Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? (31323 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by blaise26abj(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yankee101:

Sorry bro. The medical system is not all that

Surgery death rates in Africa are twice global average - study

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1ES1W7

That’s for all surgeries. I’m being specific with hemorrhoidectomy .
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Olafemiwa: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
call me to this number 08063373720. i have solution to it.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by wacoj(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poster use scent leaf

Solution:
Do warm water sit bath morning and night.
After bathing, squeeze scent leaf until it starts bringing out water.
Put it in your anus and wear your boxers. Leave it there for not less than 3 hours.

Do this morning and night for at least 7 days. If the bleeding doesn't stop, I will resign from Nairaland!

I can guarantee you it works like miracle. Try it and thank me later
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by MetaPhysical: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
imhotep:

Tell us about your Igbo wife.
We are listening . . .

Igbo women are not good housewives. Too turbulent and dramatic....and dont know how to back dat @$$ up! grin
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by anihchinma(f): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kindly go for surgery...that's the only solution to this chronic stage. Desist from people asking you to come inbox to avoid being scammed.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by LZAA: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
imhotep:

Tell us about your Igbo wife.
We are listening . . .
grin
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by wakililipupuru: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op there is a leaf call lapalapa pupa in Yoruba land
This leaf will cure it once and for all
Just get the leaf and get the water out of it
That's all
Sorry for my English
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by MetaPhysical: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
honifome:
It affects both gender but men are at higher risk just like other diseases which some may be reverse. It is also hereditary and some can cases can be due to anal penetration during sex. If you want to know the major cause, search google.

So why are women not contributing beyond simple "hi", "yo", "ye"....

We want to hear from women that got this disease if it was from genetic or sexual impale of the derriere....an act formerly known as sodomy.

grin
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Trupz: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
I pray you get healed soonest OP.
Here are a few things that may help...
1. Get anusol cream(not suppositories) and apply to the anus in the morning and night and after every bowel movement. Relieved pain and helps blood clotting.
2. You may begin to drink liquid paraffin regularly to help soften your stool (be sure to take the right dosage)
3. Eat lots of vegetables and fibrous foods.
4. Do away with excessive sugar
5. Always use water instead of tissue paper
6. Drink lots of water and other healthy fluids.

You may need a serious lifestyle shift in handling this.

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by MetaPhysical: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
First of all, is this a disease or condition .....what can it be called?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by SmathGate(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
pls share your contact, let me chat you
abdulskulboy:

That's how it start before reaching bleeding stage. You can tackle it now so that it can't be severe like mine and others. I can help you bring it if you stay around Abuja (Abaji, kwali, gwagwalada, AMAC or garki) suleja. I do travel to those places time to time. The one in the screenshot above is #100
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by oxiide22(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mustiboy:
You need natural remedies:

1. To start with, stay away from sex— be it self-service or with the opposite gender.

2. Don't get into a fight that may result to you losing blood; only fight hand-to-hand.

3. Don't pick on your pimples; the blood lost while doing so counts too.

4. Apply powder or cottonwool on any wound opening to prevent blood from coming out.

5. Pray and fast about it; be elaborate when praying; tell God exactly what you need and don't beat around the bush.

6. Tell your Mother about it.

7. Look for money and travel abroad to enjoy your life.

Sorry that you're going through all these, brethren. May you get healed.
mustyboy
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by chukwuma88: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
I av a cure for you,d solution is not far fetched, it almost took my life during my service year, 08136307647. Contact me, its very important

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is welcomed.

*Please, don't skip this*

How regular does it come and what measures have you put in place to prevent it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yankee101: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
blaise26abj:

That’s for all surgeries. I’m being specific with hemorrhoidectomy .

Oga, I don't care if it's for appendectomy. If your record says twice the fatality rate for all surgeries then that calls for caution. I'll go for medication than elected surgery in Nigeria everytime if I had an option.

Except you're the CMD and you control the budget for diesel and allowances for NARD and can guarantee you won't run out of power in the middle of surgery and NARD won't go on strike cos all their allowances have been paid and you're invested in training and retraining....

If you don't have the power to guarantee this and you're just a doctor who can't even control the actions or command the presence of his consultant then shut the fvck up.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Lamanii22(f): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op if you are Yoruba, you'd go to where they do black soap, you'd ask for something they call "ekpo" you'd mix it with "eko" (pap) you'd mix the eko inside water, you'd add the "ekpo" and drink it.... Do this for 3 days...

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by ajaniagbe(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
You need stem cell treatment it's called STC 30, I have testimonies about this. Contact me or join this group link below

https:///JbzVoymmTsc1Y2Z92BjUac

You will be glad you did and you'll thank me later
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by abdulskulboy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
SmathGate:
pls share your contact, let me chat you
Contact me on WhatsApp or call me.
080***56***46***09***18
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Jonakez(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
You need to boost your GLUTHATION.... REACH ME HERE- 08064425362 ON WHATSAPP.... I will tell you the SUPPLEMENT TO GET FOR YOU TO BE FREE IN 90DAYS... GOD IS THE GREATEST HEALER! I WONT ASK YOU FOR A DIME! BE ASSURED.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Rilwayne001: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Please what I the name of the powder and where can I get it please

Those people selling Agbo sell it. I don't know it's name. My dad got it for me.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by mindtricks: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mustiboy:
You need natural remedies:

1. To start with, stay away from sex— be it self-service or with the opposite gender.

2. Don't get into a fight that may result to you losing blood; only fight hand-to-hand.

3. Don't pick on your pimples; the blood lost while doing so counts too.

4. Apply powder or cottonwool on any wound opening to prevent blood from coming out.

5. Pray and fast about it; be elaborate when praying; tell God exactly what you need and don't beat around the bush.

6. Tell your Mother about it.

7. Look for money and travel abroad to enjoy your life.

Sorry that you're going through all these, brethren. May you get healed.

Bro, shocked at this. Quite unlike you.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by andrewtosin(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Original Omo Yorùbá ni é grin
Lamanii22:
Op if you are Yoruba, you'd go to where they do black soap, you'd ask for something they call "ekpo" you'd mix it with "eko" (pap) you'd mix the eko inside water, you'd add the "ekpo" and drink it.... Do this for 3 days...

1 Like

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by igocheaboyi: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
These your drugs can be of help to some one in Makurdi. If you can help waybill to makurdi call me on 08136819740
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by topchart(f): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Here na upth, uith, unth or any of the teaching hospitals? No run go hospital
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Tonyblinky(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
very simple solution. 1.Make vegetable soup your favourite,eat as much as possible. 2. Take a multivitamin (Daravite) daily. speaking from experience. thank me later.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Riverville(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Had this problem for like 10years. It takes time to beat it. The key is change of lifestyle. Don't bother yourself with all these medication. Drink lots of water, when I mean lots I mean plenty plenty water. Eat fruits, vegetable and beans. Stay away from carbohydrate. A make a mix of this herb and use on empty stomach early in the morning. Fresh paw paw leaf, bitter leaf and lime water. Mix and drink one shot early morning before eating.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Richiro: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, increase your water intake, avoid spicy foods, avoid alcohol for now, do sitz bath twice in a day using dettol and salt, make use of anusol, its a suppository. Note that the terminal treatment for chronic pile is surgery and 99.5% of the cases are successful. Visit a doctor, they may administer daflon 500 and cataflam(if need be). Get well
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by CapitalCee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is welcomed.

*Please, don't skip this*

My brother, that's Grade 3. Go and book a surgery appointment with a competent surgeon. Its risk free when done by an expert, and you will be free forever. Run fast and operate on it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by kudumopol(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't really know the secretes behind the warm water sitting but it does help alot, most especially with the itching and pains associated with it.
I strongly recommend you change your eating habits and life style. Avoid starchy foods and consume more of veggies and fruits. In addition, don't joke with water, take plenty water all the time and make dates (Dobino) your regular snacks). Dehydration is one of the leading cause. It will take 2 to 3 days before you start to see changes. I wish you quick recovery bro.
sirblend:

At bolded don't try it.
Dipping your intestine in hot water?.

It will increase the sore and pain and extend the healing time.... Speaking from experience brother.
medical practitioners are against this hot water physiotherapy on wounds.

In the name of whatever God you serve don't try it.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by BlongTrendies(f): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
incogni2o:
The cure to this has a secret.

Lifestyle and eating habits.

Apart from annusol, do away with other Drugs.

Eat lot of vegetables.
STOP sugar.
Do a lot of Warm water sit bath.
Don't sit for too long at once.
Browse other things regarding lifestyle change.
Op do This. Do you know what must have caused it?
I have been there. Mine was caused by forced straining.

Change your eating habits. Surgery is an option but Change your foods. Do you strain a lot when you poo? Maybe you take a lot of hard foods and you don't take enough water. If you are the type that strains a lot, start taking soft meals. You might not get filled at first but it's a sacrifice that's worth it. This is 4 years down the line. Its a forgotten issue.
Change to pap, oats, custard, anything watery and pastry for now. Don't go to the toilet if you don't need to. Don't push or strain for any reason. If it's not coming, its not coming. When the pain has reduced. It is alright to attempt to push it in yourself. And when it is gone inside don't go back to straining..

Go to a good hospital for checkups.
I pray you can recover very fast.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.