Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't (571 Views)

The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by fineboynl(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
I met her somewhere and talked with her. I give her my number and she indeed save it. I told her to flash me but she claim no credit and I shouldn't worry she will call me later. to confirm if she save my number and if my number was correct. I ask her to show me the number she save for me to cross check. and the number was correct.

it was then we really started talking and I did her some favor. although she said she was still skeptical and not sure before now if she will call me or not but with the favor i did for her, she will call me, and that she always keep her promise and she promise me that. I really don't want to press further since she already have my contact as she claim no credit and she don't know her number off head. so it doesn't look like i was rushing her.

that day I took her to my friends and they were amazed with the sight of her as they think she was my babe already. the way we communicate it was as if we have known before. till today one of them is still asking me about her but I will just end up waving it.

the thing now is that it's 2 weeks already and she is yet to Call me. it looks like she will never call or she forgot.

I have already removed my mind. but another thing is that she saved my number and she is on WhatsApp.

I was thinking if there is a way I can get her attention through what'sapp status?

1 Like

Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by callmeRichie(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
lol she might just be forming egoistic since her status is showing on Whatsapp. She's expecting you to make the move first.

So just break the silence and chat her first, then you can call later. Buh never force it man, if she's not giving in!
Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by fineboynl(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:
lol she might just be forming egoistic since her status is showing on Whatsapp. She's expecting you to make the move first.

So just break the silence and chat her first, then you can call later. Buh never force it man, if she's not giving in!

no I can't find her on WhatsApp because I don't have her contact. she is the only one that can see me.
Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by Baloranking(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Very stupid thread, so if she doesn't call you will you die, will buhari resign.

Anyways na them, just another simp trying so hard cheesy claiming she forgot for two weeks.

Must she speak Chinese before you understand she doesn't want anything to do with you.

Move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by Skmoda(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ogbeni forget about the babe jawre...you gonna see another one.
Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by callmeRichie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
fineboynl:
no I can't find her on WhatsApp because I don't have her contact. she is the only one that can see me.

Ooook, don't stress yourself man. Move on. Sometimes babes use this trick to avoid pestering and ghost guys. She might not really be into you. Just negodu bro

1 Like

Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by Sonfethopia: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na today, I done give many my number them no call. All I do is ask for fb name and add them up. Some don't want to give number out. After fb chat they will feel comfortable n give numbers
Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by paulolee(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
guy jus forget am...las las if u ever c her again and ask why she didn't call, she go say she forget...real niggaz dnt gv gals numbers...u collect dier number n mk sure u call her at dt spot and the phone u are seeing with her must ring, if dt phone no ring just forget her n delete d fake number
Re: The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't by fineboynl(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:

Ooook, don't stress yourself man. Move on. Sometimes babes use this trick to avoid pestering and ghost guys. She might not really be into you. Just negodu bro
she was into me. from how discussion she has trust issues. like she don't really know me. the can only listen to guys she already knows well before the guy approach her something like same school, work place and same community.

not someone like me that work up from no where. she told me all that. reason I took her to be friends nearby the why they everyone was greeting me is when she became free a bit. but was still not clear or too sure.

i hold this babe. and she was even asking me are you married? you love alone? do you have a girlfriend? where are you from, where are your family. e.t.c.

well, I have moved on. only checking if there is a way I can get her attention via WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

SS & SE Show Them This Anytime They Want To Blame You. / Why / Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.