Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? (1250 Views)

Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. / I Over Heard People Talking About 77 / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Heard People Do While Pretending To Be Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by callmeRichie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
So I have this hostel bestie turned best female friend, we were so close that the whole neighborhood knew something was up, buh sincerely speaking we were just 2 good jolly friends.

So there's this ashy among us, sooo fvcking rough! I've been staying with girls almost all the while of my life, I've never seen someone sooooooo rough like her!!! She even wanted me to lash her undecided, I rejected her by fire grin

Until I later got to know she has been spreading rumors all over the hostel and neighborhood, that myself and my bestie have been fvcking every night, that she caught us sometimes, when she's tip toeing into my room undecided

Imagine! Is it because I didn't fvck her and she decided to get back at me?? undecided

Sometimes, her plates stayed for 2 weeks without washingcry(I'm even making another thread on her; D)

So share your, gossip experience here..
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by chatinent: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
2017: I got betrayed by a close friend which nearly took my life. We were willed to North East then. This friend gossipped me outright in a matter that has to do with life and death. Thanks to jah people who mattered believed I am innocent.
2018: Whilst in school, a friend gossipped me to stain my image to others. I was course rep and topped the class. He clearly promised me a carry-over. Bad news is I didn't carry-over nothing. I still topped the class. The guy was from Enugu state. A guy I always helped.
I learnt few things even if in the school of experience, there really are no graduates. One, I have no friends. Two, I always expect anything can happen.
Gracais.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by ajimo54(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:
:

While in the University for Post graduate studies, I contested the Chairmanship position of my Hall of Residence. I became so popular in the Hall. My opponent's supporters having noticed the waterloo at the poll started gossiping all around that I was a Gay. Jez! What a silly gossip or rumour! I was dumbfounded that people could ever think that towards me. So disgusting!
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by paulolee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
bea traveled and a female friend came visiting and said she is hungry....gv her moni to go buy noodles and she dropped her phone to charge..her watsap notification beeped n I saw her oda female friend asking her if its tru dt I gat a big stick..i nearly happy reply her bt i jus get sense drop d phone mk she come reply herself o

1 Like

Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by DumaEmpire(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
That i was a Snub

Totally false. Just people who had insecurity issues thought that cos of the way i look. Got a straight face

Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Ningen(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
A girl I ignored in my class started a rumor that I fart uncontrollably in class. Well guess who told me?? My sis. Got to know after I left the school.
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Denique(f): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Can't remember as I don't pay attention to such...or should I say it doesn't bother me undecided

"My people say back talk na fear fear talk"...say it to my face, beach
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by marshalcarter: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
I was gay undecided
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Vyzz: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
They were like...

. That guy get plenty money... If u see phone wey em buy....

I refused to believe the were talking about me even when I heard them say my name....
Me that is looking tattered and hazard...
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by vanida6: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
marshalcarter:
I was gay undecided
lolx cheesy nd is that true cheesy
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by vanida6: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ningen:
A girl I ignored in my class started a rumor that I fart uncontrollably in class. Well guess who told me?? My sis. Got to know after I left the school.
shiiiiit cheesy
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by illicit(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
As a tutor, I usually have teenagers around me, especially the girls for one reason or the other, some people always assume I must be sleeping with them, even my close friends....

I stopped explaining myself
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
They said I have lashed all the girls in our flat ( block of 6 flats with about 5 sweet gals)......my female married neighbor told me that....... while I never even see any of them torn pant talkless of the kpekus

When I ask her who talk am, she say na so they have been saying it since naa.....

I take sense suspect say she needs my JOY GIVING FLESH
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 1:37am On Jun 17, 2020
When I was in senior secondary school my bosom friend for some reason believed I was fvcking his sister. It was not true. I told him so. And his sister told him same but he never believed us. Our friendship changed from that day. Eventually before SSCE finals we were no longer friends just because of this bizarre misunderstanding. Anyway, one day I decided if I am going to lose my best friend for something I did not do, I will just go and do the deed. At least I would enjoy her beautiful/hour-glass body/face and delicious ringtone (from the nature of her voice).

So, withing a week or so I toasted and slept with her. It felt so fvcking great. We dated secretly for about a year or so after that. But that foolish rumor ruined my friendship for a long time. We (my friend and I) later reconciled and I told him what happened. He could not believe it. He was so convinced I yanched his sister when I did not. He apologized and we are currently going for his sister's traditional next year. Rumors are terrible.

1 Like

Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 17, 2020
I'm a busy person, I don't have time to listen to gossips.
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 17, 2020
That I Sabi book when I Sabi say shishi no too dey head. Na Grace dey everly make man pass cutoff or enter average. grin
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Eileene(f): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Being an intelligent girl back then in school most of my teachers liked me so I was close to them and they were mainly male teachers in my school. At a time rumors started going round that I was dating one of them,a corper.
i later got to know it was one of my supposed friend that liked him that was spreading those rumors.I felt bad,even my principal come be dey use one eye dey look me sef.
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by marshalcarter: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2020
vanida6:
lolx cheesy nd is that true cheesy
chaai...of all things....I'll rather soapy than kissing my fellow men....so disgusting undecided
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by CheedyJ(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Just because I'm a loner with a somewhat 'strong face' who minds his business to d core, rumour started flying around that I was a deadly cultist & i heard this from about 5 people ...anyways, I no even send sef..
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2020
I still haven’t unearthed the full details of the rumor. All I know is I’m supposed to be this evil, mentally deranged bitch who ruins big boys. I have had my battles with depression, infact this rumor almost killed me. When I have money for trouble, all the actors in that play must get paid for what happened. All.
Re: What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? by tundchip2: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2020
1, when i was still naive, I had this girlfriend who told me she was a virgin, always refusing advances. Later broke up with her like 2 months later. One year down the drain, I been hearing her calling me gay, naive me that was brainwashed, Shiiiiiit, her friend been crushing on me since, I just invited her friend over to come cook for me and fuvcked all the cum outta her vagina.

I know girls do talk, they would have done the "progress report"/ gossip.

2 while at school, I was squatting with my friend, Let's call him Friend A. one day, while talking with another friend in the house, Friend A's girlfriend came around, but didn't Catch Friend A at home.
Alas, the girlfriend went to report to Friend A that me and the other friend been talking bad about Friend A in his back, so so much allegations,.
Mehn, that day i just dey wonder, why human beings behave like this, She wanted him to send me outta the house.

Mehn, After God, Fear a Woman.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Ugly People! / Hi / I'm Heartbroken What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.