Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover (543 Views)

The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... / Let Us Know The Motto Of Ur Secondary Sch / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by blazingblender(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]is it possible or have you ever seen or heard of anyone who got married to his/her secondary school lover/crush...i have heard but never seen
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by milliman(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
I did
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
A sewing thread is fatter than it.
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by McBrooklyn(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Yeah very possible.. Happened with an ex-colleague of mine, Nigga married his girlfriend back then in secondary dem don born two now sef..
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by Vyzz: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Currently

Very small
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by callmeRichie(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
What's the big deal there?
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by paulolee(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
nearly impossible because a 15yr old boy is not the same age technically with a 15yr old gal....but they is more possibility in marrying ur lover in high school or uni because a lev 4 guy did marry a lev 2 bea in my uni last year
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by blazingblender(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
nearly impossible because a 15yr old boy is not the same age technically with a 15yr old gal....but they is more possibility in marrying ur lover in high school or uni because a lev 4 guy did marry a lev 2 bea in my uni last year
please explain what you mean by"15 year old boy is not technically same age with 15 yr old gal"
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by paulolee(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2020
blazingblender:
please explain what you mean by"15 year old boy is not technically same age with 15 yr old gal"
15yr old boy now and 15yr old girl in same class in sec school are not the same technically because the 15yr old bea mature n wise pass dt guy and also if u give both of them next 8yrs to clock 23...dt boi go see dt bea and call her aunty...meaning bea matures faster and boys matures slower...age is just a number my gee
Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by category(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
In 1996, i just finished my secondary school and she was in JSS3 (so technically we were both still in secondary school). We started like tales by moonlight before i got admission into the Polytechnic. I was doing my HND programme when she got admission into the same institution. We never looked back.
In 2009, we got married and we are blessed with three big boys. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Re: What Is The Possibility Of Getting Married To Ur Secondary School Lover by blazingblender(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:

15yr old boy now and 15yr old girl in same class in sec school are not the same technically because the 15yr old bea mature n wise pass dt guy and also if u give both of them next 8yrs to clock 23...dt boi go see dt bea and call her aunty...meaning bea matures faster and boys matures slower...age is just a number my gee

What Event Happened To You That Broke Your Heart The Most? / Why Don’t Guys Ask Me Out? 12 True Reasons That May Hold The Answer / Your Brain Becomes Useless When You Are In Love