Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group (45026 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Yoruba, Igbo Start Praying. See What US Said Boko Haram Are Planning To Do / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by JohnOkolo: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Nonybb:
Shekau is a real Muslim and very uncompromising. If you are against him as a Muslim you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to further the course of full Islam

Dream on. That course will take you nowhere. I can also see 78bastard likes in your pityful statement.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by JohnOkolo: 5:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Akpan107:
Allah SWT said:

فَإِذَا انْسَلَخَ الْأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُوا لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ  ۚ فَإِنْ تَابُوا وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَءَاتَوُا الزَّكٰوةَ فَخَلُّوا سَبِيلَهُمْ  ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 5)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Make u no let book deceive you as it has deceived youe fore fathers. Oga live youe life.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SIONKPO1(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

Didn't you see question mark?
why don't you Muslims speak against it
Mr,Muslims were supporting boko haram when they started initially because they were bombing churches and killing Christians but now bush meat they catch the hunter
Islamic scholars,emirs,government needs to come together,interprets the koran ,ban some imams ,demolish some mosque and tell parents to preach Love

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Chizy56(f): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2020
[Oga religion are by choice not by force Islamic religion in nigeria are bloody and evilquote author=SharonLoveth post=90755921]Shekau Must Be Deal With For Insulting allah, Why Would allah Said You Should Kill Since You (Shekau) Is A Pastor... Aishat's Husband, The One And Only Messenger Must Hear This

Quran 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
[/quote]
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Are you not the Idiot that refused to explain or justify those verses?

Abi were ni Aunty yi ni?

You presented yours, I explained. I didn't hide anything. Nothing like Taqiyyah.

But I gave you mine, you're evading it. I showed how your Yahweh is ruthless contradicting what you Christians tell the world about him.

Please, who's now practising Taqiyyah now?

It's very likely that you're seriously MAD!!! It's very very likely! cheesy grin

If Islam is not giving you headache, will you go about displaying your madness on Islamic threads?

why do you people love accusing Muslims of what you are guilty of?

it's just very likely that you are MAD. That's just it. grin grin

Just to remind you that CAMEL URINE is still working, it'll heal your pains, take and drink

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Germi9: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2020
softplace:

they just started ada, watch how that region would be in 5 years

i just feel they would want to spread violently into other regions.
that's wen d war will begin ..full blown
let dem come and spread it rubbish
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by tallfish145(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Enemies of islam
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Just to remind you that CAMEL URINE is still working, it'll heal your pains, take and drink

Ori yin ti daru ma! grin Eti ya were latano. grin

The Prophet prescribed the camel urine for the particular illness those people were suffering from and not all diseases or problems.

But mad people like you twisted it to suit your desires!

It's very obvious that you are SERIOUSLY MAD! Very obvious!

Followers of ruthless and shameless and dirty Yahweh claming peaceful! grin

Were abugije!!! grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Continue deceiving yourself with evidences to your face! Hahaha! Yahweh the So called peaceful! grin grin

Yahweh is so violent that he even had to engage Jacob in a wrestle. The so called God couldn't deal with his creation in a God like manner. He had to act like all those pop culture Zeus and Thor and he wrestled his own creation. The story is well known. no need for quotation.

Spit!! Yahweh's unreasonable and ruthless ways irritate me. grin grin

What do you even mean by indoctrinated gaan? Using something baseless as excuse to shy away from the truth about your Yahweh.

hahahahaha grin grin grin
I have a friend of mine Sadiq who was Initially a muslim back then in primary school but only a few months back I discovered he became a christian after we lost contacts. He didn't change his name but his family realised that there is a God greater than any. His extended relatives castigated his own family. I know you love God but it is in a wrong place. I hope it won't be too late before you realise. God bless you
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SIONKPO1(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

The Prophet prescribed the camel urine for the particular illness those people were suffering from and not all diseases or problems.

Dumb comment
I dare your allah to talk to me
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Resees: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Cant Nigerian government just NUKE the whole sambias and get this whole mess done with?
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

I didn't say Yahweh s ruthless based on the story of Jabob! That's just one part. Your Idiot self didn't take it slow to know where we are coming from. You just barged in like a MAD, UNTIED GOAT!

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and bring more for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So those are some that I based it on. Read and think about how you people are deceiving the world that your Yahweh is peaceful when he's the opposite.

And stop acting like someone whose life ambition is to be unfortunate in life. Stop acting like madness has a duplex in your blood and is feeding fat and growing wide. Stop disgracing your future generations online.

Idiot boy!

You further proving my earlier conclusion.

You read but lack understanding.

Everything you wrote can be summarized in these statements.

1. God commanded his people to obey his commandments and to not follow after other gods and abominable ways of the heathen.

2. God tells his people to totally shun evil advancements of the heathen(in this case, complete annihilation).

3. God stated his displeasure in disobeidience of stated the purnishment that his people will suffer if they disobey.

Now,

Firstly, consider you have a child you love so dearly, you tell the child, dont mingle or speak to the cultists living around cos "Evil communication corrupt good manners".
Would you consider yourself a bad father?

Secondly, if you tell your kid again, if those cultists try to invite you to thier evil pernicious ways, shun them with total force so that every other person who sees this would not try that with you, Would you consider yourself a bad father.

To the third point, If you told your child that i would thoroughly purnish you by giving you 50 strokes of the cane, would you consider yourself a bad father.

I hope your obstinate mind sees some sense in these three responses above.

Now, applying the above to your alleged accusations,

Firstly, you should know the heathen are that time were ruthless set of people, power was gotten ruthlessly and kingdoms were raised the same way, I beleive you've watched some mediaeval movies, if not go read history. You would know it was not mere asking Gods people to follow other gods but rather also follow terrible ways which can be as ruthless as people sacrificing thier own children, cannibalism, killing human to appease thier gods.

It definitely makes sense to me to entirely annihilate an evil generation cos the children always want to know what happened to thier parents and continue the course.

In summary, I see that you continue to further proof that you lack understanding and wisdom.

You, like shekau and other fanatical religious killers rather read scriptures to satisfy your mindset than to seek truth.

Peace.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SharonLoveth(f): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

I Am very sure you'll get well after taking it, please go for it
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
incogni2o:

1. God commanded his people to obey his commandments and to not follow after other gods and abominable ways of the heathen.

2. God tells his people to totally shun evil advancements of the heathen(in this case, complete annihilation).

3. God stated his displeasure in disobeidience of stated the purnishment that his people will suffer if they disobey.

Now,

Firstly, consider you have a child you love so dearly, you tell the child, dont mingle or speak to the cultists living around cos "Evil communication corrupt good manners".

Secondly, if you tell your kid again, if those cultists try to invite you to thier evil pernicious ways, shun them with total force so that every other person who sees this would not try that with you, Would you consider yourself a bad father.

To the third point, If you told your child that i would thoroughly purnish you by giving you 50 strokes of the cane, would you consider yourself a bad father.

Firstly, you should know the heathen are that time were ruthless set of people, power was gotten ruthlessly and kingdoms were raised the same way, I beleive you've watched some mediaeval movies, if not go read history. You would know it was not mere asking Gods people to follow other gods but rather also follow terrible ways which can be as ruthless as people sacrificing thier own children, cannibalism, killing human to appease thier gods.

It definitely makes sense to me to entirely annihilate an evil generation cos the children always want to know what happened to thier parents and continue the course.

In summary, I see that you continue to further proof that you lack understanding and wisdom.

You, like shekau and other fanatical religious killers rather read scriptures to satisfy your mindset than to seek truth.

Peace.

cc SharonLoveth
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ojiofor: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2020
SIONKPO1:

why don't you Muslims speak against it
Mr,Muslims were supporting boko haram when they started initially because they were bombing churches and killing Christians but now bush meat they catch the hunter
Islamic scholars,emirs,government needs to come together,interprets the koran ,ban some imams ,demolish some mosque and tell parents to preach Love

E be like say you are high on ogogoro this morning.Who is a muslim?
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I have a friend of mine Sadiq who was Initially a muslim back then in primary school but only a few months back I discovered he became a christian after we lost contacts. He didn't change his name but his family realised that there is a God greater than any. His extended relatives castigated his own family. I know you love God but it is in a wrong place. I hope it won't be too late before you realise. God bless you

Oga, don't even play that nonsense game!

I know of hundreds of people too who converted from Christianity to Islam after coming to know the truth. Hundreds!!!

I know of some of them who were abandoned and maltreated by parents too.

So don't even bother about that sad story that touches... grin

Deal with those references is what I'm telling you. grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by tipsy01(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

2 Likes

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by bashcares(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Earlystar698:
Hausa Fulani and terrorism is like 5 and 6 Tufiaa undecided.. they can colonize the South West already kwara state is in their hands. South East is no go area because we will never allow that. God bless Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
incogni2o:

Now,

Peace.

Thank you! You are different from the mad woman SharonLoveth that has refused to admit those actions.

So now you agree that Yahweh's action was justified. Now if you who truly have sense and you are not obstinate like you are trying to paint me will reason well, that means you are agreeing and ALSO as proven in those verses to the following things:

1. The narrative that you Christians push that Yahweh doesn't command people to fight for him is a Hoax and lie! (Shame on you people. grin grin)

2. That killing of innocent people that do not fight believers but are only calling those believers to those nefarious ways is justified.

3. That the killing of innocent people in that town that are not even among those doing the calling is justified.

4. that killing of innocent and harmless, UNACCOUNTABLE children is justified for an offence they know thing about. (It's surprising that anyone with some level of sense and conscience will try to justify this).

5. That the killing of animals too who do not even have any influence on the believers and cannot by themselves do them any harm is justified too. OR ARE THESE ANIMALS GOING TO CONTINUE THE CAUSE TOO?? grin grin (This is even more stupid, ruthless, unreasonable and tells of the reprehensible and irritating character of Yahweh). grin grin

6. That destroying properties and burning down towns because of the abovementioned reasons of Yahweh is justified. That is even similar to how Boko Haram go to bomb places and destroy them in their actions.

So now tell me, if you are saying all the above is justified, please, HOW IS YOUR YAHWEH NOW DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM? grin grin grin

Oga, thanks for admitting it that your Yahweh is even WORSE than the Boko Haram you are condemning...

Bye!!! grin grin grin

And by the way, what about the unclothedness of Isaiah part? Please, let me hear another stupid thing from you to justify that too. Thank you. grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by bashcares(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2020
I guess you have allowed your hatred to outshine your sense of reasoning...how can you call Kwara state South West...are you sure you are Nigerian...If you don't know what to say please keep quiet...I don't blame ppl like you how I wish nairaland sanction's comments I guess you will be banned for life...

If you call Kwara state South West then what will you call kogi...anumpama

Earlystar698:
Hausa Fulani and terrorism is like 5 and 6 Tufiaa undecided.. they can colonize the South West already kwara state is in their hands. South East is no go area because we will never allow that. God bless Nnamdi Kanu cheesy
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by bashcares(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2020
There's no Truth anywhere, stop deceiving yourselves... religion is of Faith and faith is of believe and believe is of the heart...in my Life being a Christian I have never dated a Christian before no matter how i hard i try they don't come my way...so would i now say one is greater than the other....NO... let's stop deceiving ourselves..

IAmMysterious:

Oga, don't even play that nonsense game!

I know of hundreds of people too who converted from Christianity to Islam after coming to know the truth. Hundreds!!!

I know of some of them who were abandoned and maltreated by parents too.

So don't even bother about that sad story that touches... grin

Deal with those references is what I'm telling you. grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Thank you! You are different from the mad woman SharonLoveth that has refused to admit those actions.

So now you agree that Yahweh's action was justified. Now if you who truly have sense and you are not obstinate like you are trying to paint me will reason well, that means you are agreeing and ALSO as proven in those verses to the following things:

1. The narrative that you Christians push that Yahweh doesn't command people to fight for him is a Hoax and lie! (Shame on you people. grin grin)

2. That killing of innocent people that do not fight believers but are only calling those believers to those nefarious ways is justified.

3. That the killing of innocent people in that town that are not even among those doing the calling is justified.

4. that killing of innocent and harmless, UNACCOUNTABLE children is justified for an offence they know thing about. (It's surprising that anyone with some level of sense and conscience will try to justify this).

5. That the killing of animals too who do not even have any influence on the believers and cannot by themselves do them any harm is justified too. OR ARE THESE ANIMALS GOING TO CONTINUE THE CAUSE TOO?? grin grin (This is even more stupid, ruthless, unreasonable and tells of the reprehensible and irritating character of Yahweh). grin grin

6. That destroying properties and burning down towns because of the abovementioned reasons of Yahweh is justified. That is even similar to how Boko Haram go to bomb places and destroy them in their actions.

So now tell me, if you are saying all the above is justified, please, HOW IS YOUR YAHWEH NOW DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM? grin grin grin

Oga, thanks for admitting it that your Yahweh is even WORSE than the Boko Haram you are condemning...

Bye!!! grin grin grin

And by the way, what about the unclothedness of Isaiah part? Please, let me hear another stupid thing from you to justify that too. Thank you. grin grin

You miss the point, purposefully refusing to critically think about all I said.

I didnt even give a religious explanation but something you can reason with, but you rather ended to still purposefully being blind and obstinate to reason.

Before I answer your questions, read again what I sent you cos that can easily re-address these things you've listed.

As per the unclothedness of Isaiah,

Do you agree that most times, we understand and also remember things better when they are illustrated.

God could have said it in a simple word, Repent, but rather went that route in other to illustrate and drive the point and message across in a more persistent way.

Again I day, You are no different from Shekau in that you do not seek truth but rather choose interprete Scripture in your own way in other to satisfy your craving to abuse and allienate everything good in religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Earlystar698(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020
blissmandate:
you are a useless animal. you nyanmiris are the real National slave of Nigeria NSN. you OSU's are just too stupid to reason like normal human. this is the same bitterness that caused your daft parent 3 million death in the hand of h/f. as you don't want to learn from your animalistic parent your own will be worst.
cry me a river grin grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2020
incogni2o:

You miss the point, purposefully refusing to critically think about all I said.

I didnt even give a religious explanation but something you can reason with, but you rather ended to still purposefully being blind and obstinate to reason.

Before I answer your questions, read again what I sent you cos that can easily re-address these things you've listed.

As per the unclothedness of Isaiah,

Do you agree that most times, we understand and also remember things better when they are illustrated.

God could have said it in a simple word, Repent, but rather went that route in other to illustrate and drive the point and message across in a more persistent way.

Again I day, You are no different from Shekau in that you do not seek truth but rather choose interprete Scripture in your own way in other to satisfy your craving to abuse and allienate everything good in religion.

Guy! You are boring and inconsistent as sh!t!!!

First of all, I'm not on the Manhaj of Shekau. I'm not like him. he's one of the Khawarij. You can read more about them to know their methodology.

Secondly, I can see that what I posted to you has HIT YOU strongly!! grin grin grin

That's why you have gone soft and you are perambulating and speaking incoherently. Giving all those justifications that don't make sense and that you just thought about yourself, not that you got those justifications from authoritative source.

As for the killing, the commandments were clear. If some certain people do this and this, destroy them. And you even affirmed it yourself that you see nothing wrong in it. So what point am I missing?

As for the second one, I'm sorry, your brain seems to be paining you.

There's nothing about that that seems like "illustrating a simple thing in a more persistent way there"

The bible said Yahweh commanded Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and the bible now said that ISAIAH DID SO FOR THREE YEARS!

Is it that when you become a Christian, you lose your sense??

The bible said Yahweh gave that commandment, then ISAIAH DID IT!!

Yahweh now said, JUST AS ISIAH DID IT AS SIGN AND WONDER, SOME OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD DO IT TOO.

It was something that happened in reality. Yahweh commanded it and Isaiah did it.

Are you too dumb to realise that?

So what incoherent gibberish are you saying to justify it?

You yourself know it in your heart that Yahweh has disappointed you with his shameless, evil and foolish ways. You are now talking rubbish in your struggle to justify his actions.

The time for Yahweh's secret to come out in the open will soon come. Just watch out!! grin grin
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Chicagoesontop: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
wizzyrich:
I want to know, is the Nigerian "Allah" different from that of UAE and other developed Islamic countries ?

Not even other developed countries, Ghana, Benin Republic, Togo and many other African countries have Muslims , so i don't understand why Nigerian Muslims are so so different !!
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Xmuslim: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2020
It is nice to see theists fighting over which of the religion is correct.. Hahahaha grin grin grin

Your gods successfully confused you guys.

Muslims claim that Christian changed the content of the Bible. I don't want to know whether they change it. My question is, why can't God protect the Bible from curruption the way Muslims claim he protected Qur'an.
Christian claim Muhammad is a false prophet. If that's true, why did God allowed him to misguide billions of people. Does it benefit God seing you guys fighting?

Perhaps he is entertaining himself with your fight. It must be boring in the sky for him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by SIONKPO1(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

A Muslim is a human being(All humans are from one source
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by Ojiofor: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
SIONKPO1:

A Muslim is a human being(All humans are from one source

Yes muslims are human being no doubt but I am not a muslim as that guy wrongly refered me.
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by tipsy01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xmuslim:
It is nice to see theists fighting over which of the religion is correct.. Hahahaha grin grin grin

Your gods successfully confused you guys.

Muslims claim that Christian changed the content of the Bible. I don't want to know whether they change it. My question is, why can't God protect the Bible from curruption the way Muslims claim he protected Qur'an.
Christian claim Muhammad is a false prophet. If that's true, why did God allowed him to misguide billions of people. Does it benefit God seing you guys fighting?

Perhaps he is entertaining himself with your fight. It must be boring in the sky for him grin
Read what you wrote weda it make any sense to you..
You are a product of a leaking condom
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Guy! You are boring and inconsistent as sh!t!!!

First of all, I'm not on the Manhaj of Shekau. I'm not like him. he's one of the Khawarij. You can read more about them to know their methodology.

Secondly, I can see that what I posted to you has HIT YOU strongly!! grin grin grin

That's why you have gone soft and you are perambulating and speaking incoherently. Giving all those justifications that don't make sense and that you just thought about yourself, not that you got those justifications from authoritative source.

As for the killing, the commandments were clear. If some certain people do this and this, destroy them. And you even affirmed it yourself that you see nothing wrong in it. So what point am I missing?

As for the second one, I'm sorry, your brain seems to be paining you.

There's nothing about that that seems like "illustrating a simple thing in a more persistent way there"

The bible said Yahweh commanded Isaiah to go naked and barefoot and the bible now said that ISAIAH DID SO FOR THREE YEARS!

Is it that when you become a Christian, you lose your sense??

The bible said Yahweh gave that commandment, then ISAIAH DID IT!!

Yahweh now said, JUST AS ISIAH DID IT AS SIGN AND WONDER, SOME OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD DO IT TOO.

It was something that happened in reality. Yahweh commanded it and Isaiah did it.

Are you too dumb to realise that?

So what incoherent gibberish are you saying to justify it?

You yourself know it in your heart that Yahweh has disappointed you with his shameless, evil and foolish ways. You are now talking rubbish in your struggle to justify his actions.

The time for Yahweh's secret to come out in the open will soon come. Just watch out!! grin grin

I dont speak strongly just for the sake of it, I do that to drive my point.

I called you a Mysterious fool because you dont understand simple concepts. Also the Bible says only the Fool says there is no God.

Also said you lack understanding because its so obvious from your conversations.

You choose to focus on what satisfies your mindset with a lot of emotional undertones rather than being objective.

The more I try to objectively communicate, the more you think harsh words and abusive words are the way you win an argument or prove a point.

God hasnt disappointed me. I rather have being the one who has dissapointed him.

He a God of Holiness and Loves me with a Jealous Kind of Love.

I pray you are able to fix what is the real issue of your hatred and bitterness than to come here to vent your emotional and psychological pains.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by urchcoded(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
incogni2o:

Can you categorically say more than 50% of muslims beleif your explanation of that statement. I have heard quite a number of muslims defend that it doesnt mean that.

Unreligious fanatics like you do same as what the religious ones do. You look for an excuse to justify your claim.

Peace.
Silly you. Show me an unreligious terrorist. Pls don't mention me again. You know nothing about religion so it's pointless having a conversation with you in the first place. Bye
Re: Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group by incogni2o: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
urchcoded:

Silly you. Show me an unreligious terrorist. Pls don't mention me again. You know nothing about religion so it's pointless having a conversation with you in the first place. Bye

You just showed your ignorance.

Hitler and Stalin for instance killed in God's name right?

You that obviously know something about religion concludes its all about evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos) / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.