Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 (14836 Views)

Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month / Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Lekan239(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Juanmike(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020
The only time Messi ever left his comfort zone 's to play with Argentina, And we all know how it always end.By 2022 he will gave retired permanent, after not making it oass the group stage of the WC

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by blessedchild234(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020
He's been very useful to the team and goes both ways , lesson here is know what work for you a stick to it, no time to play around.
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by UncleAboki: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020
He deserves it for all he has done for the club. Barca fans will really say he is their own, unlike one milk we have here

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Olarewaju89: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Fuckalldmods:
Short man Messi...

That one no talk say make Napoli no deal with them.

Hater spotted.

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by guru90: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Not my prefer choice because he wanna die for Barca....................

C. Ronaldo remains my Best choice.......................

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by obonujoker(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Sysdatek:
He is too valuable

His later years will be xavi like
Midfield

His build up and play making ability currently is still mad

Something cr7 lacks

You've started again.... Who told you Ronaldo doesn't playmake?? Infact what player doesn't playmake??

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Manasseh2018(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin
Korazzonn:
Why did they post Messi and Ronaldo news simultaneously
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2020
obonujoker:

You've started again.... Who told you Ronaldo doesn't playmake?? Infact what player doesn't playmake??

Ronaldo without good service is dead on arrival
Even his fans know this
Maybe except the blind ones
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by jrusky(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Messi is gradually becoming the Mugabe or the Mobutu of Barca start his international career career in Barca and end in Barca hope he wont die in Barca.

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Kabir5643(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Justiceleague1: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Abeg they should also come for buhari free of charge. grin
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by SimSify(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:
As a Barca fan, i still continue to dread the day Messi will finally leave us... grin grin grin

Messi has been a part of my life for the past 16yrs... Damn! grin grin grin
I know say e go pain me wella, no be lie!
that's the day Barça will start to crumble..
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by wink2015(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2020
gambia:
Messi should go elsewhere and test his potential

YOU HAVE A POINT !

This is why Ronaldo that is moving from club to club is consider more greater in skills because he change clubs.

But Messi is afraid of Failure turning the dark side of it towards him.

MESSI is unsure of his skills elsewhere.

Hence, he is adopting the "STAY PUT CULTURE"

His club is making his case worse for him by tempting him with more money.

If former Manchester United Manager, Mr Feguson who is from Scotland (UK ) has held tightly to Ronaldo.

The Ronaldo himself would not have HIT IT BIG.

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by joelbooks: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Lionel Messi, also know as Greatest Footballer of all time.

6 Likes

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2020
gambia:
Messi should go elsewhere and test his potential
We are talking about football. Where else do they play football?

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by joelbooks: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2020
wink2015:

YOU HAVE A POINT !

This is why Ronaldo that is moving from club to club is consider more greater in skills because he change clubs.

But Messi is afraid of Failure turning the side of it towards him.

3 Likes

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by obonujoker(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Sysdatek:

Ronaldo without good service is dead on arrival
Even his fans know this
Maybe except the blind ones

This is because he's getting off age... When Ronaldo was younger, doesn't he take chances or risk himself?? Why do you people always troll ronaldo as if he just started playing football yesterday, and forget all his exploits??

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by FirstbornWds: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
obonujoker:

You can't compare both. Messi at 32 is still setting up other front-liners with simple, yet complicated passes that would have increased his tallies if only they were really converted.

I'm not downplaying CR7 capacity, but you should get to see the both of them throwing dead-end passes. You just cannot imagine how a full-forward player throws passes like a fully-bred midfielder.

3 Likes

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Finnese001: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Nice one Greatest of all time I thought penaldo was far behind Lionel Messi

Not until i watched Lionel Messi third goal against real betis Then i realize i was hundred percent correct

you have always been a real niggarr
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by tfash96(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2020
The only GOAT I know the other is foreign hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
After that retirement. Nigga no even taste another soup.....

Abeg wetin concern me self, this face mask no allow me breath well.

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by gambia(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2020
chrisxxx:

We are talking about football. Where else do they play football?

He should move to Bundesliga or Premier league.
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by obonujoker(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You can't compare both. Messi at 32 is still setting up other front-liners with simple, yet complicated passes that would have increased his tallies if only they were really converted.

I'm not downplaying CR7 capacity, but you should get to see the both of them throwing dead-end passes. You just cannot imagine how a full-forward player throws passes like a fully-bred midfielder.

Many forwards do this too.

Rooney
Henry
Totti
Maradona...

When Ronaldo was younger he played like that too,although not as often Messi

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Ghostrye: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
CR7 might be the GOAT, but that's because the foreign hushpuppi only knows how to score. Messi is the god of football, all in one; scoring, playmaking, assists, infact throw that short God for defense and see him do exploits.
One and only Lionel Messi

1 Like

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by NORSYK(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Mr. Agricultural Eibar Marchant show your greatness outside Spain I'll agree that indeed you're fire, in the mean time, RONALD is the greatest
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by FirstbornWds: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2020
wink2015:

YOU HAVE A POINT !

But Messi is afraid of Failure turning the side of it towards him.

I seriously don't know how you guys reason. Is it that you love to justify nonsense or it's just your lifestyle?

When Penaldo made his move to M. Utd, were they a bad side without competent players? Even before and came and left, didn't they dominate English football like no man's football?

Do you know that R Madrid has been a hub for some of the biggest names that ever played football? How about the other signings that accompanied his exploit in 2009 when he moved to RM?

Even the Juventus he went to has been winning the league with "age-ridden" players before he went there. So what exactly is your point?

If Ronaldo really wanted to show he is an overly world-class, he probably should have signed for a less influential team and take them to the pinnacle of success. But no, he'd rather go for teams with already established legacy and fortify his already solid prowess there.

You guys should get other arguments to ridicule Messi's GOATism than dwelling on this "one-man" club thing. It's getting stale.

5 Likes

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by FirstbornWds: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
obonujoker:

Many forwards do this too.

Rooney
Henry
Totti
Maradona...

When Ronaldo was younger he played like that too,although not as often Messi

Can you name just one forward that did it better than Messi?

Just one!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
gambia:

He should move to Bundesliga or Premier league.
Can they afford his take home?
People would always complain.
Re: Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 by Mikeangelo0433: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2020
SimSify:
that's the day Barça will start to crumble..
How will barca crumble? Barca will simply get another messi and put him in their system so that won't feel Messi's absence after all Barca made messi. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez / Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 / Chelsea Fan Jailed For Anti-Semitic Tweets Aimed At Spurs Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.