Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group (45024 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Yoruba, Igbo Start Praying. See What US Said Boko Haram Are Planning To Do / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
AgentNairaland:

allah the lover of Islam Buhahahaha ur god is a Muslim no wonder allah and his Angels prayed for Muhammad .. grin

As BOKO HARAM, ISWAP and FULANI HERDSMEN are defending Christians In North isn't it grin

Ehn ehn, I said it that your brain is not sound. You're just another spiritually mad woman on the streets of Nairaland.

Because if your brain is sound, you would not drag Boko Haram and their likes into the matter and use them as example when you yourself saw that I refuted them and proved they are on wrong Manhaj.

It's now very clear that you are just one on the list of those with a supernaturally forged madness nibbling on the shatters of filth on the streets of Nairaland.

Well, I hope by now you've seen how your Yahweh has shown himself to be a great criminal, child abuser and pervert! grin grin

but if that does not do you, lemme show another child abuse case against Yahweh. grin

Look at another instance of child abuse from your evil and ruthless Yahweh. His secrets will soon be out in the open. Just watch out:

Isaiah: 13. 16. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. - Bible Offline

Kai! Yahweh is nothing but a criminal. Very ruthless, irritating criminal. I can't believe some people worship this one. Worst God ever!!!!

grin grin grin grin

imagine the combination. Yahweh on one hand is a criminal while his believer (you) on another hand is a MAD WOMAN!! grin grin Chai! Wahala dey for Christianity oo!!!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AgentNairaland(f): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Ehn ehn, I said it that your brain is not sound. You're just another spiritually mad woman on the streets of Nairaland.

Because if your brain is sound, you would not drag Boko Haram and their likes into the matter and use them as example when you yourself saw that I refuted them and proved they are on wrong Manhaj.

It's now very clear that you are just one on the list of those with a supernaturally forged madness nibbling on the shatters of filth on the streets of Nairaland.

Well, I hope by now you've seen how your Yahweh has shown himself to be a great criminal, child abuser and pervert! grin grin

but if that does not do you, lemme show another child abuse case against Yahweh. grin

Look at another instance of child abuse from your evil and ruthless Yahweh. His secrets will soon be out in the open. Just watch out:

Isaiah: 13. 16. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. - Bible Offline

Kai! Yahweh is nothing but a criminal. Very ruthless, irritating criminal. I can't believe some people worship this one. Worst God ever!!!!

grin grin grin grin

imagine the combination. Yahweh on one hand is a criminal while his believer (you) on another hand is a MAD WOMAN!! grin grin Chai! Wahala dey for Christianity oo!!!

allah is a Muslim I think you know, since allah and his angels prayed for Muhammad why won't allah go in support of Islam grin And since BOKO HARAM, ISWAP and FULANI HERDSMEN are Christians even Shekau as SharonLoveth said Is a Primate and Bishop Defending Christians In North you don't need to used insulting words, you must reason like a mature mind
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
AgentNairaland:

allah is a Muslim I think you know, since allah and his angels prayed for Muhammad why won't allah go in support of Islam grin And since BOKO HARAM, ISWAP and FULANI HERDSMEN are Christians even Shekau as SharonLoveth said Is a Primate and Bishop Defending Christians In North you don't need to used insulting words, you must reason like a mature mind

Oh! Madness is still running through you. Lemme give you another one to highten the madness.. grin grin

Look at another instance of killing innocent infants for something they know nothing about despite that they are not even accountable yet. And then pregnantwomen should ripped open! Haaaaaaaaaaa!!! shocked

Hosea: 13. 16. Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. - Bible Offline

Kai! Yahweh irritates me to the bone! Child abuse everywhere! This God is just the worst God ever! Even ripping open the bellies of pregnant women. Evil and ruthless animalistic God! Perverse God! Nonsense God!

Chai! Innocent babies for Allah's sake. Who is this Yahweh? A criminal!!!!

hahahahahaha!! grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AgentNairaland(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Oh! Madness is still running through you. Lemme give you another one to highten the madness.. grin grin

Look at another instance of killing innocent infants for something they know nothing about despite that they are not even accountable yet. And then pregnantwomen should ripped open! Haaaaaaaaaaa!!! shocked

Hosea: 13. 16. Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. - Bible Offline

Kai! Yahweh irritates me to the bone! Child abuse everywhere! This God is just the worst God ever! Even ripping open the bellies of pregnant women. Evil and ruthless animalistic God! Perverse God! Nonsense God!

Chai! Innocent babies for Allah's sake. Who is this Yahweh? A criminal!!!!

hahahahahaha!! grin grin

Ehyah no vex em, sorry if I caused you any pains ok
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by haekymbahd(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Allah SWT said:

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِى حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ  ۗ وَمَنْ قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِۦ سُلْطٰنًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّى الْقَتْلِ  ۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ مَنْصُورًا
"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, for he will be judged [by the same law]."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 33)

Allah is not in support of killing of unbelievers this terrorist groups just spoiling the image of Islam...
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ehyah no vex em, sorry if I caused you any pains ok

You are the one i should be telling sorry for acting like you donated the sense in your brain and you're left with empty barrel!

Next time, you think before you talk. And don't mess with Muhammad (Peace be upon him) because that means you are seeking to be unfortunate in life. grin

Go and criticise your Yahweh first before displaying madness on any Muhammad related topic.

Peace! grin

Well, anyway, sorry too if all I said pained you because I have a feeling that it does.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AgentNairaland(f): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

You are the one i should be telling sorry for acting like you donated the sense in your brain and you're left all empty barrel!

Next time, you think before you talk. And don't mess with Muhammad (Peace be upon him) because that means you are seeking to be unfortunate in life. grin

Go and criticise your Yahweh first before displaying madness on any Muhammad related topic.

Peace! grin

Well, anyway, sorry too if all I said pained you because I have a feeling that it does.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IS THAT ALL??
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِى حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ  ۗ وَمَنْ قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِۦ سُلْطٰنًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّى الْقَتْلِ  ۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ مَنْصُورًا
"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, for he will be judged [by the same law]."

Allah is not in support of killing of unbelievers this terrorist groups just spoiling the image of Islam...

No mind them. In reality, it was even the Yahweh, the God of some mad people on this forum, that's guilty of killing innocent people and children and animals.

You can check up my previous comments on this post to see the references.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
AgentNairaland:

IS THAT ALL??
Yeah! That's all oo, my lady. grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AgentNairaland(f): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

You're just looking for any means to defend allah, well help me tell allah make him and his angels pray for me too as them prayed for Muhammad and extend my profound gratitude to Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani Herdsmen to keep defending Christians in North.. On this note I say MASS ALARM
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You're just looking for any means to defend allah, well help me tell allah make him and his angels pray for me too as them prayed for Muhammad and extend my profound gratitude to Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani Herdsmen to keep defending Christians in North.. On this note I say MASS ALARM

Yeah! Mass Alarm! grin

Typical of what a mad woman would say. grin grin Were Alaso!

You asked me if that was all the other time.

In another response to that, I'm telling you to go and ask your ancestors that question if you have any mad people like you amongst them. grin grin

Were gbogbo!! grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
So freedom of expression is a license to blasphemy?

It's a secular free world, If you want that, pls migrate to Saudi Arabia where there isn't Freedom.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
incogni2o:

It's a secular free world, If you want that, pls migrate to Saudi Arabia where there isn't Freedom.
Are you in the know that blasphemy could eventually lead to free for all ? Funnily enough, you said I should migrate to Saudi because of my stance. Oh! how I wish . Next time, learn how to argue constructively . thank you.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 1:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
Are you in the know that blasphemy could eventually lead to free for all ? Funnily enough, you said I should migrate to Saudi because of my stance. Oh! how I wish . Next time, learn how to argue constructively . thank you.

You don't see anything constructive in telling you to migrate to Saudi Arabia and leave the free world where there is freedom of expression and speech? I wonder what better thing I could have said after trying to make you reason about what freedom of speech and expression means.

Peace
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by exemen: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Iykenuwa:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Quickly Google about Muhammad and Asma bint Marwan(the poetess).

See how he showed her peace.
U speak out of context bro...you hav to back up ir clame
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by DennisEche(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dawdy:

You are a liar.
Recite the following verses below
Qur'an 9:-13

5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

6. And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know

7. How can there be for the polytheists a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

8. How [can there be a treaty] while, if they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient.

9.They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted [people] from His way. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.

10. They do not observe toward a believer any pact of kinship or covenant of protection. And it is they who are the transgressors.

11. But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know.

12. And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.

13. Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.
Does it make sense to you, what if they refuses Islam so they should be killed. Read and understand your quaran

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by maximusprime2000: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
IAmMysterious:

The verse was misunderstood. Period! You have to understand it in context.

When Islam first started, Muslims were persecuted but were weak so Allaah asked them to be patient.

Later, Allaah asked the Muslims to defend themselves from persecution and fight a defensive Jihad. Then the Muslim government was established.

Then when the Muslim government was established, Allaah now commanded offensive Jihad.

That's the essence of that verse you quoted. But it has to be understood in context and with conditions.

The aim of Allaah is for the Muslims to preach Islam to the world. But we all know that there are some people whose heart is closed to truth and they will fight the Muslims that preach to people in order to prevent them from preaching and getting the message to other people.

it is now for this purpose that Allaah has said those who fight and attack the Muslims and prevent them from carrying out the preaching and carrying out that Dawah of Islam to other people, the Muslim leader will now organize an army to FIGHT THOSE PARTICULAR ASSAILANTS BACK. So when those particular attackers of Muslims have been eliminated, the Muslims will now be free to carry out the Dawah of Islam and then in that process, "the religion will be all for Allaah".

That's the essence of that verse "fight them until there's no more fitnah and religion is for Allaah"

The "them" in that verse are those who attack and persecute the Muslims and stand in their way of making people hear the message of Islam and practise it. So the Muslim government has to fight them until that obstacle and oppression is removed, then the preaching of Islam will continue and then "religion will be all for Allaah".

Do you understand now?

So Jihad is not to be fought unless the Kuffar themselves are the aggressors who fight against the Muslims to prevent them from preaching Islam.

So when that verse on Jihad was revealed (offensive Jihad), the disbelievers are now divided into three:

1. Those who live under Islamic rule.

2. Those with whom the Muslim government have peace treaties. That is, those who do not fight Muslims and they leave the call of truth alone.

3. Those who are at war with Muslims and fight them and prevent them from preaching Islam.

The first two are NOT to be fought because they are peaceful and not hostile. In fact, fighting them or EVEN MALTREATING THEM is a major sin. Look: (From islamqa.info)

It was narrated
from ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr (may Allah be pleased
with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace
of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills a
mu‘aahid (a non-Muslim living under Muslim
rule) will not smell the fragrance of Paradise,
although its fragrance may be detected from a
distance of forty years.” Narrated by al-
Bukhaari, 2995

What is meant is one who has a deal with the
Muslims, whether that is by paying jizyah or a
peace treaty with the Muslim ruler or a
guarantee of safety from a Muslim.

There is a hadeeth that speaks of that. The
Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of
Allah be upon him) said: “If anyone wrongs a
mu‘aahid, detracts from his rights, burdens him
with more work than he is able to do or takes
something from him without his consent, I will
plead for him (the mu‘aahid) on the Day of
Resurrection.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3052;
classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi
Dawood. (End quote)

Another one:

“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and
kindly with those who fought not against you
on account of religion and did not drive you out
of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who
deal with equity”
[al-Mumtahanah 60:8].

Did you see that? It's haram to kill them.

But as for the third category, those are the ones we are to fight because they fought against us to prevent us from carrying our Dawah of islam.

Please, is that not justified?? ??

And even in that fighting category, there are conditions.

1. It has to be carried out on the commands of a legitimate Muslim ruler.

2. Then those who do not participate in the fight should not be fought or killed. So in a legitimate war, Muslims don't kill women or children, old men, monks, we don't cut off trees or destroy buildings. The target are those who are fighting against us.

Now is boko haram not different from this?

- Boko Haram is not a legitimate Muslim government so what right do they have to organize Jihad?

- Even in their Jihad, it is those who Shariah has forbidden to fight that they are fighting and killing. They got to towns of peaceful non Muslims and kill them. Are those not part of those forbidden to fight as stated above?

- They do suicide bombing. Suicide bombing is haram in Islam. How about that? grin For someone to commit suicide is a major sin in Islam and is not justifiable in any way.

- They are killing Muslims too. What kind of pro-Muslim ideology will kill Muslims? The Prophet said in a hadeeth "Insulting a believer is evil doing and killing him is DISBELIEF".

So how can these people be for true Islam?

They are the Khawarij. You can go and read about them. This is not their start or beginning. They've been existing for long. In fact, the fourth Caliph Ali fought against them and destroyed them when their disorderliness and trouble became too much and they were killing Muslims and innocent people who disagreed with them.

For more information about this issue, read the fatwa on this link:

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/21757/ muslim-attitudes-towards-violence-and-how-to-react-to-kaafir-aggression-against-the-muslim-community

Thank you. I can see you own head is correct.

Aunty SharonLoveth can come and learn too so she can know how Allaah is different from Yahweh that kills innocent people and innocent infants and sucklings and animals for offence they know nothing about. grin

well said! you used the phrase "attacking the muslin" but if i understand dat passage very well, it says you should continue fighting them until they repent(believe in islam) but not until they stop attacking you. which connot my last two questions. Well thanks for time.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
maximusprime2000:

well said! you used the phrase "attacking the muslin" but if i understand dat passage very well, it says you should continue fighting them until they repent(believe in islam) but not until they stop attacking you. which connot my last two questions. Well thanks for time.

I'm sorry, did you get my message.

I said it has to be understood in that context. Those who are to be fought till they repent are those who fight and stand in way of Islam. You have to put all the text together to understand them in context.

Those who are not hostile are not to be fought and I've provided you the evidence. All those verse of Jihad are referring to the third category. That was why I shared you that link so you can see for yourself.

So those who we are to fight are to be fought until they repent from their fighting us by either accepting Islam and stop fighting or they sign a treaty (and fall into the categories of the first and second people we are forbidden to fight) and stop fighting!

If you have not read the fatwa on that link, read it again.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by AOB1: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
wizzyrich:
I want to know, is the Nigerian "Allah" different from that of UAE and other developed Islamic countries ?
my brother I don tire for this people, this is the same question I have been asking and no one has given me an answer
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Maybe he didn't understand to "continue fighting" in which allah is showing itself/himself as a Muslim and lover of islam
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
incogni2o:

You don't see anything constructive in telling you to migrate to Saudi Arabia and leave the free world where there is freedom of expression and speech? I wonder what better thing I could have said after trying to make you reason about what freedom of speech and expression means.

Peace
Mr freedom of speech . I think we are cool though but I dislike the manner you guys comment on Islamic and Muslim related threads; it makes me being skeptical of my Christain friends these days which wasn't the case before.

stay blessed sir.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Staro: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by maximusprime2000: 4:30am On Jun 20, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Maybe he didn't understand to "continue fighting" in which allah is showing itself/himself as a Muslim and lover of islam

Hmmm, may GOD almighty, clear conscience, western education, civil right and responsibility continue to protect us from this HAND OF TERROR(RIST).
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Hmmm, may GOD almighty, clear conscience, western education, civil right and responsibility continue to protect us from this HAND OF TERROR(RIST).

I say big AMENNNNN
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sighs
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by maximusprime2000: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ContractKiller: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pretty sure Nwamaikpe is not a headslammer.

Khayceeofficial:

Cc lalasticlala just a good look at people you ought to get rid off for live but instead my main man Nwaamaikpe is still missing
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Shekochild: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Hear Broda or Aunty wey mumu! grin grin

first of all, I'm not justifying anything that's not part of Islam. Boko Haram's Manhaj is not approved in Islam.

The Prophet said there will 72 sects in future who will deviate from true Islam by misinterpreting the Shariah to suit their whims and Boko Haram is just one of them.

Secondly, please point out any part of what I said that implies misinterpretion. Was the commandment of Yahweh in that verse not clear?

Very clear! But it shocked you because it's different from the picture of the So called "God that fights for himself" that they teach you in church.

But I will enlighten you. If you think that shocked you, lemme show you more:

1. How reasonable can it ever be that Yahweh will command his servant to walk the streets naked and then He said he intends to use that as a SIGN AND WONDER!!! grin grin He even commanded some people in the next verse to follow that shameful and dirty example.

See evidence:

Isaiah: 20. 2. At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. 3. And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 4. So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt. - Bible Offline

Are you disappointed already? grin wait a moment!

2. Your Yahweh is a ruthless, evil, bloodthirsty child abuser. grin grin Or what could be the justification for him asking innocent and harmless little infants and sucklings and animals to be killed for an offence they know nothing about, even if we assume that the adult men and women were guilty of something that warrants death?

See evidence:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Can you see how your so called Yahweh that doesn't command people to fight for him has disappointed and failed you? How evil and unreasonable and dirty and shameless he is?

Oya, please try to justify that again and I will bring more for you!

Followers of evil Yahweh killing innocent little children and claiming peaceful!
Islam is an Arabic religion fabricated by Mohammed to spread
terrorists culture.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by shugabasbn: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2020
And our military men sa dey don kill this slowpoke several times na
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by orisa37: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2020
boko-haram-allah-said-we-should-kill-shekaus-faction-invites-bandits-in-nigeria.

To SE SW SS & CS:- A PRESIDENT THAT CANNOT DECENTRALIZE SECURITY FUNDING AND ELECTIONS TO THE AUTONOMOUS STATE GOVERNMENTS IS AN ARCHITECT OF INSECURITIES, POVERTY AND BAD GOVERNMENT.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by orisa37: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2020
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.