Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency (33711 Views)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by kafeii123: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
We are getting there

This is a job wel done....kudos .... let southerners keep excusing the failures of their leaders.... letting hungry, untrained and illiterate exploiters springup mushroom sunday schools in the name of Private schools, claiming they're private schools.... I wonder how people will decide to help the government with substandard alternatives rather than demanding what is due them from their governments....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by sirley(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm from Yobe state but i can tell u that most of them are perpetuated lies i swear to the Almighty God
I have no idea where they got some pictures and posted here deceiving people trying to bury their self in shame
How on earth can You find such this in state like Yobe
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by 7lives: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
360degreess:
Wow that's wonderful. But some people's own is to be making noise on nairaland.

Some don't even have insurgents in their land but hate no gree them prosper. grin grin grin grin grin
Way to go Yobe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by 7lives: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
nsesam:
And our south south governor's are getting fat allocations for nothing

You want to expose family secret?.
We SE/ SS crew are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by SWORD419(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
grandstar:

Do you know that Yobe and Bornu state has no indigenous Hausa population? I don't think they have.

Bornu is 40% Christian. The chibok are primarily Christians for example. A lot of what you said is steeped in ignoranxe.
Akuya point the place which i indicated that both borno and yobe are either hausas or muslims... Shege kawai

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Arewa is gradually growing
Areotu nnegi
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
SWORD419:
Alhamdulillah, masha Allah, Im really impressed i can see the products of hate and broken homes already showing what thier parents thought them best...
They are always quick to blame the F.G while thier governors loot public fund meant to develop thier slums and shanties
sharap , ur cousins boko boys will soon come. They have not been "technically" defeated.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Jackmj(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ortom is busy constructing substandard roads in Makurdi
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Onitola2: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
medolab90:
And what should we do? Praise him for doing his job?

Hell No
yes of course, had all the past administrations been doing their job, we won't be in this situation now.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bobyro:
There will always be beautiful places everywhere, the big question is will all these be maintained?.. I pray there won't be a terrorist attack. Violence is a nature of people in this region

You Igbos ever worried about the mediocre, abomination and substandard rubbish in your villages and how you maintain the same rubbish?

Your village is the only place on the surface of the earth where a flyover crumbled just 1 year after it was commissioned and to make matters worse, your useless leaders hired bricklayers to do patch patch instead of hiring structural engineers to handle the problem,.

You Igbos are always quick to display your bad belle and jealousy over other people's progress and development, but your own states are backward and rotten to the core.

smh.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

You Igbos ever worried about the mediocre, abomination and substandard rubbish in your villages and how you maintain the same rubbish?

Your village is the only place on the surface of the earth where a flyover crumbled just 1 year after it was commissioned and to make matters worse, your useless leaders hired bricklayers to do patch patch instead of hiring structural engineers to handle the problem,.

You Igbos are always quick to display your bad belle and jealousy over other people's progress and development, but your own states are backward and rotten to the core.

smh.
You are scared to face the music playing for Tinubu and co that is why you are here hiding on northern thread, your lord ambition is about to kiss the dust grin grin why not show us your state Osun, see his mate

Below is Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh.

Ebonyi state

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Bobyro: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh.
You have no point still. You're a bitter soul grin
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh.
Why will Igbo envy Borno for what dumb

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh.
Your states are most indebted states, still nothing to show for the huge debt.

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2020

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh.

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

smh.
Lol

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by grandstar(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
SWORD419:
Akuya point the place which i indicated that both borno and yobe are either hausas or muslims... Shege kawai

So sorry. I thought you were saying things against Northerners. I was trying to defend Northerners,
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Typical ipob mentality, when they post beautiful and meaning full pictures of progress and development in other states and regions, insecure and low self-esteem Igbos throw tantrums and start posting ugly, mediocre and substandard rubbish from their villages to show off with.

Bunch of insecure low self-esteem and mediocre comedians.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Your ugly village pictures don't change the fact that this ugly and mediocre rubbish is from your village, 1-year-old flyover crumbling like a sandcastle, I've never even seen bricklayers patching up a worthless and substandard flyover.

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
I know it's hard for you people to accept the fact that the people you say bad things about and that you think you are better than are actually better than your poor villages with substandard and mediocre infrastructure.

It's so sad that lame and pathetic adults rush to post their own pictures every time they see good and beautiful things from other places, it's like attention-seeking 2-year-old kids shouting see see, look at me too look at mee too.

The topic is not about you and your village so curb your low self-esteem and insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Justiceleague1: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Niger Delta oil money....
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Justiceleague1: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
North East development Commission.

Funded by Niger Delta oil.

Thunda Faya all Coneheads
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by AtlanticB(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
NGpatriot:
I know it's hard for you people to accept the fact that the people you say bad things about and that you think you are better than are actually better than your poor villages with substandard and mediocre infrastructure.

It's so sad that lame and pathetic adults rush to post their own pictures every time they see good and beautiful things from other places, it's like attention-seeking 2-year-old kids shouting see see, look at me too look at mee too.

The topic is not about you and your village so curb your low self-esteem and insecurities.
Ibadan Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2020
AtlanticB:
Ibadan Amaka

One thing I know for sure is that Ibadan is not responsible for this mediocrity, shame, abomination and absurdity.

All you losers have is mouth, but your villages are the poorest in Nigeria and it's the only place in the world where they hire bricklayer to patch patch crumbling mediocre bridge.

Everything about you is poor, backward and mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by sirp9898(m): 3:01am On Jun 19, 2020
So this few roads is the development
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 3:55am On Jun 19, 2020
sirp9898:
So this few roads is the development

sirp9898:
Make biafra come quick make we show this abokis and s w how to make research and invent

Typical enemy of progress ipob..
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your ugly village pictures don't change the fact that this ugly and mediocre rubbish is from your village, 1-year-old flyover crumbling like a sandcastle, I've never even seen bricklayers patching up a worthless and substandard flyover.

Facts remain that Yobe isn't the same league with state like Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo, posting pictures of this states is a big insult to them that's the reason I posted the least developing state in Southeast, your own case is worst almost all the states in your region outside no man's land is backward, you are here shamefully show casing northern states with Arrewa moniker to deceive gullible minds, why not show developments in typical Yoruba states dumb grin

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by BeautifulMind2: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Typical enemy of progress ipob..
How far with MKO Abiola airport project in Osun state, after Argbesola borrowed huge loan for the project, the area is now a grazing reserve for Fulani grin can you show us progress of work there

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by NGpatriot: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2020
The difference between world-class infrastructure in Yode and village class abomination in SE village called anambra.

All they do is blow mouth and beat chest, but are the most backward and poorest people in Nigeria.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.