Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency (34008 Views)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Even if you are going to show off with your village low self-esteem pictures, at least post something worthy, not disgusting and ugly roadside village rubbish.

Yobe is ahead of your poor village FACT.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
The difference between world-class infrastructure in Yode and village class abomination in SE village called anambra.

All they do is blow mouth and beat chest, but are the most backward and poorest people in Nigeria.

grin grin
Can you show us the world class infastructures in Osun your state

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
Even if you are going to show off with your village low self-esteem pictures, at least post something worthy, not disgusting and ugly roadside village rubbish.

grin grin
How far with MKO Abiola airport project in Osun grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
BeautifulMind2:

Can you show us the world class infastructures in Osun your state
[/s]

This is between you are Yobe,

Yobe is ahead of you and your bricklayer sand sand bridge..

grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2020
World-class all the way in Osun..

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's Osun state, no sand sand, bricklayer patch patch bridge like anambra village.

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
MKO Abiola international airport in Osun grin grin can you update us as you use to during the days of Argbesola grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
Osun Airport site now grazing land for Fulani hernsmen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by YourFear: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Niger Delta oil money....

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Erosion control in Osun

And Erosion control in anambra village..

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2020
World-class infrastructure in Yobe and village class rubbish in anambra village..

grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Beautiful Yobe and dirty and disgusting anambra jungle village...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
Erosion control in Osun

And Erosion control in anambra village..

I can see you are hiding here over the crisis rocking your party, you are contemptibly lacking the courage, now looking for who you will playing with here, go and face the music coward grin
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
BeautifulMind2:

I can see you are hiding here over the crisis rocking your party, you are contemptibly lacking the courage, now looking for who you will playing with here, go and face the music coward ;
[/s]

You gyrated from Yobe beating your SE villages to Osun, now it's APC and crisis..

What's my own business with APC and politics and even sef, what's APC got to do with Yobe being ahead of your ipob villages?

What's next, how I should be worried about aliens?

Attention deficit disorder is one of your many ailments.

Sand sand bricklayer patch patch bridge people, mediocrity is what you people wake up and go to bed to..

grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You gyrated from Yobe beating your SE villages to Osun, now it's APC and crisis..

What's my own business with APC and politics and even sef, what's APC got to do with Yobe being ahead of your ipob villages?

What's next, how I should be worried about aliens?

Attention deficit disorder is one of your many ailments.

Sand sand bricklayer patch patch bridge people, mediocrity is what you people wake up and go to bed to..

grin grin grin

We will discuss after APC crisis grin grin very busy with the news updates of crisis rocking APC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
BeautifulMind2:

We will discuss after APC crisis grin grin very busy with the news updates of crisis rocking APC grin grin
[/s]

Look at this loser trying to change topic.

Good to know that your life is meaningless without APC...

This is the difference between world-class Yobe and your dirty village,

grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by splendour7(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
chocolatelady:
This is where Bokoharam people are fighting everyday , still there is development. What is really wrong with the Governors in other region especially south east ? Is it that u guys are blacklisted from collecting monthly allocation or what ? Why can’t u guys do what other governors are doing in their states? If u see the one Borno Governor is doing, u will marvel. Please hold ur Governors accountable for infrastructural development. Stop pouring ur hatred and frustrations on PMB. Oh, I forgot that some people prefer few liters of kerosine to infrastructure. Abeg, I no call anybody name. Pls before u quote me, make sure that u are not from the south eastern part of d country especially Abia State becos I am ready to trash any nonsense u will post here.
sharap! I'm From Enugu State Tell Me Your State Lets Compare Both In Terms Of Infrastructural Development...Dnt Just Hide In Ur Cave And Be Typing Rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by sirp9898(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Ipob the name that shiver the s w and their master even in the dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east / Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Monica Dongban-Mense Constitutes Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.