Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me (653 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me by Nackzy: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear Nairalanders please i need sciencere advise on this matter, Pardon the errors, back to the story
I met a girl Two years ago, we got talking we both fell in love, she wasn't in school then, but was okay with her, though i didn't get a Job, my intention was to get married to her upon getting a job, she got admission early last year, i got a job as well, the relationship was smooth to cut the long story short, recently i started e curious though she didn't do anything suspicious, i called her yesterday told her i have been bugging her phone all this while, that if she values the relationship she should confess with her mouth what she's done which i know already...She started crying and told me she slept with someone twice, she told me she had issues in school she needed 20k to settle it, i was speechless, i was shock to my Marrows, Am indeed disappionted in her...shes been begging and crying for days, am even scared she can go extra mile to hurt herself, So please what should i do? Am confuse

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me by donbachi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
As u hear am...one kind funny shiit go come catch u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me by Jestin: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
She didn’t go extra miles to hurt herself when she was enjoying the Dickson.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me by Mentcee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eyaaaa.

How do we resolve this matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Cheating On Me by bigpicture001: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
.. Guy allow a young gal live the live of a young gal.........

Don't b a fbi in her life

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Made Me Desperate-is There Any Redemption For Our Marriage? / Lady Recommends Ibadan Girl To A Man So That He Can Toast Her, See Their Chats- / After God, Fear Women” See What Got People Mad On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.