Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group (45050 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Yoruba, Igbo Start Praying. See What US Said Boko Haram Are Planning To Do / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SirMichael1: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
JAMO84:
Boko haram now means all Nigeria Muslims according to your logic?
You have a comprehension problem.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by spiralwedge(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
I've heard about the killing of this guy about 10 times at various times in the past. Does he resurrect each time?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wetin concern me for Northern Naija grin grin. Na their own creation, na their own problem

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by abyus15: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is the main reason i dont allow anybody to advise me as per religion reasons again but i really beleived in God and i worship him but if u try to put anything in my head to go against other religions i go shekpe for u tire even God wey create multiple religions has his reasons

And abeg dont call this people Muslims oo they are mad people abi the people wey dey UAE no be Muslim dem be why dem no dey kill like this animals. Awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Akpan107(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
samincredible44:
the biggest irony is that they say Islam is the religion of peace.
Allah SWT said:

فَإِذَا انْسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ  ۚ فَإِنْ تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَءَاتَوُا الزَّكٰوةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ  ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 5)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Brushstrokes20: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Just imagine the ragtag, barbaric animals the redundant coupist at aso has been granting amnesty, enlistment into the N.A and foreign scholarship!

The shithole is irredeemable!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ipromote: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
I thought they said Shekau has been technically defeated.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad undecided

boko haram is a typical example of the bad effects of religion.

fanatics will go to any extent to do what their religion says even if it means killing and sacrificing innocent people.

its also a sad thing we have some of them here on nairaland.

You call others fanatics without first looking inward.

Would you blame Science for the many eugenicist mentalities such as Bill gates out there.

It's more about the evil heart of Man that any other thing you find out there to balme.

More of evil men finding something to support thier evil agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Kendollar696(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

Shea they said Koran is almost the same with bible. if it is, they should be familiar with tower of Babel. what they're looking for, will be their doom. it won't come near us... Christians!!! even if we die in the cause, we have a better live ahead in the body of Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Pavillon: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

Are you for real kiss

So u are in full support of his killings.
Is it written in Holy Quran that furthering the course of full Islam should be done by killing and raping??

3 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by israelmao(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
The combined forces of armed bandits and Boko Haram will be too dangerous for this nation let's pray it never happens.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by cryptotech: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
lol
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Intrepid01(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
adadike:
Northern Nigeria is in trouble, lalasticlala come and see for yourself

Babe, you’re joking if you think this problem is only about Northern Nigeria. The whole Nigeria, including South West, South East, South South, is in trouble. You think they won’t expand their banditry tentacles with time? You’ve got to be kidding me. We all should rise up and put pressure on this govt to stop them before it gets worse. This is the reason why America would travel to Asia to stop insurgence, cos they know if they don’t go there to stop them, they’ll travel to America to cause trouble.

9 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Tunex252(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
useless angryuseless
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Islam: The religion of madmen

3 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by 3310adeb: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
wizzyrich:
I want to know, is the Nigerian "Allah" different from that of UAE and other developed Islamic countries ?

Bro he tire me ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're too daft

You can never know Islam more than we Muslim. We keep condemning their transgression, UNISLAMIC and barbaric acts but you that know NOTHING about Islam keep attributing it to Islam. How on Earth!
tell me is not written any where in the quaran that people should be violent because of Islam, Islam is religion of force and aggression to any opposition, I heard converting from Islam is even a crime in the Sharia law, pathetic religion.
better run away from that religion, because there is a high tendency of you becoming one of BH.

14 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Jdbrasco2: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're too daft

You can never know Islam more than we Muslim. We keep condemning their transgression, UNISLAMIC and barbaric acts but you that know NOTHING about Islam keep attributing it to Islam. How on Earth!
where is your condemnation letter?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nchenches: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
It has now become like fetching firewood infested with red ants. I mean northern Nigeria's embrace with Sharia Criminal codes from 1999 to 2001.

That was followed by emergence of Boko Haram, bandits and killer herdsmen - all working for a Nigeria to be governed with sharia criminal codes.

As they work with force, politicians on ground work with Nigeria's government institutions to install favourable conditions to enter Sharia criminal codes into Nigeria's constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Beyhiodie(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Shekau Must Be Deal With For Insulting allah, Why Would allah Said You Should Kill Since You (Shekau) Is A Pastor... Aishat's Husband, The One And Only Messenger Must Hear This

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
Sincerely , can someone explain these passages of Quran preferably a muslim please. Like are the passages parables that instruction was for a specific time range or is it meant to be effective till this present age and beyond ? Reason for asking. This is the same Holy book many who claim this Boko haram is not Islamic uses . I will love more light on this please . Thanks
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Jabioro: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is a good message,it is a message the intelligence should work on if at all we have any on the ground.In a better working country,the military we create their own look like bandits that we join the Boko Haram and the bandit for Intel gathering..for further decimated attacks..Do we have such at all...
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Wiseoldman: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
When you leave your people uneducated this is what you get. The northerners should massively drive education for all.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're too daft

If you say you condemn it that’s fine. But saying what they do is UNISLAMIC is a big fat lie. It’s in your Koran. Can u tell me the story of Jihad with out mentioning fight, kill?

12 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Jabioro: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Beyhiodie:

Sincerely , can someone explain these passages of Quran preferably a muslim please.
When it can to Quran proof..you won't see them
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by optimus106(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Shekau Must Be Deal With For Insulting allah, Why Would allah Said You Should Kill Since You (Shekau) Is A Pastor... Aishat's Husband, The One And Only Messenger Must Hear This

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

After memorizing, you quoting and continue killing people. That's how your own religion works. A religion that understands only blood.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Can anything good come out from these NORTHERNERS

Make them divide this country bikonu angry
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Riverville(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
After the president will put captured Boko Haram in boarding school and say they are deradicalized. God help the christains in northern Nigeria. Here in the south, we won't give Islam a breathing space. We will crush them before they grow. I also call on israel and America to raise the momentum on islamist sects. You don't negotiate with these asshole. You destroy them with further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by bigcasava1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thank God am Igbo.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Children of the bondwoman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.