Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng (78876 Views)

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Golan007: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
meobizy:
His fat ass didn't stand a chance. R.I.P. Linda Ikeji's sugar daddy. I feel no pity for anyone who catches the disease, it only expedites the inevitable. It is only the immortal who should question my opinion, hungry Nairalanders stay away.

You lost a loved one a while back and you are yet to get over it.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by omoharry(f): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
cucumbae:
Had it been he remained in Nigeria he would not have died
I think He died in Nigeria.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Goke7: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
those who think covid is audio, continue to wallow in your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Bsmartt(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is so sad. Rest in peace sir. I still remembered how he used to advice us in my restaurant to always have our signature products available at all times. That was the pace setter for our increase in sales. Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by gassbee: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Bigger in what sense? Dan Foster had more influence on the listener than Azubike or anyone else on radio.
in terms of body weight, who is bigger
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by JKisOK(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dan Foster's death is a shocker. But it is irresponsible and balderdash to tag his death to any cause without the say-so of a medical doctor or coroner. Not every death in this season has to be by Coronavirus. Even the health minister said that most of the deaths being recorded nowadays and connected to Covid19 were wrongly attributed. Dan had an underlying ailment that took him to hospital, going by reports synthesised so far and it may have nothing to do with Covid19, biko!

By the way, Covid19 is definitely not a death sentence. It is beatable. Officially, there are more survivors than dead worldwide. By yesterday, of the 17,148 cases in Nigeria, only 455 have died. Over 5,623 diagnosed Covid19 patients have walked away free and restored to health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Think9ja(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Never heard of him.

RIP all the same
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by FLYFIRE(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
kikero:

Well, having proven that your quote attributed to Mkwenge was false, you have decided to move the goalposts.

And in response...see here

Now excuse me, while I go burn incense to Bill Gates.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247680994821509121

You can go do whatever pleases you. But everything being planned by EVERY SATANIC GROUP WILL FAIL

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is really sad. Dan Foster? If it is true, may his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Investnow2017: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! Dan is Gone!
Great guy!

I just hope He completely surrendered to JESUS CHRIST!

Condolences to His Family..

Death is one thing that should be Expected at one time or the other!
Covid -19 is not the only thing killing people! People are dying per second.

2 Brethren in the LORD that I know have Passed on in these times.
The first Brother was in his hospital bed. The wife came to Change his cloths , and he said to her; " Leave the cloths, can't you see that the angels in white are here already" ? He passed on! The Angels were already there to welcome him home.

The other Brother passed away early last week . Before he died, he called his Family and issued a warning to them! He said " Nobody should Cry for my death! I am going Home to Heaven!

O My GOD! What else in life does one want? Wonderful glorious death!

If the LORD shows you a Glimpse of Heaven.. you will understand that being here on Earth is not Paramount!

Death is no big deal! The next Destination is the Big deal!

Let's Prepare for Eternity! Let's Accept JESUS CHRIST and Livr for HIM!

That's what matters!
What will happen to those left behind after the rapture?
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by SexytorresE(f): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Who is he pls cry
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Haaaaaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
FLYFIRE:

https://t

You can go do whatever pleases you. But everything being planned by EVERY SATANIC GROUP WILL FAIL

And you hope to fight Satan by posting lies. And misinformation.

You lied about Mkwenge, and you posted another lie again, and you are calling others Satanic?

Okay

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by odaniel1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
My mentor!
You made me love Radio. I keep calling your numbers but they are busy.
You told me to never give up on radio even if everyone stopped listening to it because it has its own heartbeat.
You told me to call the 'big dawg' if I ever had a challenge!
How will I get into radio now? which plug I get again wey go guide me? Boss u for stay, watch me blow. Screw you, Covid. Screw you, death!

4 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by dederocs(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cheerful vibrant dude, my nigger, sail on...RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by eyinjuege: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Year 2020
Smh.
R.I.P Dan
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by CsRockefeller(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
gassbee:
in terms of body weight, who is bigger

Lol. Didn't read it in that light; Azubike is definitely bigger.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by krucifix(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dan foster? My God!.. convid is real for real. God help us strive through this pandemic, so many of our loved ones are gone. I will really miss u Dan! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by sylve11: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Journey well, Dan. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vivuch:
For those saying CoronaVirus is a scam hope you're seeing what you guys want. You all want death to believe there's CoronaVirus, yesterday recorded up to 16 COVID-19 death in Nigeria.

where in d post was it stated that a test was done to confirm he died of covid 19.

every death now is now covid 19 weather d person is negative or not.

everyone is busy typing he died of covid 19

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Ladymillion(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rest in Peace DANNY!

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by dewiseacre(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Met him twice back then...remember the last one was with Ali Baba at his station's *Praise Jam* that year. He was just pluto miles ahead of all these fake OAPs now forming phonetics grin (mixing American with Indian and Lekki accent)...on Sundays after playing songs from Casting Crowns, Sarah Groves and co...he'll say, "the devil can't have all the good music"
...RIP bro!

5 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

What will happen to those left behind after the rapture?

It's gonna be so terrible down here...

The World is gonna be in so much confusion for whole!
After which Mr. Fix aka the man of peace will come on the stage . He will convince the world that nothing much happened. He will likely come out with a conspiracy that the people that disappeared were taken by Aliens, ufo's, etc

He will later announce that Everyone will need to have the id mark and so on! It will become mandatory for all to have it as you will not be able to buy or sell without it!

Note this, if you are left behind and you take the Mark you are doomed forever!

There will be Wickedness, World class Evils and Great Tribulation here on Earth . GOD will be unleashing His wrath on Earth as well as the wickedness of antichrist which will also be here. It's gonna be sooo Unbearable!

If you refuse the mark , you will tormented and tortured! If you are able to hold on without taking the mark and you are killed, you will likely Make Heaven!

Let's not just think of missing Heaven!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by brainfordetails: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
So this corona virus is real.?

It's more than real.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by onlyforchrist: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg! Such a long time... So sad... I had to google it... Heyiyah....
That's it o. We all live to die.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Jonfort(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
get ur ekebeeeeeyyyy out of the beeeedddd.....

3 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Sagay212: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
gassbee:
Between Dan Foster and Azubike Osumili , who is bigger in terms of body weight

The Azubike man is bigger and he is not on a safe side with such weight. Fat people don't find it easy no matter how hard they pretend. Some of them can collapse by just walking up a pedestrian bridge. They'll have to pause at intervals ontop small bridge.
They are prone to high BP, diabetes, fatty liver, etc.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by anselm791(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
So this corona virus is real.?
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Dharmiejoe(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
So sad Dan Foster A.k.A the big dawg. He was one of the first oap that got my attention to radio . Remember the 'who wants to be a millionaire' show on cool fm.
R.I.P Dan. You will be greatly missed.#No wahala# E pele oo #ikebe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.