Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency (33719 Views)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Drosonogasta:
All of a sudden Borno and Yobe is more developed than the way it was.
There's something hidden about this government.
Tell your state governors to use the 13% derivation funds well plus NDDC headed by your people to do their work and stop speculating nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by ArattaAba(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hausa state b4,Fulani Don take over

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
I am happy that you folks know that all these are not what real development entails.
When these translate to the citizens return.
Government spending is not development.
The source of the funds for government to spend aka GDP is the reality.
Let me see those numbers.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by MoIbrahim: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Physical development is only sustainable with human development

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by StillWiz: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Your south south states receive 10x what Yobe state gets in a month but you see illiterate bigots like you will never know because you barely read or you're just mischievous.

Shut up!!!!!!! All of una na thief wey dey steal from other region...una no get anything to offer...get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
The average southerner especially those from the east and south south are very ignorant and docile, easily manipulated but they will never admit.
Each state in the Niger delta receives not less than 5x what Yobe state is receiving monthly, states like Rivers, Akwa ibom and Delta even receive up to 10x more but you will never see them holding their tin god governors to account, always pointing fingers at the FG.
NDDC is involved in a 400 billion naira mess how many groups have taken up that issue? In Abia state one governor and his son literally embezzled the entire state allocation because if you loot over 500 billion naira what's left? Yet they will wake up and curse Buhari from morning till night.
In Cross River the governor is about to start a white elephant project in the name of building an airport which he cannot complete that is if he even starts it but funds will be released, in this economic situation how many state governments in Nigeria can successfully build a functional airport without investors? Never mind they are struggling with 30k minimum wage.
But see them here posting "our oil money"... oil money kee you there.
When Diezani laundered £13 billion in the UK you no remember you oil money.
Pathetic lot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stop this rubbish!

Yobe state is the least developing rubbish state in the country.

Hence, there's nothing to show for..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by compton11(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
ArattaAba:
Hausa state b4,Fulani Don take over
yobe is never Hausa state before,it belongs to kanuri and minorities

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
StillWiz:

Shut up!!!!!!! All of una na thief wey dey steal from other region...una no get anything to offer...get lost
Cry me a river. Lazy creek dwelling bigot. Sadly you cannot steal crude again and Buhari is not going to settle criminals.
The water project in otuoke which GEJ started still lies abandoned less than 50% complete but blame Buhari and Hausa people for your docility and stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Drosonogasta(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Tell your state governors to use the 13% derivation funds well plus NDDC headed by your people to do their work and stop speculating nonsense.
So u now think same fund was not paid to this states all along?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by compton11(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
I can only see our south east and south south oil money used to develope hausa land.
yobe ain't Hausa land
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Drosonogasta:

So u now think same fund was not paid to this states all along?
13% derivation fund is paid to only oil producing states. You will agree with me that you have no idea what 13% derivation funds mean so go and read about it, coupled with the monthly allocation and IGR... and NDDC.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by perdollar(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
development being driven by Biafran oil. £20 and a devastated region has surpassed it in a million fold. talakawas = almajiri= Muslim=Northern Nigeria= hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by nsesam(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
And our south south governor's are getting fat allocations for nothing
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Abagworo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
There's difference between these types of infrastructure and development. In Southeast Ebonyi seems to be practicing Northern system of development.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by kennisman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Boko Haram state.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Retrography(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kendroid:
So this is the whole of Yobe state abi?
Wehdon oh

Come on, have they shown you everywhere in America or China or Lagos State? �
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Nairalandmonika: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai...

This is yobe state
So all this desert na development?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Are those sand dunes that I'm seeing?

The government has better start serious afforestation process otherwise the entire state will become a fvcking desert in 20years time.

But I like the North for one thing...

Flat terrain.

Easier and cheaper to develop.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by JJBROS(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Kendroid post=90801947]So this is the whole of Yobe state abi?
Wehdon oh[/quo na small state
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Drosonogasta(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
You will agree with me that you have no idea what 13% derivation funds mean

As if u know and still would not give a f^ck. Afterall Arizona is far away from Nigeria sick affairs.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by feedthenation(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Some Northern states are really beautiful, unfortunately the terriorist and religious attacks are just too much.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by wiseoneking: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Yobe state Governor, Mai Mala Buni celebrates the construction of 48 blocks of classrooms, 28 offices, 6 halls in 6 model primary schools across 6 out of 17 local governments of Yobe state, just in one year of his administration.

The location of the project include:
1. Damaturu town,
2. Buni Yadi town,
3. Geidam town,
4. Potiskum town,
5. Nguru town, and
6. Gashau town.
All built from the special fund from Niger delta oil. This is from the allocation by the federal govt for North East Development special fund. Billions of naira budgeted for the NE but really nothing to show. I am sorry, this is not development to say.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by ceeceeuwa: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Delta State governor should come and see what his colleagues are doing in the North East
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by wiseoneking: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Your south south states receive 10x what Yobe state gets in a month but you see illiterate bigots like you will never know because you barely read or you're just mischievous.
Not so Mr, the NE is zone do get a special development fund from federal government that runs in billions to each state in the name of special fund for their development. Nothing like 20x now. They are receiving more than that value than your so called SS issues.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by chocolatelady(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is where Bokoharam people are fighting everyday , still there is development. What is really wrong with the Governors in other region especially south east ? Is it that u guys are blacklisted from collecting monthly allocation or what ? Why can’t u guys do what other governors are doing in their states? If u see the one Borno Governor is doing, u will marvel. Please hold ur Governors accountable for infrastructural development. Stop pouring ur hatred and frustrations on PMB. Oh, I forgot that some people prefer few liters of kerosine to infrastructure. Abeg, I no call anybody name. Pls before u quote me, make sure that u are not from the south eastern part of d country especially Abia State becos I am ready to trash any nonsense u will post here.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by fwallex4truth: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
But, how peaceful is the state now to leave in?

For example, people that wish to relocate maybe for leaving their or to hustle.

Thanks

eedimo:
Confirmed!
I was there few months ago and I can say the north east is doing well in terms of infrastructure.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by chocolatelady(f): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
wiseoneking:
All built from the special fund from Niger delta oil. This is from the allocation by the federal govt for North East Development special fund. Billions of naira budgeted for the NE but really nothing to show. I am sorry, this is not development to say.
Did u read the trash u wrote at all before posting same here. Can u imagine how shallow ur sense of reasoning is. Ok, it is funds from Niger Delta, so Niger Deltans are blacklisted from such funds abii. Check ur region , worst in Nigeria upon all the monthly allocations . The one that makes me weep is Bayelsa State, their monthly allocation is much higher than states in the north still they cannot boost of drinking water in the state. Soon u guys will pour out ur frustrations on PMB but before u do that, PMB has approved fund for water in ur Otueke hero’s town. Senseless people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Jephyard(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why can't we just develop a motor sport in this state with the sand dunes like the way they do in Dubai and Co. So many potentials but many empty head. For those talking about side business by the road abeg no be all business go dey by the road.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Jephyard(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why can't we just develop a motor sport in this state with the sand dunes like the way they do in Dubai and Co. So many potentials but many empty head. For those talking about side business by the road abeg no be all business go dey by the road side.

I need to do alot of traveling soon. Nigeria is one big beautiful land wasting away.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Btruth: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm impressed by the OP. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Nmezor(f): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okay.Seen undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani / Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.