Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (57404 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by adesegun121(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
When naira is strong

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Sebastine1994(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Don't

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na everything dem day steal for your own side
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by jacklynn97: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
STOP WASTING YOUR MB ONLINE!!!

WATCH MOVIES ONLINE AND GET PAID FOR IT

JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW

Watch videos and make money. No fee... required ��

https://ogavideon.xyz/702816824428737/

AND THANK ME LATER

Best regards
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
We've always had their backs and always have been merciful to them...

YET, MOST OSUS ARE INGRATES!

Nigeria is proud of Chioma cool

Cc:
GBOKASINCHA
BlackfireX
MASTERCHIEF0847
OZAOEKPE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by seunak2016: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He was also a coup financier and stole from ITT. Remember that too.
which coup did he finance? you think military coup required huge money before it be can successful ?wetin you read for school sef?

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Pavillon: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
egalitarianism:

A f.ool is better than you
BlackfireX:

Oriki idile yin grin
egalitarianism:

Awfa nigga, did I insulted you? Ori e buru lorun e

I don't know how grown up guys like you will derive pleasure in engaging in dirty talks like this....

Just because of someone who is dead and forgotten.
Chai..
I weak ooo

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by seanfer(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
JAMO84:
But your people refused to vote for him in 1993. They voted for their Fulani slave masters as usual.

Who on earth would vote for Bashir Tofa over MKO Abiola?

I AM DONE TALKING

Is that what you were told? His people are not the type that neglected their war hero when he contested election.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by explosiveskull(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Afolabimills:
yes I agree but is he not far better than the crook in aso rock
Ah! Make una take am easy na.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by realstars: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
I No Read The Story But What I See Is That, Abiola As I Know Was A Good Sportmanship. So Some Special Games Should Be Playd As A Rituals On His Kind Gesture.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by seunak2016: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
He gave you a token of what he stole (lTT) from Nigeria.

He was a coup plotter financier

A religious bigot

He betrayed the great Awolowo, and there were rumors that he cursed Abiola .
shonekan betray awolowo not abiola. don't think abiola is part of the conspirator

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Chirowman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
No doubt he was a great giver
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by fatymore(f): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good...that house must be gold buy now...

Check my siggy for your warmth
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by hedonistic: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Afolabimills:
yes I agree but is he not far better than the crook in aso rock

Or the bigger crook in Bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by InvertedHammer: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
/
Put a lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. Abiola was a criminal who stole/looted Nigeria's money. Karma caught up with him when his cohorts did him in.

Fela succinctly captured the escapades of Abiola when he sang I.T.T (International Thief Thief). While at it, let's not forget other great philanthropists of our time, Bar. Fred Ajudua, Victor Okafor(Ezego), Ade Bende, etc. Ajudua contributed immensely to the democracy we enjoy today. Ask Sowore.

If satan donates money in Nigeria, they will crown him a saint. That is one of the major reasons the country is where it is today. Steal N100m, then give the church N10m, give the society N20m and sit back and enjoy your N70m.
You will be crowned the pillar of the society.
/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by TheAviator: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He was also a philanthropist and a giver. Remember that too

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Austin1805(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:
he tried but we the youth would have done more if we unite,

just take a stroll around your neighborhood, you will see raw untapped talent in football, basketball, running, but one thing kills these skills
SPONSORSHIP.

we wait for the government to come down and sponsor us when we can do it ourselves

imagine 1million nigeria contribute 100 each that is 100 million, we can set up our own leagues and change the lives of so many people,
organise sports completion and discover we have Ronaldo in Nigeria too
Contributing is not the problem but this Nigeria where almost everyone is looking for means to enrich themselves...

After contributing, then you hear stories like snake swallow money or not even making making any development regarding what we contributed for and if we try to protest, they send DSS after the person leading the protest.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by dederocs(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
ITT...i can never forget, a conman can never be a hero to me.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Sholaco: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

yes, he used the stolen money to know the less privileged across the length and breath of Nigeria, he never discriminated against any citizens of Nigeria. Unlike today! Upon the billions being stolen from the nation's treasury by Aisha and her husband, who they help? They discriminate,marginalize,and murder people everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Godfullsam(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nwamabo24:
When naira is strong

WAS
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by drkrest(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
omooba969:
Please, what's the update on AJIMOBI's health - I received a WhatsApp message few minutes ago that he's dead.

I have checked News outlets but found nada.
instead of you to channel your time into profitable things you are doing busybody about looking for someone that is dead. you should probably go and kill him if he is not dead. Ignoramus.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Godfullsam(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
realstars:
I No Read The Story But What I See Is That, Abiola As I Know Was A Good Sportmanship. So Some Special Games Should Be Playd As A Retuals On His Kind Gesture.

RITUALS
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by phemmyfour: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Abiola was not regarded and recognized as the “Pillar of Sports in Africa" for nothing ...
In 1980, Abiola persented to CAF a new Africa cup of nations which was surprisingly won by Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by babaireti(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:
he tried but we the youth would have done more if we unite,

just take a stroll around your neighborhood, you will see raw untapped talent in football, basketball, running, but one thing kills these skills
SPONSORSHIP.

we wait for the government to come down and sponsor us when we can do it ourselves

imagine 1million nigeria contribute 100 each that is 100 million, we can set up our own leagues and change the lives of so many people,
organise sports completion and discover we have Ronaldo in Nigeria too
Yahoo yahoo,sport betting,baba jebu,ritual killing and rape will not allow the youths to have time for leadership and politics

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by realstars: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Godfullsam:

RITUALS
Just Review, Thanks.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by IamOrei(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
omooba969:
Please, what's the update on AJIMOBI's health - I received a WhatsApp message few minutes ago that he's dead.

I have checked News outlets but found nada.
Delete ur WhatsApp and download another

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Moganajoe: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Afolabimills:
Abiola is a great man a relief to many even after his death I wonder what buhari will be remembered of after his evil regime kiss d truth buhari is a bad luck

-fulanization
-banditry
-lawlessness
- ethnic division of the country
- legalization of arms to herdsmen
Etc

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by platorepublic(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
egalitarianism:

A f.ool is better than you

Children of hate
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by olisaEze(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
He’s a coup plotter! He’s a coup plotter!! Did he plot the coup against you?
Those he plotted against were they legitimate rulers?
All these indomie gens wii just be shouting upandan about what dey don’t know, against pipo that tried to make a better life for the nation.
Goan plot ur own and see if e easy, nonsense & ingredients. Just watch n see how this thread wii degenerate to Afonja & IPOB name callingangry

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by KoolBigk(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
MKO won the election.
JAMO84:
But your people refused to vote for him in 1993. They voted for their Fulani slave masters as usual.

Who on earth would vote for Bashir Tofa over MKO Abiola?

I AM DONE TALKING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.