Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman (3897 Views)

Abure Carries Moral Leprosy, No Longer Labour Party Chairman - NLC HQs / Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Without security personnel, Obaseki will welcome Oshiomole back to Edo state like;

6 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by osothermal(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Gandollar:
I observed Edo people don't really like Oshiomole. Only yoruba mooslims wan die follow the ugly guy.
I just tire o. 90% of edolites hates Oshomole

4 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Peterobi90: 4:37am On Jun 17, 2020
aaking:
Osho baba is a gonnner. But Another school of thought is that APC want to lure obaseki to comeback to the party for him to enrol in the primary election then make him lose the primary then no way to go back to pdp

He should know better....

2 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Kundagarten:
This one sweet me
The court also withdrew his rights and privileges as National Chairman of the party including his security details

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/16/breaking-appeal-court-upholds-oshiomholes-suspension-as-apc-national-chairman/

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by johnmartus(m): 5:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Edo people hate Oshiomole but he ruled them for 8 years.
He also brought Obaseki to continue in where he stopped.

You igbo that like Obaseki just Because he's fighting his boss and you guys are every happy with that. Well I'm happy that you guys not support oshiomole Because if you do he will definitely failed woefully. Just like Obaseki is going down in history.
Gandollar:
I observed Edo people don't really like Oshiomole. Only yoruba mooslims wan die follow the ugly guy.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by xtivin2: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2020
I can see the footprint of progressive governors in this.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Frankiss44(m): 5:06am On Jun 17, 2020
idahme:

The grounds for his removal is very strong...this is not sentiment but facts

Please what exactly are the grounds for his removal..
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by joyandfaith: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2020
aaking:
Osho baba is a gonnner. But Another school of thought is that APC want to lure obaseki to comeback to the party for him to enrol in the primary election then make him lose the primary then no way to go back to pdp

And APC bribed appeal court judges to sack oshiomole? School of though ko, school of mind ni! Everything is not conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by iokpebholo: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2020
osothermal:
I just tire o. 90% of edolites hates Oshomole
Am Edo,I hate whoever hates my governor obaseki including oshiom ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by fergie001: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2020
I argued about jurisdiction then but some people said otherwise.

Ok nah....
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Benwallt(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Eye turn am. Quickly strip him before he regained balance.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2020
johnmartus:

You igbo that like Obaseki just Because he's fighting his boss and you guys are every happy with that. Well I'm happy that you guys not support oshiomole Because if you do he will definitely failed woefully. Just like Obaseki is going down in history.

Why can't you people have decent conversations without mentioning Igbo or Yoruba or other tribes?

Meanwhile I don't think losing (rigging out your opponents) an election is a failure on the part of the opponents and their supporters.

The main failure is the winner that failed to deliver on his/her job.

Based on the comments I have seen on this forum and the thought processes of the majority of the people on this forum as contained in their posts, the reason your country is the way it is, is not far fetched.

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Ezmans: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Ugabi say ehn ehn
Only God knows how obaseki I'll treat oshobaba in edo
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Ezmans: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2020
baliyubla:
Oshio the trophy wife importer, come to Edo state, Obaseki wants to apologize and hand over the keys to the state treasury to you, just as it’s done in one sophisticated state.
He I'll urobosize oshobaba to the next level watchout
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by WATCHOVER(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2020
aaking:
Obaseki already understands the game he is not going back to APC.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by omojesu202(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
I
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by musa234(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2020
omojesu202:
I have think too much, I may just pass out.
Lost my job in April but still went ahead with my wedding plans because the girl is pregnant n on my neck.
My wedding is this Saturday 20th and I still need 70k. Help and you shall find help too.
Gtbank
Raphael
why would you still go on with wedding plans since you lost your job? Why do most Nigerians keep making stupid decisions when it comes to marriage matters? Oga you should have canceled the wedding plans, nobody will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Racoon(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2020
The political drama in Edo State will have dire consequences for the APC.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Born2Breed(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Kundagarten:
Let him use Tony Kabaka or ask Tinubu to loan him MC Oluomo as security guard

Na that mc oluomo we want see for Benin. Make we hang am for air small and do am strong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Web2020: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Not just the removal as national Chairman, he is also not longer a member of APC, accept his suspension at the state level is lifted. This one strong.

I remember what we use to say back then when were still kids "first to do, inor they pain, second to do him eye go red, third to do he ho cry"
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Born2Breed(f): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2020
johnmartus:

Stop spewing trash from an ignorant perspective.

Oshiomole lost his love when he turned a godfather, the same thing you lot couldn't do to one man who has been the defacto governor of Lagos for more than 2 decades.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Web2020: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2020
The election battle in Edo state right now will be between PDP and any other platform Obaseki is going to contest from. APC is dead and buried in Edo state. That is what you will get when you are a greedy, wicked, selfish, arrogant man. Oshiomhole has all the opportunities to learn his lessons, but no, ego would not allowed him. He proud himself as a small g
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by jodeci(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2020
johnmartus:

This is the most stupid comment on this thread,definitely coming from warped,senile and disconnected character.
Re: Police To Withdraw Oshiomhole's Bodyguard, Since He's No Longer Party Chairman by Afolabimills(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Am so happy right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanguard: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Nnamdi Kanu on Destruction of Yoruba Assets / US Shuts Embassy, Consulate In Nigeria / Hushpuppi Fraud: Aisha Reacts To Abba Kyari’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.