Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (57405 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Felynx007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
I received a WhatsApp message few minutes ago that he's dead

On life support, TB Joshua / Apostle Suleiman are riviving him with anointing oil.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
seunak2016:
which coup did he finance? you think military coup required huge money before it be can successful ?wetin you read for school sef?
See this noob displaying his ignorance yet asking what i read in school.
You're very daft.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by woky: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Afolabimills:
Abiola is a great man a relief to many even after his death I wonder what buhari will be remembered of after his evil regime kiss d truth buhari is a bad luck
Then he'd be remembered for that..
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by ylaa(f): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bad luck? U r glorifying that Niger man. He is evil incarnate. Blood sucking demon. Vampire. U no c him teeth?

quote author=Afolabimills post=90803635]Abiola is a great man a relief to many even after his death I wonder what buhari will be remembered of after his evil regime kiss d truth buhari is a bad luck[/quote]
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
JAMO84:
But your people refused to vote for him in 1993. They voted for their Fulani slave masters as usual.

Who on earth would vote for Bashir Tofa over MKO Abiola?

I AM DONE TALKING

This is utter nonsense.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by ibrounited2002: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
#370000 gift in 1991 would buy 10 clean tokunbo Toyota Carina then I could remember my uncle bought his own for 35k then. Great Abiola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by QMNIX: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
This indomie generation don't know who Chief MKO Abiola was. He was a true nationalist, is philanthropic activities especially to sport men and women in Africa was second to none. His giving cut across all geographical zones in Nigeria. Is just a pity that those that benefited from his benevolent are ageing and dying. He was human, wasn't perfect but he had a good soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by omooba969(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
drkrest:
instead of you to channel your time into profitable things you are doing busybody about looking for someone that is dead. you should probably go and kill him if he is not dead. Ignoramus.
[/s]

Wetin happen oga sofo, are you related to the looter? grin

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by omooba969(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamOrei:

Delete ur WhatsApp and download another

Is there any messaging App called 'another' ?

Jez asking for a friend. grin
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by SALIRUGGED: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
This man made me remember that TELECOMMUNICATION scam that year
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by amuwo1980: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
A good man and a highly detribalized Nigerian, he wud have founded the modern Nigeria if the rogues have allowed him.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by amuwo1980: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
QMNIX:
This indomie generation don't know who Chief MKO Abiola was. He was a true nationalist, is philanthropic activities especially to sport men and women in Africa was second to none. His giving cut across all geographical zones in Nigeria. Is just a pity that those that benefited from his benevolent are ageing and dying. He was human, wasn't perfect but he had a good soul.
This is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by engrchykae(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
JAMO84:
But your people refused to vote for him in 1993. They voted for their Fulani slave masters as usual.

I AM DONE TALKING
who on Earth prefferred a nepa bill certificate herdsman to a PhD holder Democrat?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by phorget(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
He gave you a token of what he stole (lTT) from Nigeria.

He was a coup plotter financier

A religious bigot

He betrayed the great Awolowo, and there were rumors that he cursed Abiola .

He is still better than that crook called hushpuppy. Hushpuppy stole millions of dollars yet no one felt anything.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by adecz: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
N370,000 was roughly equivalent to
$37,000 then.

Imagine $37,000 today!! shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by BillionaireTalk: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
adecz:
N370,000 was roughly equivalent to
$37,000 then.

Imagine $37,000 today!! shocked shocked
abi?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Cromagnon: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
DAMN THESE PEOPLE GOT ISSUES
SO THEY DIN EVEN VOTE FOR ABIOLA
NO HOPE FOR THEM FA
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Emerie22(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chioma Ajunwa
Assistant Commissioner of Police
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Abagworo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
His children have failed to continue from where Abiola stopped. Kola as the first son failed to organize his father's home

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Farki: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
He gave you a token of what he stole (lTT) from Nigeria.

He was a coup plotter financier

A religious bigot

He betrayed the great Awolowo, and there were rumors that he cursed Abiola .
This same fool that said Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Awolowo and keeps using tribal slurs.

Who do you think you are deceiving fool?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by frog12: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
dis woman is now police oh mine! not even coach?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Nwaonyishi69: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Abiola was not regarded and recognized as the “Pillar of Sports in Africa" for nothing ...
He was also a tender of many unkept gardens, and spread his seeds and sap across many boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by frog12: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
he has many brothers and sisters from many different women. many competitors. you wan them to eat from his soup?

Abagworo:
His children have failed to continue from where Abiola stopped. Kola as the first son failed to organize his father's home
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by selfdefence: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
Wow, I'm more impressed with her business minded to turn a cash gift given to her to an asset, that was real wisdom, another wise thing to do is to Bank-On-The-Go with GT Bank Mobile Wallet and enjoy stress free, safe and convenient banking straight from your mobile phone! The best part is, you don't require any opening balance or documentation. Simply dial *737*0# and start transacting immediately!
she's a real Igbo woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by yommen: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

They didn't vote Abiola and yet he won? Give your brain some water please!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by yommen: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin even devil know say abiola go thief pass Abacha....babangida avoided a calamity

Ehnn. That's why we are where we are now!!! I guess this is now your own dream Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by ofiko123(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF...

Did he stole from your father??

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by ofiko123(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
frog12:
dis woman is now police oh mine! not even coach?

I was baffled when I saw it too..Police of all professions..SMH..
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by adelaja70(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
He also gave about eleven federal universities in Nigeria millions of Naira... The only man that used ordinary shit of paper as cheque... MKO NA BABA!
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by PhilipReigns(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
sweetsell:

https://punchng.com/i-built-three-rooms-with-abiolas-money-ajunwa/
MKO Abiola was such a philanthropist. If the Yoruba have two of his type, they would have been the most connected and wealthiest people by now.

He was so rich that if you run to him for transport, he buys you a car. If you run to him for house rent, he buys you a house. I remember Charley boy, he confirmed that. Charley boy, during the days of his humble beginning ran to Abiola for assistance to pay his rent, Abiola asked him to go back and asked the landlord of the house how much he intends to sell the house. Guess what? He eventually bought the house for Charley Boy.

BUT today Abiola's children are not remembered by the people who benefitted from his God-like generosity. That's people for you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by adelaja70(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
SUMMIT OIL FOR DON TURN TO A GLOBAL COMPANY......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.