Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pre-loved (thrift) Fashion And Home Items Available At An Affordable Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-loved (thrift) Fashion And Home Items Available At An Affordable Price (322 Views)

Am Relocating So Am Selling My TV Set And Home Theather, Freezer In Port Harcour / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-loved (thrift) Fashion And Home Items Available At An Affordable Price by KoboForLuxury: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Allow me introduce you to 'Kobo for Luxury'- Home for luxury fashion and home items at a give away price. We call it pre-loved because these are not your regular fairly used clothes. These are clothes that were expensively purchased and barely worn probably due to change in size or colour taste. Some of the items have never been worn and was just sitting pretty in the wardrobe taking space. We sought and bring to you unique, quality and luxury item at an almost give away price. we deliver nationwide. Kindly visit store using this link to view items and also seamlessly checkout: https://flutterwave.com/store/koboforluxury . Like they say, Looking is free grin so please go view items and bookmark page . New items are added daily. Thank you in anticipation for stopping by.

P.S : I added image of some items available in store.

#thrift #fairlyusedclothes #fairlyuseditems #preloveditems #preloveditemsinabuja #thriftclothesinabuja #thriftclothesinbenin #thriftclotheslagos #thriftclothesinibadan

(1) (Reply)

Ladies We Meet Online 2 / Dealing with simps (reloaded) / Five Names To Give Your Children To Have Big PENIS. Number 4 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.