Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise (11999 Views)

Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry / NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by holuwajobar(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
What happened to yekini properties ?

2 Likes

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by melbergalex25: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which kind country be this one self
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Ekejoestar(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Buhari will be shocked....
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Karlifate: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lockdown don affect the 30K.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by ecomalchemist(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
If you still believe that Nigeria will be great again then you are the biggest fool living on the face of the Earth.

Take that to the bank, thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
NFF is one of the most corrupt and useless organization in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by deji17: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
This woman should not be a charity case. Yekini left properties and investments. Moreover, it appears the mother may have a hand in how his son died. She kidnapped him and took him to an Alfa before he breathed his last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by OriOko88(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
I just received money alert from a nairalander that bears Adeniran Adekolujo. I really appreciate, may God replenish you abundantly. E o ni mo iponju laye yio. E ma ma ni anito ati ajeseku. Olorun a fi ooo ropo ni oruko jesu. E se pupo. Mo mon riri ORE oo. Ebi o ni pa eyin naa oo

3 Likes

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by fullofgrace(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
We are finished in this country
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Yankee101: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020

30 days don reach? Complaining already?
When your son was alive did you tell him to invest?
All the property he left what happened to it? It's a privilege not a right. Hearing this one me I fit lock up.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by amiibaby(f): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Empty promises
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Elvis2kay: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Freebrowsing12(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
chai
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Golan007: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
In my opinion she doesn't deserve anything from government.

She didn't serve the nation, her son did.

I can't imagine all the football players who've represented their county having government take care of their parents or even offsprings when they depart.

Yekini made money as a player and it was incumbent on him to take care of his mother and not the football federation.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Christian07(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
obonujoker:
Are we supposed to be surprised??

No
Na so e b

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by sylve11: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Make we still dey wait. She go fit still see alert. cool
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by zypscollections: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

https:///KmeqDoTZyPiDo5xTxJtigl
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Xisnin(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
This Yekini issue has become a blackmail scheme.
Someone somewhere is reaping off the various windfalls as I
don't believe that a very old woman cannot be sustained by various
house rents remittals and NGO contributions.

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by bangging(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
lomprico:
epl referee don start with their stupidity this early morning. angry

but NFF why na?
how many times would i tell you that this country is not for u?��
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you surprised? Ijoba promise and fail
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by nextstep(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Any promise from officials in Nigeria is just audio jare
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Decimus: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
As usual.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by AKzee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Very stressful to serve this country.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by seanjy4konji: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Failed state...

65$ per month yet can't fulfill
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by femijay8271(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Philistine:
NFF does not owe Yekini's mother anything, he was paid all his entitlements while playing for the super eagles, this woman should stop all this 'beggi beggi', she is just destroying the memory of the late soccer star. Her late son built a house for her in kwara, the rent from that house is enough for her to live on.

You shouldn't have uttered this words of yours...my advice to you though.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
No be naija we dey?

No way to encourage or motivate the citizens.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by femijay8271(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Golan007:
In my opinion she doesn't deserve anything from government.

She didn't serve the nation, her son did.

I can't imagine all the football players who've represented their county having government take care of their parents or even offsprings when they depart.

Yekini made money as a player and it was incumbent on him to take care of his mother and not the football federation.

You said in your opinion...but how will you feel if i start saying what i don't really know about you? Be sincere please
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by prestige101: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
TOMORROW now if the woman dies of sheer neglect, you will see them write epistles....

Maybe NFF should liase with the financial managers at NPOWER, so they include her name, so they wil REMEMBER MONTHLY.

If this information is true, I will be more disappointed by NFF.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by bigiyaro(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
lolzz, so you guys are really expecting the money from APC the scam masters.
Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Golan007: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
femijay8271:

You said in your opinion...but how will you feel if i start saying what i don't really know about you? Be sincere please

This is not about saying things about anyone.

Even if she was my mother I would say the same.

What exactly is the reason for the football federation paying Yekini's mom some stipend?

Would they do the same for the next-of-kin of Uche Okechukwu, Muda Lawal, Stephen Keshi and all our greats who have departed this world?

Is it sustainable and why should it be the responsibility of the football federation?

In that vein, Fifa should be paying their families as well.

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Golan007: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Philistine:

You shouldn't have redacted your statement because people goaded you into it.

You should learn to stick to what you believe especially as you spoke the truth.

It is not the responsibility of the football federation to be taking care of the old ones of ex-footballers.

1 Like

Re: N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
some people have share the money within themselves. Nigeria is a script written by a drink mad man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Tackle Saudi Arabia In Friendly Next Month (october 2023) / Athletics: Semenya Loses Appeal Against CAS Ruling Over Testosterone Regulations / FIFPRO Assisting Super Falcons In Dispute With NFF.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.