Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. (5047 Views)

A Girl I Have Just Met Has A Child / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2021
She is Pretty, Slim and intelligent! BUT
This Girl's sense of Humour is so dead! Almost like Terrifying! undecided embarassed

She rarely Laugh! A Joke that can Make pple Laugh so hard, She maintains a Bland Face or smiles only a little! sad
We went to a Cinema and saw a Very Funny Film! Throughout when everyone was reeling with laughter, She Just Bone! D Thing Shock nor be small! shocked

I am really confused and Surprised! Never Met someone like dis before, Male or Female!..

Also, She Rarely Likes Pple's Photos on Facebook! Her close friend posted a birthday picture. She only typed 'Happy birthday'.

Still Investigating the cause of This.

But If my e Pass my Power, Nah to Move Ahead Quickly after Getting the Coochie like 2 or 3 x! ..Afterall, a Labourer deserves his Wages! cool cheesy

But on a serious note, Have you Guys met this Kind of Person?

Mods of this Section!
Pls Help Push to FrontPage!!
Thanks! smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by SavageResponse(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Maybe she's a psychopath grin

11 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vickkymanny: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Bra, I doubt if she go even give you coochie. When u ask am she go just keep face like this

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by DriverX: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Maybe you are not just funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Gudbadguy: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:
Maybe you are not just funny.
Hahaha.im sure he is a very dry guy.jokes apart na money dey make girls laff

15 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by DriverX: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Gudbadguy:

Hahaha.im sure he is a very dry guy.jokes apart na money dey make girls laff
Okay, he's not funny and he's broke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Lilsameey: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Girl's sense of Humour is so dead! Almost like Terrifying! undecided embarassed

She rarely Laugh! A Joke that can Make pple Laugh so hard, She maintains a Bland Face or smiles only a little! sad
We went to a Cinema and saw a Very Funny Film! Throughout when everyone was reeling with laughter, She Just Bone! D Thing Shock nor be small! shocked

I am really confused and Surprised! Never Met someone like dis before, Male or Female!..

Also, She Rarely Likes Pple's Photos on Facebook! Her close friend posted a birthday picture. She only typed 'Happy birthday'.

But If my e Pass my Power, Nah to Move Ahead Quickly after Getting the Coochie like 2 or 3 x! ..Afterall, a Labourer deserves his Wages! cool cheesy

...Mind ya business,those type of people will only smile after stabbing you and seeing your dying face so keep out.

16 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Peterkalio(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2021
ar swear

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Gudbadguy: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:
cheesy cheesy damn nigga worst combo for a hungry naija girl

11 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Homeboiy: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Surprise her with a bank alert and see her laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Lawlab249: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2021
She might murder you. Comes off as a serial killer. Be careful man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Truvelisback(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Maybe ur jokes are like dry bones. How can u crack dry bone jokes and expects her to start laughing like a Jackal?

2 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Odoogu(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Maybe other things dey run for her mind. You just come jam the girl at the moment and she see am as welcome distraction.

At least finish your investigation first. And anoda thing no chop any pekus oo, like say you no love your life ni oo.tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by muheeb01(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2021
She fit be a saddist or psychopath or having an underlying life issues she's yet to let you know or rarely tell anyone....pester her very well you'll be schocked with your discovery....there's a reason for every action

4 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Tinububalls: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2021
How you go carry girl wey never chop go cinema, dey expect say she go laugh pass the director of the movie.

18 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:

Lols..
See u and d other Guy..
U Guys Can't Read or what?! sad

I said Generally, she Rarely Laughs...

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Tinububalls:
How you go carry girl wey never chop go cinema, dey expect say she go laugh pass the director of the movie.

Lolsss..
A good case of an Hungry man is an Angry Man.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Truvelisback:
Maybe ur jokes are like dry bones. How can u crack dry bone jokes and expects her to start laughing like a Jackal?

It's NOT about my Jokes, bro! sad

Generally, She doesn't laugh much!

Even if Akpororo and Igodye are Cracking very Hilarious jokes in her presence, best she does is a little Smile or Giggle..
D Thing dey Surprise me AF! shocked sad
Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Lawlab249:
She might murder you. Comes off as a serial killer. Be careful man.

Nice Advice!
Only dat I am wondering whether It could be normal!
That's why I made the Post!
Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by slickycee: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2021
OP I advise you run as fast as you can.
Stay away from people like that.
You have no clue what's going on in her mind.

She could be going through something very truamatic and still be internally processing it.

She fit be agent of darkness where no like you but just want to kolobi son of men destinies.

If you want to get more insight about her, that her so called Facebook friend find out what type of relationship dey have, e go shock you, that her best friend Is not even aware that they're best friends.
She can tell you anything to sell an agenda , believe less what she tells you and use your eyes and ears to investigate

If she hasn't laughed around you, something is seriously off and your mind has told you so
Even if that's how she his naturally, then something is still off, I advise you listen very carefully to the things she tells you, and never assume.
Keep asking and keep talking, you'll find what you're looking for.

No let greed land you for complications.

7 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Truvelisback(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's NOT about my Jokes, bro! sad

Generally, She doesn't laugh much!

Even if Akpororo and Igodye are Cracking very Hilarious jokes in her presence, best she does is a little Smile or Giggle..
D Thing dey Surprise me AF! shocked sad
She isn't yet comfortable with u. She is yet to trust u or take u serious. Perhaps, she has sensed that u are trying to impress her by acting funny. Bro, just take everything cool with her. If u play ur cards well, she will be free with u.

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Lawlab249: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nice Advice!
Only dat I am wondering whether It could be normal!
That's why I made the Post!

It depends. Since you pointed out that she is "intelligent", it might be normal. It takes greater effort to impress people with higher I.Q.

Myself, some jokes and comedians that people vibe with comes to me as bland. I may find it funny but not enough to elicit that ROTFL kinda laughter.

For example, some people find a cross-dressed comedian as extremely funny, but it irritates me. It is boring to me, while same can make the next person to LMAO. Dunno if you get the drift.

Not saying that I have higher I.Q, and not denying that I do.

12 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by chitransco(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2021
ehya sorry o...
Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Godada(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2021

Op, there are people like that so don't sweat it.

Just keep labouring. A labourer deserves his wages.

2 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Rickmann: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's either she is a saddist or she is not just into you.

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by arthurwillia(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I remember one fine weyrey I met sometimes ago, I told her I’m jealous of your bf oo, tell him I want to take you from him, she said what’s the meaning of that, that I shouldn’t say such thing to her again, Omo I weak oo

Small play

4 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Lawlab249:

It depends. Since you pointed out that she is "intelligent", it might be normal. It takes greater effort to impress people with higher I.Q.

Myself, some jokes and comedians that people vibe with comes to me as bland. I may find it funny but not enough to elicit that ROTFL kinda laughter.

For example, some people find a cross-dressed comedian as extremely funny, but it irritates me. It is boring to me, while same can make the next person to me to LOML. Dunno if you get the drift.

Not saying that I have higher I.Q, and not denying that I do.

Hmmm..
Perhaps this is the issue!..
Nice Analysis from You, bro!..

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by younglleo: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2021
DriverX:
both of una dey ment grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by techWriter3: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2021
She might murderer you. goes off as a serial kill. wanna careful man.

1 Like

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by TheWolfen(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Nah those type of psychopath u go offend. Dem go keep straight face or smile, cook and even make love to you... When u deep in sleep in the middle of the night they will get the long kitchen knife and drive it through your heart grin
Some might choose to garnish your egusi soup with sweet poison. You eat and wake up at the other side grin
Be careful. Some bone dey hook person for throat. No be all gals u can chop and clean mouth. If you not okay with her then let her go

2 Likes

Re: The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. by AfroKnight: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Met someone like her once. I got her number from her friend. After about 30 minutes of chatting, I decided to let go. I can’t be shackled with someone like that would be dousing the fun in my house.

They like to hide under being “career driven” or being serious minded some other bullshït like that. But we’ve met babes that are more career driven and still have a superb sense of humour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Am A Player!!: Here's A Picture / Waec 2022 Chemistry Essay/obj Chemistry Questions And Answers [june 2022 08] / Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.