Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

This Is South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is South Africa (4595 Views)

South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ge0grapher:

Bro, are white South Africans that racist?

Think about Apartheid and that it lasted for 50 years as the official law. Very few of them objected to this system although some did join the anti-apartheid struggle.

Then there were 300 years prior to that since they landed in the SA since 1652.

Today, many of them oppose economic transformation to increase black ownership in the private sector. Instead, the state has to impose affirmative action and black empowerment policies to facilitate transformation.

But I'm not painting all of them with a broad stroke but there's too much praise singing coming from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
there's no inferiority complex or anything, they don't just want you in their country.

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and has most backward power supply, roads, health care currency etc.

What's there to be jealous of?

Ouch!
Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vyzz:

Not Morocco

Morocco couldn't even beat SA to host the 2010 World Cup. FIFA did the inspections of the infrastructure and SA came top. Nigeria crashed out in the early stages and Egypt withdrew. That should tell you something.

The same would apply today if we had to bid again.

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
SIONKPO1:

*South Africa gets 1000MW from Mozambique(eskom)
*The Land mass of SA is not up to that of Nigeria
*The whites developed virtually everything before they left power in the early 90s
*Yeah,You don't have terrorist group but rape cases,car theft, and armed rubbery are reported in south Africa every 5minutes
*The Nigerian currency was devalued cause Nigerians were over importing things
*Our health care is not as bad as people portray it,its just that our people Loves patronizing foreign things

Man, just sit down. You can't even get your facts right but are talking crap about a country you know nothing about except praising white people. A simple Google Search provides SA's electricity capacity which is 50,000MW and not 1,000. That alone shows everything you say about SA and your white worshipping is just pure unadulterated envy. Grow up.

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Dead giants but you can't do without nigerian music
Dead giant,you begged okonjo(nigerian)to help your sick economy

We want her to scam the IMF and World Bank for us, like she duped them when she re-based your GDP. Three years later it had shrunk back to its original number grin What a heist!
Re: This Is South Africa by Vyzz: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
TMKsouth:

Morocco couldn't even beat SA to host the 2010 World Cup. FIFA did the inspections of the infrastructure and SA came top. Nigeria crashed out in the early stages and Egypt withdrew. That should tell you something.

The same would apply today if we had to bid again.

TMK.... I know u are Southy and u gat to rep ur nation but that was 10yrs ago bro.....

Within a decade alot has happened... Nation has fallen and many grew... Naija fell the more... China grew the more..
Re: This Is South Africa by Vyzz: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
you are a clown.

South Africa is larger than nigeria.

60 years of Independence nigeria is still backward even though they produced the most crude oil in Africa, are blacks cursed??.

Your people are dying in Libya and Morocco just to go to European countries.

Fraud and cyber crime is what nigeria is known for, no countries want nigerians.

Every week we hear of Boko Haram slaughtering people, yet there's no protest.

Herdsmen are killing thousands in farms.

Nigeria don't have roads, light, jobs, schools, security etc.

Nigeria is the most backward country on Earth. Fact

U definitely ain't nigerian

2 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
TMKsouth:

Ouch!
grin I want my people to stop feeling superior. I know how to treat them

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vyzz:

TMK.... I know u are Southy and u gat to rep ur nation but that was 10yrs ago bro.....

Within a decade alot has happened... Nation has fallen and many grew... Naija fell the more... China grew the more..

SA infrastructure remains intact, we have a great maintenance culture here. Economically, yes, we're not doing so great right now but that's the legacy of the past administration, we're moving past that. Please don't say Morocco is now ahead of SA just because of their bullet train. You've to substantiate further.
Re: This Is South Africa by heniford2: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
so i asked myself why would a SA guy open a trend in nigeria forum just to discredite the country, which his in and enjoys itcheesy it only means Something, came to think of it SA blacks Are slaves,

and will always be a slave no matter how free he feels he is SA blacks are slaves to the white and usually loves to rub shoulder with others blacks imagine a country built from nothing by whites to something and imagine a Nigeria country who are purely black who are building without white help you SA should be ashamed Buh u got no shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is South Africa by Jamestown123: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lol I'm a Nigerian and I just called them the real giant.

Even the biggest network provider in Nigeria is from south Africa.

The biggest shopping mall in Nigeria is from SA.

The biggest Cable network in Nigeria is from SA too.

The countries you mention are far better than nigeria but SA still top them in general
They have one of the biggest inequalities in the world. Don't only look at the buildings and infrastructure. Look at the quality of living of the citizens. This are one of the reasons why Nigerians runs to South Africa thinking it's a great country. South Africa is regarded as a nation being left behind. Tall buildings and infrastructure without jobs for the citizens is all useless. The gap between the rich and the poor in south Africa is so corrosive. So my brother use your head, naija no good, even if you want to leave naija don't go to South Africa because of fancy Buildings alone.

4 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by Jamestown123: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
TMKsouth:

Man, just sit down. You can't even get your facts right but are talking crap about a country you know nothing about except praising white people. A simple Google Search provides SA's electricity capacity which is 50,000MW and not 1,000. That alone shows everything you say about SA and your white worshipping is just pure unadulterated envy. Grow up.
South Africa is been left behind. At least everybody knows naija is not good, but why keep covering for south Africa? Crimes keep increasing in South Africa, all they can do is blame Nigeria. Rape is increasing, kidnapping and robberies are increasing, poverty and inequalities are increasing. You only have mouth to talk about Nigeria because that's the only country you guys are jealous of. Nigeria is not good, then why not stay off their case. Watch this on YouTube and
for yourself. South Africa is going nowhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL4GSQbou6k

2 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Jamestown123:
South Africa is been left behind. At least everybody knows naija is not good, but why keep covering for south Africa? Crimes keep increasing in South Africa, all they can do is blame Nigeria. Rape is increasing, kidnapping and robberies are increasing, poverty and inequalities are increasing. You only have mouth to talk about Nigeria because that's the only country you guys are jealous of. Nigeria is not good, then why not stay off their case. Watch this on YouTube and

SA has always had it's issues, even when you were all queuing up to enter - and still are. Even during the white man's rule many areas were hell to live in - you weren't complaining then about deterioration because the white man can never do any wrong in your colonised eyes.

You should mention these countries that you say have left SA behind and I'll quote you a 1000 ways they are not great themselves or even come close to SA. And please don't even mention Rwanda, Botswana and Namibia coz that will be laughable and a none starter - PR hype.

Did you notice I didn't even mention Nigeria - so why would SA be "JEALOUS" of a country that isn't even mentioned amongst possible contenders on the continent? You should scrap that word from your vocabulary, you don't know how to use it.
Re: This Is South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Someone will soon come along and say the fact that you spend time on a Nigerian site and not on a southie forum to get your views across that it is reason enough why Nigeria is miles ahead . Forgetting nairaland is private property and establishment

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by LukasPodolski: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is Nigeria.

Without insurgency, I don't think South Africa is better than NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by Minsk24: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

*South Africa gets 1000MW from Mozambique(eskom)
*The Land mass of SA is not up to that of Nigeria
*The whites developed virtually everything before they left power in the early 90s
*Yeah,You don't have terrorist group but rape cases,car theft, and armed rubbery are reported in south Africa every 5minutes
*The Nigerian currency was devalued cause Nigerians were over importing things
*Our health care is not as bad as people portray it,its just that our people Loves patronizing foreign things

Stop defending rubbish....
Imagine putting Nigeria and Healthcare in one sentence... Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by Minsk24: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:
This is Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself as if insurgency is our major problem when those at the top are hell bent on the regression o the nation

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by Minsk24: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Jamestown123:

This is due to the high media penetration in South Africa, here in Nigeria, what does someone living in enugu know about what's going in kebbi state?... Even there is less info to know about whats goin on in neighboring states, so many things in Nigeria do not make it to the media,
People should stop arguing clear facts, SA is better than us for now...

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by Minsk24: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
heniford2:
so i asked myself why would a SA guy open a trend in nigeria forum just to discredite the country, which his in and enjoys itcheesy it only means Something, came to think of it SA blacks Are slaves,

and will always be a slave no matter how free he feels he is SA blacks are slaves to the white and usually loves to rub shoulder with others blacks imagine a country built from nothing by whites to something and imagine a Nigeria country who are purely black who are building without white help you SA should be ashamed Buh u got no shame.

You are very funny, blacks and prejudice eeeh...
Re: This Is South Africa by LukasPodolski: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Minsk24:

Keep deceiving yourself as if insurgency is our major problem when those at the top are hell bent on the regression o the nation
Goan sit down my friend.

Which Country doesn't have one or Two problem?

South Africa is the headquarters of :
Rape.
HIV
Crime
And other forms of discrimination.

The citizens also complain like NIGERIANS.

Same with Developed country, everyday hashtags like #BorisAsFailedUk trends on Twitter.

What about U.S.A? The home of racism, mass shooting, People living on government support.

I repeat,remove insurgency, NIGERIA is still the giant of Africa.

This same South Africa has the second biggest slum in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is South Africa by derealj(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
A man adopted a child but the child was stubborn and refused every effort to turn out into a responsible man just like his friends. The man had to employ all necessary means possible just to make sure the boy turns out a better man including grounding the boy. Years later, the boy is now grown up and doing well but hates his father. He is happy he is doing well and brags to his friends about it, but refuses to acknowledge the role of his father in his development.

Insert White South African leaders, black South Africans and other African countries in this story where appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by cucumbar: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
LukasPodolski:
This is Nigeria.

forget all these pictures taken with high end cameras and photoshopped.

Comparing realities, Nigeria no where near South Africa, my dear. Insurgency is not the only problem we are facing. Even their ghettos are well laid out.
There’s no how you’ll visit South Africa and not cause our leaders.

2 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by heniford2: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Minsk24:

You are very funny, blacks and prejudice eeeh...
really howgrin did i lie just look at it in that participative nd tell me if its wrong this SA blacks likes trying to down grade other Africans nation buh mehn this fox are dummy way ?

2 Likes

Re: This Is South Africa by heniford2: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Omeone will soon come along and say the fact that you spend time on a Nigerian site and not on a southie forum to get your views across that it is reason enough why Nigeria is miles ahead . Forgetting nairaland is private property and establishment
i keep asking why is it that you guys are rich black forget the white there yet no black south Africa owns a major company that fly abroad no major black in SA its among the world Riches in Africa yet poor Nigeria we kill it everywhere enterprise,entertainment,movies, we are like USA of Africa no bullshit talk we have our short coming which deals with our leadership buh believe me if we black Nigeria had white among us grin just imagine where we would have been just imagine it buh we never give up we come into your own country still beat you black and blue in business nd everything we give u guys room to do your business here in Nigeria talk of MTN and co and you provide job for us toogrin

buh the lazy black SA i knew can never ever do something rather he loves drinking, infecting every lady with HIV and mostly complain about other African how useless the are, why can't for once in black man's mentality think of coming together to break even, like you can't you ever think why is south Africans black still struggling with poor humane development and been a slave to white statistics had it that 90% of jobs in southern African are from white south African then 5% are from outsiders then the remaining 5% are from black SA. why!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is South Africa by Thegamingorca(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
heniford2:
i keep asking why is it that you guys are rich black forget the white there yet no black south Africa owns a major company that fly abroad no major black in SA its among the world Riches in Africa yet poor Nigeria we kill it everywhere enterprise,entertainment,movies, we are like USA of Africa no bullshit talk we have our short coming which deals with our leadership buh believe me if we black Nigeria had white among us grin just imagine where we would have been just imagine it buh we never give up we come into your own country still beat you black and blue in business nd everything we give u guys room to do your business here in Nigeria talk of MTN and co and you provide job for us toogrin

buh the lazy black SA i knew can never ever do something rather he loves drinking, infecting every lady with HIV and mostly complain about other African how useless the are, why can't for once in black man's mentality think of coming together to break even, like you can't you ever think why is south Africans black still struggling with poor humane development and been a slave to white statistics had it that 90% of jobs in southern African are from white south African then 5% are from outsiders then the remaining 5% are from black SA. why!!!!

This your English no be here oh.

You have serious self esteem problems.
Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
heniford2:

You still squatting in here? You are like BurnaBoy with his empty boycotts of SA. You're in every SA thread and yet you can't stand us. I've opened a new one, I'm certain I'll see you in there soon. grin
Re: This Is South Africa by heniford2: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thegamingorca:

This your English no be here oh.

You have serious self esteem problems.
am really glad you read itcheesy that's also part of black south African problem also trying to be the white while the are black like the back of black pot cheap peoplegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is South Africa by heniford2: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
TMKsouth:

You still squatting in here? You are like BurnaBoy with his empty boycotts of SA. You're in every SA thread and yet you can't stand us. I've opened a new one, I'm certain I'll see you in there soon. grin
i do like you, your a smart dudegrin buh lately ur glad you know Burnaboy that small boy kills show in SA like mad i want Buh that's his business all i want is a system where Africans will understand each other, grow each other not see each other as shithoe

you see we Nigerian accommodate Everyone we have been playing the role of big brother in Africa, Buh we need u guys too imagin SA without white imagine how poor and low life you guys would be and imagine black african young mind with great vision of unity not thinking of showing off some silly stuff Buh pure africa development we will be better Mrgrin

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
heniford2:
i do like you, your a smart dudegrin buh lately ur glad you know Burnaboy that small boy kills show in SA like mad i want Buh that's his business all i want is a system where Africans will understand each other, grow each other not see each other as shithoe

you see we Nigerian accommodate Everyone we have been playing the role of big brother in Africa, Buh we need u guys too imagin SA without white imagine how poor and low life you guys would be and imagine black african young mind with great vision of unity not thinking of showing off some silly stuff Buh pure africa development we will be better Mrgrin

You started off well but quickly went "South" in your 2nd paragraph. cry Hopefully not to SA, we're no longer accepting immigrants. grin
Re: This Is South Africa by heniford2: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
TMKsouth:

You started off well but quickly went "South" in your 2nd paragraph. cry Hopefully not to SA, we're no longer accepting immigrants. grin
lolgrin would never try visiting SA am scared of been infected cheesy Buh SA is Risky and deadly more than war zone cheesy u understand me

1 Like

Re: This Is South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
heniford2:
lolgrin would never try visiting SA am scared of been infected cheesy Buh SA is Risky and deadly more than war zone cheesy u understand me

That's not stopping "Burnt Dog" from kissing our *ss. Tell him we expecting an apology by 12:00 GMT. Otherwise, NO VISA to the land of milk and honey no matter how much Zulu he sings. grin If he does he can carry u along in his luggage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Driving On A Highway At 100kph, Then You See This (see Photo) / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? / UK Visa Refusal Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.