Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship (455 Views)

Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec / As A Lady,wud U Prefer D One That Last Long Or The One That Dose Not Last Long / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by domwas2(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
There was this older couple who dated for 25 yrs, never married and no kids. They brake up.

The man now in his 50s meets a widow in her 50s (she has 2 sons) and marries her within a year. They spend 2 blissful yrs together but he suddenly gets hit by a car and dies instantly.

His new wife inherits his real estate and other assets, which his ex helped him to build.

Which woman is higher value? �
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Oluromantic: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2020
domwas2:
There was this older couple who dated for 25 yrs, never married and no kids. They brake up.

The man now in his 50s meets a widow in her 50s (she has 2 sons) and marries her within a year. They spend 2 blissful yrs together but he suddenly gets hit by a car and dies instantly.

His new wife inherits his real estate and other assets, which his ex helped him to build.

Which woman is higher value? �
Dated 25 years. Haba bros, this kind lie fit cause sango to strike like he do those frsc officers for Ijebu

1 Like

Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Vyzz: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Are u asking who should have inherited the man's property?

The current wife of course....
The guy above is sick.. How can u quote ur self and reply ur quote
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Oluromantic: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2020
The brain of the guy above me is filled with maggots. That's why he will rather choose to accuse and abuse behind your back rather than quoting you to politely tell you your mistake which anyone can make.
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by domwas2(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2020
The guy above me is brainless to think dating for 25years is impossible!
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Oluromantic: 12:40am On Jun 18, 2020
The guy above me escaped attempted abortion in pregnancy, but the d&c scraped some part of his brain that's why he's sense is not complete.
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Dollarseeker: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2020
The guy above me should go to sleep and forget abt those guys above him.
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Oluromantic: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2020
This guy above me na correct guy
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluromantic:

Dated 25 years. Haba bros, this kind lie fit cause sango to strike like he do those frsc officers for Ijebu
how is it a lie?

Haven’t you seen dating of almost 60 years before they finally tie the knot?

I can do same to escape this thing called marriage. But motor nor fit jam me shar. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus grin
Re: Which Woman Is Higher Value After A Long Or Short Time Relationship by Oluromantic: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Carchoice:
how is it a lie?

Haven’t you seen dating of almost 60 years before they finally tie the knot?

I can do same to escape this thing called marriage. But motor nor fit jam me shar. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus grin
Lol. I know it's possible bro. I just needed him to clarify of it was abroad or naija

(1) (Reply)

I Would Appreciate A Sincere Answer / How Much Did You Loose To A Gold Digger / For Guys Which Network Is Your Own And For Girls Which Network Are You Using Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.