did with naira Marley.

Mstcheeew

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by ellizy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Questions for EFFC
Who are they giving the money retrieved to?
ARE THEY GIVING BACK THE MONEY TO THE SCAM VICTIMS?
I have my conclusion, they are using the money to pay their workers and enjoying their life’s...
Thieves catching the thieves...

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Dayodragon: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fuckalldmods:
Na dem...
These ewedu people and fraud are like 5 and 6.
They have spoiled Nigeria's image patapata

Nigeria get image before?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by StagethemTVee: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
And I liked the skit she placed a bet with her mum and dad to identify naija artistes from the lyrics

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by sheyitokz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
i wan blow I wan blow you don blow enta kirikiri I pray u guys rot in there awon ologbo,ole olee ofon,olokukokoro omo de

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by dayleke: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai. Nigerians

Efcc shud be release that lady to me..

I promise to marry her and she will be reformed..

@Efcc pls reply me If you are seeing this..

Pls release that lady for me... Abeg

Send us your address sir.....

grin cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by 12inchess: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria is a ticking time bomb. Too many jobless unemployed youths. University graduates jobless. Nobody wants to do legit Hustle anymore. Not many examples of legit Hustle paying off for the youths. The president says the youths are lazy but these ones are running "brain" algorithms on matchmaking.com. In America these kids would be involved legit Hustle programming and coding for google and Facebook. Shior. Naija is a waste.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by DenreleDave(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
dayleke:

Send us your address sir.....
grin cool
Boss.... Eniyan nla
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by DenreleDave(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
SmartPolician:

How much do you have?
Do you have any idea how much those guys spend on her every week?
Notice that one of those kids has 9m?
Nine million naira!!! cry cry
She will be happy to live a happy life with me than living with criminals
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
can you guys see what I am seeing on these threads?
no fights whatsoever. simply because the two tribes are involved in the sh!t if not ehn, blood woulda spilled here.
hahahahaha
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by 9gerian: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is she a man, or it’s a typo?

A part of the Statement released by the EFCC reads "During interrogation, Adewale, a self-acclaimed model, who goes by the username @adeherself on Instagram, confessed to being a picker” in cyber crimes. He usually poses as a lady to hoodwink her foreign “preys".
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by temblor1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
WYF shocked
Off to Twitter grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by mordred44: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
CYBER PICKERS......isoorite
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by dayleke: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Boss.... Eniyan nla

Na baba God joor.

You are free to wander now o.
Behave ursef sir.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Asadujames202(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Last last

Na 3 years jail sentence

Highest 2m option of fine go end am

Boys will still walk 'pistols in the air'

Haters should go take a deep plunge into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wonder how many Nairaland boys this guy don chop. This forum is full of he-goats always ready to part with money. See the fine girl, sef. Why did she go into a life of crime?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by karashita: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
chiiraq802:
Everybody is now tagged Social media Influencer grin

Bros i weak o.Negative influencers undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Movicq(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chidexter:
EFCC is the real Yahoo. If you know, you know
The Efcc dey do jass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.