Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency (33689 Views)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by wwwihy: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
impressive
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Btruth: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jephyard:
Why can't we just develop a motor sport in this state with the sand dunes like the way they do in Dubai and Co. So many potentials but many empty head. For those talking about side business by the road abeg no be all business go dey by the road side.

I need to do alot of traveling soon. Nigeria is one big beautiful land wasting away.
You are absolutely right. If not for the security challenges in the country, I've always told peers that northern parts of Nigeria is not moinmoin for business opportunities. But unfortunately, northern leaders out of their selfish interest only gave exposure to their children & wards, and den guns to the Almajiris.

Imagine those sandy area pictures? What better area for a motor sports?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
wiseoneking:
Not so Mr, the NE is zone do get a special development fund from federal government that runs in billions to each state in the name of special fund for their development. Nothing like 20x now. They are receiving more than that value than your so called SS issues.
Show proof of that please. Delta and Akwa ibom alone receive more than the entire NE.
For a start why are you not holding your governors accountable for those billions monthly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by QVicky10(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
I am happy for them. Be it North, South, East or West as long as it is in Nigeria the development is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by EPIJOE: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
YOBE STATE, POTISKUM, AND SOME LOCAL GOVT ARE VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO BE.

NORTH WAS A TOURIST CENTRE DURING OUR NYSC DAYS.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by charleff512(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
There has been tremendous progress.I was there in 2013 and I can tell there is a whole lot of improvement.May we not see any type of continual rioting not to talk of skirmishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Bobyro: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
sweetsell:

Do you have question as foolish as this when Abia picture is posted on NL ?!
Keep up the stupidity then. Let me explain to a dumbass like you. Nigeria generally has low maintenance in everything, no region is excluded.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Ezmans: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Yobe is gradually growing
insurgence is bad, see how road is empty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Gandollar(f): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Focusmind:
Nice one but looks deserted with no economic activities.

Northern states with exception of kano and kaduna are not that congested compared to south towns.

You will always see well tarred scanty roads and no side business activities.

Lovely quiet places to stay and keep off from the bustling of southern towns.
Make sure leave a photocopy of your life behind before attempting the next journey.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Gandollar(f): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
nora2018:
The north has very good roads compared to what is obtainable in the east and west
Their roads are durable due to few vehicular traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wow, this is great.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by aminusodiq(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai...

This is yobe state
Wats d name of dis river... I want to read abt it
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by VirginFinder: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is lovely!
Good one from the Ggovernor!
Yobe has been a Jjoke for years!

Let the development spread!

From Gulani to Machina to Nguru to Geshua to potiskum and others!

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Onuoraijele: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gandollar:
Their roads are durable due to few vehicular traffic.
you're obviously very pained struggling to discredit this beautiful development
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Uzeee: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by bluefilm: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Choi.

I remember that big Damaturu mosque.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Good bless yobe

Yes indeed. Great to see Governors genuinely making a positive and progressive difference to the lives of their electorate.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by judges: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
So insurgency have finished in Yobe? Babangida, Buni yadi, Dapchi are not parts of Yobe
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by grandstar(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
SWORD419:
Alhamdulillah, masha Allah, Im really impressed i can see the products of hate and broken homes already showing what thier parents thought them best...
They are always quick to blame the F.G while thier governors loot public fund meant to develop thier slums and shanties

Do you know that Yobe and Bornu state has no indigenous Hausa population? I don't think they have.

Bornu is 40% Christian. The chibok are primarily Christians for example. A lot of what you said is steeped in ignoranxe.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by funky512: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
make south-south, South-west and South-east, and the So called North Central they doll their selves, Northerners are using Nigeria Money to beautify their area, I pity Nigeria one day, they will woke up and said, they are no longer Nigerians again after Oil done try off.

anyway, nice one the governor of Yobe state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by kaleam(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Yobe is gradually growing
this first two pics here are of Sabon Kaura constructed by Gov. Bala Muhammad of Bauchi, up there you also posted a flyover picture, Yobe does not have one yet, and the modes are quick to move it to front page without verifying it as well... una weldone #both of u
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by luvme0702: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ikpeazu of Abia state, why hath thou sleepeth?
Arrewa:
Yobe state Governor, Mai Mala Buni celebrates the construction of 48 blocks of classrooms, 28 offices, 6 halls in 6 model primary schools across 6 out of 17 local governments of Yobe state, just in one year of his administration.

The location of the project include:
1. Damaturu town,
2. Buni Yadi town,
3. Geidam town,
4. Potiskum town,
5. Nguru town, and
6. Gashau town.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Gandollar(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Onuoraijele:
you're obviously very pained struggling to discredit this beautiful development
See this one? Is it a lie? Why not hug a flaming transformer.
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by afube: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
360degreess:
Wow that's wonderful. But some people's own is to be making noise on nairaland.

is their noise-making your own noise? keep to your lane, we run a federation for Pete's sake.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Gandollar(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
funky512:
make south-south, South-west and South-east, and the So called North Central they doll their selves, Northerners are using Nigeria Money to beautify their area, I pity Nigeria one day, they will woke up and said, they are no longer Nigerians again after Oil done try off.

anyway, nice one the governor of Yobe state.
Lol...so pictures of few places is your problem? Those schools would later be overan by cows.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
As if Yobe State has changed from what it used to be before. Folks, don't be deceived all these are photoshop, Yobe State is like a wilderness...
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by salt1: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
This people and infrastructure!
Without developing the people and securing their lives, there's no real growth.
One case of insecurity and the entire structure collapses.
People matter!!!!
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by humilitypays(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Eh yaah, it is well cry
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Onnasucs1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one. Kudos to the governor
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by tradetips: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Really
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by seenga(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
showing us one or two streets and a roundabout in yobe and calling it development? where do yall get these Keke napep pictures from set?
Re: Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency by Kendroid: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Retrography:

Come on, have they shown you everywhere in America or China or Lagos State? �
This is how people fail simple exam question! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage / Why I Decided Not To Speak On 2019 Presidential Election Result – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.