Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now (3346 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by Samuelkirk(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
I feel nairaland guys should be reading ubunja not to avoid all these heartbreak stories every day
Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by Bigdanns(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Brus if u cheated make it clear, so we can diagnostically prescribe a remedy for u
Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by Blackmann001: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Samlix2f:
[color=#990000][/color]This is a really complicated issue cause I really don't even know what else to do

Like yorubas will say ( o so si mi lenu, o tu bu iyo so)
I used to be in a very serious relationship with my ex, we loved each other so much and nothing came between us but few months ago we had a really serious issue and parted ways. Really heartbreaking moment for me as I couldn't hold back the pain, twas unbearable and I thought I wouldn't be able to survive or come out of the truama.
I was surprised she could just leave me like that, after everything we shared and promises we made to each other.

Now to cut the long story short, we got in contact with each other again and she apologized to me.
Most surprising part is she said she wants me back. She's been trying to reach me for a long time now but I changed my number.
She was crying on the phone and asked me to help beg my mum so she can allow us to come together again but my mum already said she doesn't want me to date her anymore.

I love her so much and I miss her so much but I can't go against my mum's wish.

I'm going crazy right now.

I never felt this much love for any other girl and going against my mom is a mission impossible

Please I need advice.. I'm loosing my mind

What's ur mom's. Iz with ur relationship if ur still not a kid.... They shld only get involved if it's heading for the alter........

Go get ur feeding bottles ND meal bag
Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
yehn, yehn, yehn

Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by Infinixs5: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Samlix2f:
[color=#990000][/color]This is a really complicated issue cause I really don't even know what else to do

Like yorubas will say ( o so si mi lenu, o tu bu iyo so)
I used to be in a very serious relationship with my ex, we loved each other so much and nothing came between us but few months ago we had a really serious issue and parted ways. Really heartbreaking moment for me as I couldn't hold back the pain, twas unbearable and I thought I wouldn't be able to survive or come out of the truama.
I was surprised she could just leave me like that, after everything we shared and promises we made to each other.

Now to cut the long story short, we got in contact with each other again and she apologized to me.
Most surprising part is she said she wants me back. She's been trying to reach me for a long time now but I changed my number.
She was crying on the phone and asked me to help beg my mum so she can allow us to come together again but my mum already said she doesn't want me to date her anymore.

I love her so much and I miss her so much but I can't go against my mum's wish.

I'm going crazy right now.

I never felt this much love for any other girl and going against my mom is a mission impossible

Please I need advice.. I'm loosing my mind

Tell ur mum u miss ur Ex pusssyyy so mcuh;she will understand...
Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Samlix2f:

If u had something meaningful to do with ur card u won't be quoting this... Ur brain is upside-down

I agree. But you do not having anything in your skull at all.
Re: My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now by Ahmback(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
it's like bro is now rich

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack / A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie / Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.