Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Husband Is Having Affair After Noticing New Intimate Habit’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Having Affair After Noticing New Intimate Habit’ (667 Views)

Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Having Affair After Noticing New Intimate Habit’ by NationGist: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
A mum of five has taken to social media to ask users for advice after her husband started shaving his privates in preparation for his return to work – and users think alarm bells are ringing

South African woman stripping and twerking for Nigerian men goes viral (WATCH)

A “paranoid” mum has shared her fears about her husband’s potential infidelity after she noticed a change in his grooming routine.about:blankabout:blankabout:blankabout:blank

The woman explained that her husband usually shaves his privates every six weeks or so but since the start of lockdown he hasn’t bothered.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/exclusive/my-husband-is-having-affair-after-noticing-new-intimate-habit/

1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Having Affair After Noticing New Intimate Habit’ by thesicilian: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na wah o, so a man cannot even groom himself properly without arousing suspicions.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Chat With Hot Women On This Adult Social Media Site / My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me / Popular Nigerian Instagram Blog Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.