Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng (78874 Views)

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Investnow2017: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's gonna be so terrible down here...

The World is gonna be in so much confusion for whole!
After which Mr. Fix aka the man of peace will come on the stage . He will convince the world that nothing much happened. He will likely come out with a conspiracy that the people that disappeared were taken by Aliens, ufo's, etc

He will later announce that Everyone will need to have the id mark and so on! It will become mandatory for all to have it as you will not be able to buy or sell without it!

Note this, if you are left behind and you take the Mark you are doomed forever!

There will be Wickedness, World class Evils and Great Tribulation here on Earth . GOD will be unleashing His wrath on Earth as well as the wickedness of antichrist which will also be here. It's gonna be sooo Unbearable!

If you refuse the mark , you will tormented and tortured! If you are able to hold on without taking the mark and you are killed, you will likely Make Heaven!

Let's not just think of missing Heaven!

Interesting. Which novel did you read about this? Or put simply, which book did you read all of this?
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Interesting. Which novel did you read about this? Or put simply, which book did you read all of this?

Read the book of Revelation from chapter 1 to chapter 22
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by alphaNomega: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seun! This is yet to be confirmed news and you allow your mods post it on front-page. When they come for you, you would say nairaland users are responsible for their posts angry

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by madjune(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
hedonistic:
Noooooooooo!

Dan Foster
Keke and D1
Tope Brown
Paula Anumudu
Olisa...
(add yours)

This generation of OAPs (late 90s to early 2000s) moulded me in a way I can't exactly describe, but that I'm grateful for.

God bless them, dead or alive.

You forgot the late Steve Kadiri.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Reference(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Folks I think it is time to take refuge in the Lord Jesus Christ. It won't cost you a thing. There is nothing in this world worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Rocktation(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Awww...sleep on, man.

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by geementontop(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chaiii, Dan foster! Cool FM family is in tears by now, rest in peace Dan

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by firestar(f): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
What...?
THE Dan Foster?
The Big Dawg?!
...nonononononononooooo!!!

cry cry
Naptu2, please say it’s not so!

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by naptu2: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
firestar:
What...?
THE Dan Foster?
The Big Dawg?!
...nonononononononooooo!!!

cry cry
Naptu2, please say it’s not so!

Sadly, it's true. cry

Welcome back. I've missed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by firestar(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
naptu2:

Sadly, it's true. cry

Welcome back. I've missed you.

Hayyyy! shocked cry cry

(Sobs)
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Electroweb(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rest in peace Dan Foster.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Investnow2017: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Read the book of Revelation from chapter 1 to chapter 22
I have read and studied the Bible book of Revelation, I am not sure I can find this your fable there. I say fable, because there is no indication of rapture in that book, not even in any Bible book for that matter. That rapture that will take you to heaven and leave others on the earth to be tortured. Or can you lead me to the portions in that Bible book which contains your theory that I might have missed?
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
never knew him not until now.he must have been a great guy on account of the comments here.
RIP,Samson!

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by mindtricks: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
never knew him not until now.he must have been a great guy on account of the comments here.
RIP,Samson!

He was.
It's just insane good guys die.
Bad ones live.

4 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

I have read and studied the Bible book of Revelation, I am not sure I can find this your fable there. I say fable, because there is no indication of rapture in that book, not even in any Bible book for that matter. That rapture that will take you to heaven and leave others on the earth to be tortured. Or can you lead me to the portions in that Bible book which contains your theory that I might have missed?

Go and read the book of Revelation! Not as a story book!

Prayerfully ask for Understanding , Everything you need to know is there!

From the Message to the churches to the Appearance of the Beast, the wrath of GOD that will hit the earth.
If u need to know, go and Read!

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by kadiri3(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:
I will tell people that covid 19 is real and not fake.
Most people actually got covid 19 but because of the faith and the believe they have in GOD, automatically made the virus to disappear.

What most people don't know about Nigerians Is that words like GOD forbids nor be my body.

In JESUS NAME e nor go touch my family or myself.

These words in the realm of the spirit actually carries weight.

Anyways i stop here.

Covid 19 don't kill. It is the fear of COVID 19 that kills.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
abeg coro is scam
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by brainhgeek(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow. In my early twenties, I used to carry my rechargable radio just to listen to Dan Foster's Lunch hour show on cool FM.
The guy revolutionized radio presentation.
My condolences to his family

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by kadiri3(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vivuch:
For those saying CoronaVirus is a scam hope you're seeing what you guys want. You all want death to believe there's CoronaVirus, yesterday recorded up to 16 COVID-19 death in Nigeria.
is all scam

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Teejazy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
R I P!
The Big Dawg.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by U1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow. shocked Would have described this as shocking, but things that happen these days... undecided

I can still remember his days at Cool FM. He was one of those personalities I loved in that station and on radio in general. His morning show then was awesome! Dan, Foster! The Foster child.

We should all try to be prepared for our own time each day.

PS: Nigerian-American, how? He was an American as far as I know.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Queenserah26(f): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rest In Peace Dan cry So sad

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
omoharry:
I think He died in Nigeria.
I don't think so
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Tirips(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! Dan is Gone!
Great guy!

I just hope He completely surrendered to JESUS CHRIST!

Condolences to His Family..

Death is one thing that should be Expected at one time or the other!
Covid -19 is not the only thing killing people! People are dying per second.

2 Brethren in the LORD that I know have Passed on in these times.
The first Brother was in his hospital bed. The wife came to Change his cloths , and he said to her; " Leave the cloths, can't you see that the angels in white are here already" ? He passed on! The Angels were already there to welcome him home.

The other Brother passed away early last week . Before he died, he called his Family and issued a warning to them! He said " Nobody should Cry for my death! I am going Home to Heaven!

O My GOD! What else in life does one want? Wonderful glorious death!

If the LORD shows you a Glimpse of Heaven.. you will understand that being here on Earth is not Paramount!

Death is no big deal! The next Destination is the Big deal!

Let's Prepare for Eternity! Let's Accept JESUS CHRIST and Live for HIM!

That's what matters!
Hi I need to talk with u
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tirips:

Hi I need to talk with u
let me hv your watsapp digit
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by tunjidj3: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reference:
Folks I think it is time to take refuge in the Lord Jesus Christ. It won't cost you a thing. There is nothing in this world worthwhile.
grin grin grin grin it won't cost u anything? It will cost u ur life
If u love this world so much and all its vanities angry u are decieivng urself
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by tylesh(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
You made my childhood memorable with your radio shows. Rest in peace Dan!

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Tirips(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
let me hv your watsapp digit
But I do not have data for now
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by HallaDaTruth: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
He might have died of something else. I still believe coronavirus is fake. Like American Doctor Dr Rashid Butter says "even when people get shot with a gun, the media will say he/she died of coronavirus" Rest in Power Dan

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by haywhy80: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Daroldigits:
prove it idiot
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by haywhy80: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
U1:
Wow. shocked Would have described this as shocking, but things that happen these days... undecided

I can still remember his days at Cool FM. He was one of those personalities I loved in that station and on radio in general. His morning show then was awesome! Dan, Foster! The Foster child.

We should all try to be prepared for our own time each day.

PS: Nigerian-American, how? He was an American as far as I know.

He married a Nigerian babe and got Naija pali through the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by repogirl(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sad News

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.