Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng (78875 Views)

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Investnow2017: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Go and read the book of Revelation! Not as a story book!

Prayerfully ask for Understanding , Everything you need to know is there!

Fro the Message to the churches to the Appearance of the Beast, the wrath of GOD that will hit the earth.
If u need to know, go and Read!
So this is what you do to assist people to understand the word of God. And after this you will be taken to heaven? And the rest will be tortured and go to hellfire!
My dear study the Bible you so that you can know the truth about the Almighty Creator whom Jesus called My Father and My God. God does not torture anyone, only the devil does that, it is not in God's character. And he would not keep people in fire to be burning in one hellfire. He will sure punish the wicked who refused to repent or who deliberately sin against the Holy Spirit. But never, I mean never in your hellfire.
You just scream around Nairaland, I thought you were ready to teach people how to become a disciple of Jesus Christ, not knowing you are simply obsessed with the thought of going to heaven while some will be sent to hellfire by your god.
Jesus Christ in his prayer on the night before he was killed, said "This means everlasting life that they might know thee the only true God and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ" John 17:3. So, I encourage you to study the Bible diligently to know God and his Son Jesus Christ for your own salvation. Do that, and stop threatening the gullibles with heaven and hellfire. Ok? Take my advice and it will be well with you. Otherwise know too that "all liars", those who lie against God or propagate unscriptural thoughts, or lie in God's name will be destroyed, according to Revelation chapter 21:8 which referred me to. Forget about heaven, no one has promised you that and stop living on false hope. Take care
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Revolva(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dan made coolfm what they are today and from there he moved to inspiration fm and spent a lot of time there and from there he went to Citi fm ..u til his death

RIP Dan I was glad o met you face to face and won a prize in ur show

3 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by teabully(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
This can't be true. I so much love his presentation when he was in cool fm. The best Radio presenter I have ever known. So sad. RIP
tuly the best presenter the radio world ever got after Chaz B, i recall his programme on cool fm that year in my undergraduate days "Play or Stop"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by fof1: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! Dan is Gone!
Great guy!

I just hope He completely surrendered to JESUS CHRIST!

Condolences to His Family..

Death is one thing that should be Expected at one time or the other!
Covid -19 is not the only thing killing people! People are dying per second.

2 Brethren in the LORD that I know have Passed on in these times.
The first Brother was in his hospital bed. The wife came to Change his cloths , and he said to her; " Leave the cloths, can't you see that the angels in white are here already" ? He passed on! The Angels were already there to welcome him home.

The other Brother passed away early last week . Before he died, he called his Family and issued a warning to them! He said " Nobody should Cry for my death! I am going Home to Heaven!

O My GOD! What else in life does one want? Wonderful glorious death!

If the LORD shows you a Glimpse of Heaven.. you will understand that being here on Earth is not Paramount!

Death is no big deal! The next Destination is the Big deal!

Let's Prepare for Eternity! Let's Accept JESUS CHRIST and Live for HIM!

That's what matters!

My Brother that is d Real Big Deal. May God show us His Mercies...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by tradetips: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Really
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by OriOko88(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
SexytorresE:
Who is he pls cry
Haven't you bern reading up the comments?? Go back to page one to have a glimpse of who e be

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by OriOko88(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
tylesh:
You made my childhood memorable with your radio shows. Rest in peace Dan!
So how old re you now
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Thisis2raw(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Who will the world power hold responsible for malaria, HIV, last century Spanish flu, black death, gonorrhea and so many other diseases

China could have acted better and raised louder alarm but the alarm may even turn out to be a false alarm, it's not like they personally invented Corona, Trump is just looking for who to blame for hundred of thousands of death in America so as not to affect his second term ambition
like it or not Covid was a disease developed in a lad.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Danaire(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
RIP to him�

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by fexyrich(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
Oh no!He used to be one of the best OAP in Nigeria.But this guy really nack and enjoy Linda Ikeji those days .
Anyway,RIP!
how u take know
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by seunajia: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2020
hedonistic:
Noooooooooo!

Dan Foster
Keke and D1
Tope Brown
Paula Anumudu
Olisa...
(add yours)

This generation of OAPs (late 90s to early 2000s) moulded me in a way I can't exactly describe, but that I'm grateful for.

God bless them, dead or alive.

Nnamdi Anazia (RIP)
Larry Izamojie
Bimbo Adeola
Steve Kadiri (RIP)
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Yoighaman(m): 4:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Thisis2raw:
When I read about deaths related to Covid I just ask. What will the world powers actually do to China for this virus that is killing people here and there?

It's only a matter of time, China will pay for her 'sins'; the US under DT has initiated that process.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Char1es: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Allah bless the early emergence of vaccines, bless the people。
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by iammarvellux(m): 4:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Rip to my Big Radio friend..the big dawg on Radio.

You brought in so much energy and a good change in Radio programmings. I won lots of things on your Radio show, uncountable. I will miss that voice..

How about coolfm praise jam, wow we miss you lots.

May God console your family at this time

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by emmeyen: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2020
https://www.9ice9ja.com.ng/sign-up.php?user=emmeyen
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by SavageResponse(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Davicl:
Ah! I still miss uncle Charles and now Ben again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's not Ben, it's Dan!

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Gloriagee(f): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2020
As in, what a year.

eyinjuege:
Year 2020
Smh.
R.I.P Dan
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by dont8(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2020
hedonistic:
Noooooooooo!

Dan Foster
Keke and D1
Tope Brown
Paula Anumudu
Olisa...
(add yours)

This generation of OAPs (late 90s to early 2000s) moulded me in a way I can't exactly describe, but that I'm grateful for.

God bless them, dead or alive.
Steve Kadiri, Momoh
Kubanji... May there souls rest in peace.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Investnow2017:

So this is what you do to assist people to understand the word of God. And after this you will be taken to heaven? And the rest will be tortured and go to hellfire!
My dear study the Bible you so that you can know the truth about the Almighty Creator whom Jesus called My Father and My God. God does not torture anyone, only the devil does that, it is not in God's character. And he would not keep people in fire to be burning in one hellfire. He will sure punish the wicked who refused to repent or who deliberately sin against the Holy Spirit. But never, I mean never in your hellfire.
You just scream around Nairaland, I thought you were ready to teach people how to become a disciple of Jesus Christ, not knowing you are simply obsessed with the thought of going to heaven while some will be sent to hellfire by your god.
Jesus Christ in his prayer on the night before he was killed, said "This means everlasting life that they might know thee the only true God and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ" John 17:3. So, I encourage you to study the Bible diligently to know God and his Son Jesus Christ for your own salvation. Do that, and stop threatening the gullibles with heaven and hellfire. Ok? Take my advice and it will be well with you. Otherwise know too that "all liars", those who lie against God or propagate unscriptural thoughts, or lie in God's name will be destroyed, according to Revelation chapter 21:8 which referred me to. Forget about heaven, no one has promised you that and stop living on false hope. Take care

Bro I am not Suprised by your words! I sensed it from your first statement!

My Advice to you is to discard all these thoughts! They are from the pit of Hell!
Note ! Irrespective of whether you believe or not! It must surely come to Pass and you must partake in one

There is Heaven... There is Hell
You must be in one! Once you miss one. You can't miss the other!
JESUS Christ is the only means to Salvation
Rapture is Real!

Everyone who refuses to Accept JESUS CHRIST will go to Hell. Even if 6 billion people on earth refuse to accept JESUS, the 6billion people will go to Hell!

Salvation is a free gift ! It has been fully paid for!JESUS Christ has paid it all..

He Alone is the only way for you and Me and all humans to make Eternal Life..

Go read these scriptures to understand this life and so you end up in Wailing and regrets!

On Hell
Psalm 9:17,
Psalm 50:16-22,
Luke 12:4-5
Matthew 10:28
Hebrews 10:31
Hebrews 12:29
Rev 21:8
1cor 6:9-10
Galatians 5:19-21
Revelation 20:11-15

Rapture
1 Thel 4:14-17
1 Cor 15:51-52
Acts 1:9-11
John 14:1-3

On JESUS as the only means of Salvation
John 3:16
John 14:6
John 1:17
John 10:7-9
Hebrews 9:11-15

The Choice is yours right now! On the other side you are Choiceless!

Choose Life!
Choose JESUS

TO Avoid Wailing and tears!

GOD BLESS U

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by missyblissy: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Oh my Dan Foster cry cry cry cry cry cry it came as shock when I saw the news on someone's WhatsApp status. I had to check Google to know if it is a hoax but alas it was everywhere that the greatest Radio Presenter even known to me and my twin is gone cry cry cry cry cry cry Dan Foster made me love my radio. I always tune in to hear THE BIG DAWG. I love his programmes and never missed it. Followed him to every station he moved to. I will never hear his voice again. It is so heart breaking. I love his Sunday programmes filled with Word of God from Pastor T. D Jakes, soul searching gospel songs..... I will really and truly miss you. May your gentle soul rest in peace. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by VirginFinder: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro I am not Ssuprised by your words! I sensed it from your first statement!

My Advice to you is to discard all these thoughts! They are from the pit of Hell!
Note ! Irrespective of whether you believe or not! It must surely come to Ppass and you must partake in one

JESUS Christ is the only means to Ssalvation
Rapture is Rreal!

Everyone who refuses to Aaccept JESUS CHRIST will go to Hell. Even if 6 billion people on earth refuse to accept JESUS, the 6billion people will go to Hell!

Salvation is a free gift ! It has been fully paid for!JESUS Christ has paid it all..

He Aalone is the only way for you and Mme and all humans to make Eeternal Llife..

Go read these scriptures to understand this life and so you end up in Wwailing and regrets!

On Hell

Rapture

On JESUS as the only means of Ssalvation

The Cchoice is yours right now! On the other side you are Cchoiceless!

Choose Llife!
Choose JESUS

ToO Aavoid Wwailing and tears!

GOD BLESS U

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by VirginFinder: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Go and read the book of Revelation! Not as a story book!

Prayerfully ask for Uunderstanding , Eeverything you need to know is there!

From the Mmessage to the churches to the Aappearance of the Bbeast, the wrath of GOD that will hit the earth.
If u need to know, go and Rread!

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by VirginFinder: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's gonna be so terrible down here...

The Wworld is gonna be in so much confusion for whole!
After which Mr. Fix aka the man of peace will come on the stage . He will convince the world that nothing much happened. He will likely come out with a conspiracy that the people that disappeared were taken by Aliens, ufo's, etc

He will later announce that Eeveryone will need to have the id mark and so on! It will become mandatory for all to have it as you will not be able to buy or sell without it!

Note this, if you are left behind and you take the Mmark you are doomed forever!

There will be Wwickedness, Wworld class Eevils and Great Tribulation here on Eearth . GOD will be unleashing His wrath on Eearth as well as the wickedness of antichrist which will also be here. It's gonna be sooo Uunbearable!

If you refuse the mark , you will tormented and tortured! If you are able to hold on without taking the mark and you are killed, you will likely Mmake Heaven!

Let's not just think of missing Heaven!

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Investnow2017: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro I am not Suprised by your words! I sensed it from your first statement!

Note ! Irrespective of whether you believe or not! It must surely come to Pass and you must partake in one

JESUS Christ is the only means to Salvation
Rapture is Real!

Everyone who refuses to Accept JESUS CHRIST will go to Hell. Even if 6 billion people on earth refuse to accept JESUS, the 6billion people will go to Hell!

He Alone is the only way for you and Me and all humans to make Eternal Life..

Go read these scriptures to understand this life and so you end up in Wailing and regrets!

On Hell

Rapture

On JESUS as the only means of Salvation

The Choice is yours right now! On the other side you are Choiceless!

Choose Life!
Choose JESUS

TO Avoid Wailing and tears!

GOD BLESS U

The truth is that all unrepentant liars will perish. Rev 21:8. Study your Bible to know God and his Son Jesus Christ. That truth, according to Jesus Christ, will set you free, John 8:32. Free from lies and the bondage of false beliefs. Heed this advice and you will get to understand God's purpose and how you are affected. You will also get to know what you need to do to please him, so that you will be counted among those that will enjoy his blessings forever. Take care
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Investnow2017:

The truth is that all unrepentant liars will perish. Rev 21:8. Study your Bible to know God and his Son Jesus Christ. That truth, according to Jesus Christ, will set you free, John 8:32. Free from lies and the bondage of false beliefs. Heed this advice and you will get to understand God's purpose and how you are affected. You will also get to know what you need to do to please him, so that you will be counted among those that will enjoy his blessings forever. Take care

They have the knowledge of GOD but denying the power!
I leave you with this
Titus 3:10-11
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

You won't say I did not know!

Peace be unto you!
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by IME1: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dan Foster was a great man and God knows best.
I followed him whenever I could on radio.
I attempted but never won any of his prizes but that's okay.
Never really understood what went down between him and Linda Ikeji, don't really care.
He made cool FM but I didn't follow him on Inspiration FM or Citi FM.

That said...

For the person above me guy or gal be encouraged by these verses
1 Peter 4:14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
While studying my Bible I was led to you to encourage you and others like you who preach in love and not out of hate and "judgmentalism." The book of Peter tells us to be gentle while answering questions of our faith and replying castigations on our faith. I noticed many people mentioned you to castigate you, I don't know why?
It shows many people get irritated by truth, kind words and talks about God, eternal life, repentance and Christianity.

But my people,
Why is the disbelief hell an issue?

As in, who cares?

If you are making heaven your destination and encouraging your loved ones and strangers on the way to live heaven bound, that is, as children of God simpliciter why should you care about who's going to hell, who's in hell or if there is a hell? Should you know anyone in hell? I wish not. I pray for corrupt politicians and bad leaders, I pray for prostitutes and armed robbers, I pray for the backsliders and the heretics, in fact I pray for all those who the Bible says are other meant for heaven but hell because they are alive, and still have hope.
Ezekiel 18 is so instructive for everyone- Christians and non-Christians, it gives hope!
There is hope, I believe in God, I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and there is no salvation outside of Him.

But do I wish people hell? No. I wish all to come to repentance and accept Jesus, and those who have died in Christ truly enter heaven.
But will everyone go to heaven, sadly no.
So why should anyone be indifferent about hell or not try to avoid anything that has to do with hell?
Hell is no joke and Heaven is real, it's worth it and it's free, Jesus has paid the price.

When I had to go to Sokoto, I was enquiring how I would get a night bus, but I was told that my sister (of blessed memory) had already bought me a Virgin Nigeria flight ticket, fully paid! So all I did was to waltz to the airport terminal and take my seat! Simply, no questions asked, no extra payment. But I did my part, I went to the airport and joined the right queue.

So why do people see salvation in Jesus Christ as being too simplistic, complicated, hard, impossible, as a fable, or a lie, as one out of many among Kristna, Buddha, African TR and others

Friends be encouraged today to kneel where you are and sincerely, completely, humbly and finally (without turning back the next hour, or after 2 weeks or 13 years) ask Jesus to come into your life, forgive your sins, wash you clean, make you a new creation, give you a new heart, and be reborn in Christ. In Jesus there is hope of glory and a promise of the crown of life for those who believed, not for those who don't.

I never sat for any medical class so imagine if UI or UNN or ABU or Uniben awards me with an MBBS what will you say? Did I ask to be a Dr? Do I deserve it? What do I know of medicine?
So in heaven you'll see Jesus and ask Him Who is He when you never acknowledged Him on earth. Or you'll not know the roles of Abraham, Peter, Paul, Rahab, Samson and all those remembered in Hebrews 13, or their stories?
My dear I no know wetin be scapular abi nebulizer? Even ventilator I never see or infusion pump?

Heaven is for prepared people, don't get the mercy of God twisted with His judgment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Businext: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
righteousness89
Investnow2017

Sheath your swords and don't divide the body of Christ angry

#BelzebugIsNotDivided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by SexytorresE(f): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Calm down
OriOko88:

Haven't you bern reading up the comments?? Go back to page one to have a glimpse of who e be
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Investnow2017: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

They have the knowledge of GOD but denying the power!
I leave you with this
Titus 3:10-11
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

You won't say I did not know!

Peace be unto you!
Well, I thought you will humbly take my loving advice. I am not surprised though, for the Bible did say at Romans chapter 10:2-3:
"For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to accurate knowledge. 3 For because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God."
Take care. Bye
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Okuss12(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.independent.ng/dan-foster-allegedly-dies-of-covid-19/?utm_source=&utm_mediuam=twitter
u just reported now that the cause of his dead is yet unknown...y tagging it with covid 19?
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Bewiseedet(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Do you even have shame? The only thing you do on this forum is beg from morning till night. Shameless thing! Go and find work
u get work? Then u no for the attack people anyhow most especially those u don't know.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Nazgul: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rocktation:
Awww...sleep on, man.
Hi, I've been following you for a while now. I'll like to know more about you, beging a relationship with you, and hopefully, marry you. Please reply. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.