Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Gays And Lesbians Are The Nicest: Paul Okoye To Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gays And Lesbians Are The Nicest: Paul Okoye To Yul Edochie (651 Views)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gays And Lesbians Are The Nicest: Paul Okoye To Yul Edochie by tonyluyi1985: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his Instagram handle to criticize the lifestyle of gays and lesbians opining that the Holy Bible wrote about their imminent destruction especially in the Old Testament.
The CEO of One Africa Music Fest, Paul Okoye however disagreed with the son of veteran actor, Pete Edochie when he opined that gays and lesbians were among the nicest people to have around as friends.

Source@https://africanbard.com/2020/06/18/gays-and-lesbians-are-the-nicest-paul-okoye-to-yul-edochie/
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are The Nicest: Paul Okoye To Yul Edochie by Osobi32(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Really? Okoye them dey nice to u coz they got eyes on ur ass grin

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrother: Barely 24hours In Bigbrother House Laycons EP Rises To No3 In Apple / I’m Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Mast**bate – Ka3na (v / Bbnaija: “I Suffered S*xual Malfunction When My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.