Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship (25340 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by IamDora(f): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, I hope you all are having a good time smiley

So as the topic implies,

What was that one thing that happened in your relationship that made you realize it was time to Break up and Move on? smiley

Share your experience(s) nairalanders smiley kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by chatinent: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2023
If we begin narrate am, day go break many times. So we should concentrate on the present.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Ballzproblem2: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2023
chatinent:
If we begin narrate am, day to break many times. So we should concentrate on the present.
can you still track somebody?
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by phorget(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Billings! Billings!! Billings!!!

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by IamDora(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2023
chatinent:
If we begin narrate am, day to break many times. So we should concentrate on the present.

Please do, dear grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by chatinent: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
can you still track somebody?

I don’t do it online anymore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Ballzproblem2: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2023
chatinent:

I don’t do it online anymore.
don't understand what you mean by that, I'm talking about a scammer not on NL but FB
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jesus, He ended every relationship with rubbish in my life.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Zimzy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sh

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by illicit(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
I caught her off guard

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by IyaTola: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
angry
Many at times, we've gotten our heart broken by that person we value so much. It could be very disastrous and we may have found it hard to get back to our feet. Trust me, stalking them will leave you worse than the heartbreak did. So, what's the best thing to do in this situation? The best thing is to revenge and make them regret ever breaking your heart. Below, we'll discuss how you can do that.

1. Delete the memories of what you had: This is the very first step in overcoming an ex. Delete their numbers, pictures and text messages. Let nothing remind you of what you shared or had. It's a difficult thing to try yes, you have to be brave to get a sweet revenge. Don't agree to become friends with them. Keep no relationship whatsoever.

2. Move on: You heard that right? Move on. Go to parties. Hang out with your friends. Give chance for a new boyfriend. Take selfies and remain happy. Don't discuss them and don't think about them... Doing so can ruin your mood. Some exes come back into your like the moment they see you are happy without them. Never accept them. Someone who broke your heart can make sure you never heal. Stay away and enjoy life.

3. Be successful: Yes. This is the sweetest part. The best way you can revenge an ex is to be successful. Solely chase your career to the end. Go for auditions. Do well at school. Write scholarship examinations and be great. Let your success story haunt them. Let them read about you on Google. Do the things you love to do and remain elegant. Trust me, you don't want to know how remorseful they would feel. They would want to explain to their friends on how they used to know you but who cares, you are up.

Let me add this.. So many of you think breaking other people's heart is the best way to revenge(indirectly) an ex. No dear. You are breaking innocent people and you've given that ex power over you. Power to turn you into a monster that cannot love again but to break other people's heart. No one is worth it. You have a life and a future. Don't let that ex have the final say in your life..

Join ITK relationship group
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/DhwGCgNx4hM7u2Fu1TFNz7

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lies and deceits, I hate it with passion .

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Isokoboy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
She cheated on me and blame me for not giving her upkeep money....

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Kasdat5(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Took numbers from my phone without my permission & was chatting them ..
Chatted about almost all the ladies on my contact list .
I run 🏃

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Charlesihemeje(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
She wanted to make me a second choice...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Sharatan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
The day she pulled out a kitchen knife to stab me with during an argument. I knew there and then I might be killed one day by the b!tch.
I ran.

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Ara21(f): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Me here to read lies tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Paracetamol01: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Several Debit alert

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Vyzz: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Chriswazo(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Cheating, infidelity and lies

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Inkling(f): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Cheating with boldness

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by 24SEVEN: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Here to read.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by phemmyfour: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, I hope you all are having a good time smiley

So as the topic implies,

What was that one thing that happened in your relationship that made you realize it was time to Break up and Move on? smiley

Share your experience(s) nairalanders smiley kiss
Asking for marriage when I wasn't ready financially

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by EducatedMind369: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Although we're both students; she kept evading me anytime I planned to see her. Imagine being in the same school with your so-called girlfriend, and you've not seen her for 2 months+. Had to quit, because I couldn't continue fooling myself.

Unfortunately, turns out she has another guy, and she's just revealing it to me now.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by internationalman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
I'm actually really at the threshold of my relationship with my current boo, as in I'm really tired and I feel like breaking up..

But I've never ever fûcked a pussy nearly as sweet as her own. Her pussy makes me feel like I'm orgasming all through the entire duration of the sex. Damn.

I might end up marrying her because of that sweet pussy.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Brunicekid(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
Reading along.....
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by biyams(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Twas in church, pastor was saying if you're single and hoping for a life partner stand up lemme pray for you....he still emphasized and said "if you're single o"...from the back seat I saw my girlfriend on her feet....oh my!!
2years of serious relationship...
That was 2014..

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by mployer(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
Disrespect.

I felt disrespected and lost affection

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

It's not worth It. Advertise on your WhatsApp status or go open shop for computer village.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Puss360(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mine was public boyfriend... Na every girl him dey follow play.... But if I smile at one guy, oga go vex...🤦🤦

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by kingthreat(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
1. When she started valuing her girlfriend over me. As in a very ugly girlfriend with masculine features that she listened to more than she did to me. I needed better. Bitch is still single as we speak.

2. When she told me of some of her spiritual issues. Man, that was the last time she slept in my house.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.