Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Husband Does Not Beat Me But I Want A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Beat Me But I Want A Divorce (887 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Does Not Beat Me But I Want A Divorce by Cuterboy(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Some say that as a woman unless your husband is physically abusing you, stay in your matrimonial home no matter the intensity of the wrong he may be doing to you. Stay married!

The higher the number of NO, the better the relationship:
Is he verbally abusive to you?
Does he cheat on you with different ladies.
And is bold to the extent that these ladies now come to your matrimonial home?
Is he negligent towards you and the children?
Has he fallen out of love with you and you two now live like strangers?
Do you soak your pillow with your own tears every night?
Did the doctor’s report come in that your blood pressure is high?
Are you now questioning your own sanity?
Do you constantly wonder what sort of life is it that you are living?
Is YES your answer to questions 1- 9?
Are people even helping?
A married woman in this situation, gets fed up and wants out of the marriage. The people around her will convince her to stay, pray and fight for her home. That as long as her husband does not hit her, then there is no reason to move out.

We still downplay the extremity of mental/psychological abuse in Nigeria. We say that as long as the scars are not visible, why, it means there are no scars at all. So we wrap mental/psychological abuse up and tape it with a “forgive and forget” message. We therefore send the woman away with a “go and pray for your home” postcard. Kpam-kpam! We have done our part!
Continue Reading @ https://9jababa.com/my-husband-does-not-beat-me/

Re: My Husband Does Not Beat Me But I Want A Divorce by Vyzz: 1:04am On Jun 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Husband Does Not Beat Me But I Want A Divorce by mumumugu(m): 4:20am On Jun 17, 2020
cliq and bend
Re: My Husband Does Not Beat Me But I Want A Divorce by Succes4real: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
mumumugu:
cliq and bend
Marriage is deep,only God can help us
For your home tutor check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Parents Kiss Their Children On The Lips? / Running Out Of Stock Fast! Don't Be Left Out! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears / For Marrying Another Wife; Yul Edochie Could Be Jailed For Bigamy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.