Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. (1223 Views)

SEX TALK: The Funniest Excuse You Gave A Girl For Cuming Too Quick Is? / What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
*A Plumber while repairing kitchen sink stole meats from the clients pot.
He later claimed that the pot cover fell and as he wanted to pick it, some Stew somehow entered his mouth. shocked cheesy cheesy

*One Senior Brother lured his neighbour's daughter to fvck in bathroom.
When caught, Baba claimed 'He was bathing her'.
With Strong erected Preek.

WHAT'S THE SILLIEST OR FUNNIEST EXCUSE YOU HAVE HEARD FROM AN OFFENDER?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
He said he forgot we were dating.

4 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Ready100: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by paulolee(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
hookup babes blaming bad economy n poverty for selling their body

10 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Choilila: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Africans blaming Whites for their misfortunes..

14 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Cypress042(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
*A Plumber while repairing kitchen sink stole meats from the clients pot.
He later claimed that the pot cover fell and as he wanted to pick it, some Stew somehow entered his mouth.

*One Senior Brother lured his neighbour's daughter to fvck in bathroom.
When caught, Baba claimed 'He was bathing her'.
With Strong erected Preek.

WHAT'S THE SILLIEST OR FUNNIEST EXCUSE YOU HAVE HEARD FROM AN OFFENDER?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44.

That number two is a clean fact. When a matured man that isn't having erectile dysfunction is bathing a young adult, he would definitely get an erection cool

2 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by incandescentena: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Liar Mohamed said Boko haram is technically defeated

6 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by H0didon(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Damn!!! Here to read boozer tales cool.people giving us zobo on a steady.
Normals, people too dey lie for this carbar, we sabi but we no go talk so that the lie go dey flow steady grin. Na gullible folks dey fall. No iish.

As our Ancestors would say "Once in awhile,relax and enjoy fairytale".

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by VeryWickedMan: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yahoo boys say they are taking back what slave traders took from Africa grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:

That number two is a clean fact. When a matured man that isn't having erectile dysfunction is bathing a young adult, he would definitely get an erection cool
Lols, the Girl in question is about 16years old oo.

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Cypress042(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lols, the Girl in question is about 16years old oo.
Still a young adult grin

6 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by blaquebelle: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Yahoo boys say they are taking back what slave traders took from Africa grin cheesy
Gbam
Choilila:
Africans blaming Whites for their misfortunes..
Especially yahoo boys that use slavery to justify their greed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by blaquebelle: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's always the work of the devil na. Innocent devil wey dey chill for hell will never rest because of criminals

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juliet751:
He said he forgot we were dating.

You caught him 'Helping' another Girl? cool

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by blaquebelle: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can we agree that blaming rape on the victims dressing is also a silly excuse? It's like saying 'how can you be driving around with your fine flashy car in front of me and you except me not to be tempted to steal your car?'

It's In the mindset, people.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You caught him 'Helping' another Girl? cool
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by posty56: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I swear this one they make me laugh ,some go dey Post image of blacks in chains grin

3 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Framel: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

For a clown that sleeps with prostitutes, shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result? But you're a joke on nairaland with no future, jobless and fronting on emptiness.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Framel: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:
Still a young adult grin

16?

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Framel:

For a clown that sleeps with prostitutes, shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result? But you're a joke on nairaland with no future, jobless and fronting on emptiness.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

Lol, we havegot Trackers in Nairaland sha!
Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
killmods:
Hmm
Lol, badt Guy Husband
Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Demigod22: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
The girl said she didn't want to have sex with her neighbor, she said that she bath from the bathroom and she slipped and fell on the neighbor's standing penis and that was how she lost her virginity.

He had carryover and he said this is not my result, I know what I wrote, the father said Ola Rotimi, well done.

She said I didn't sleep with your friend, it was your friend that sleep with me.

She said it's not me you slept with, it's condom.

Tinubu said the Bishops are not fake Bishops.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Karleb(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Demigod22:
The girl said she didn't want to have sex with her neighbor, she said that she bath from the bathroom and she slipped and fell on the neighbor's standing penis and that was how she lost her virginity.

He had carryover and he said this is not my result, I know what I wrote, the father said Ola Rotimi, well done.

She said I didn't sleep with your friend, it was your friend that sleep with me.

She said it's not me you slept with, it's condom.

Tinubu said the Bishops are not fake Bishops.

There is an 100lvl girl dat only 2months in Skul, dem don Fvck and impregnate her.

When queried by her Deeper life mother, she said 'She went to a swimming pool and some lovers were having sex inside.
Somehow the Guy's ejaculated sperm floated and moved and entered into her Pants'!
Lolsss.

3 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Demigod22: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

There is an 100lvl girl dat only 2months in Skul, dem don Fvck and impregnate her.

When queried by her Deeper life mother, she said 'She went to a swimming pool and some lovers were having sex inside.
Somehow the Guy's ejaculated sperm floated and moved and entered into her Pants'!
Lolsss.

LoL, when girls lie you will know that Tinubu and APC are learning.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, when girls lie you will know that Tinubu and APC are learning.
Lols
Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Autobot05: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
She said “You’re too good for me “

Potential breakup excuse then I broke it up for her since she couldn’t bring herself up to breakup

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vix805: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, we havegot Trackers in Nairaland sha!
what's up with that guy , ?

3 Likes

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by siofra(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
"It's the devil" undecided

Said the idiot rapist angry

1 Like

Re: Name The Silliest Excuse You Have Seen An Offender Give. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
siofra:
"It's the devil" undecided
Said the idiot rapist angry
Rapists though Hope u are not the victim?

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To A Lady Visiting Me For The First Time? / You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? / Does Love Machine Usage Have Advantages Or Disadvantages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.