Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,295 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Question (461 Views)

If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly / Guys, Answer This My Question Sincerely Please / Just Answer My Question - How Long Does Bleaching Cream Take To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question by div111(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good evening all. I just wanna ask some questions:

* Are Christians serving GOD because we're afraid that if we don't, we'll burn in hell??

I've come across Christians who say they love GOD. I'm not saying that they're lying, I'm just curious to know how they got their "LOVE" from..

@Righteousness89 I've been seeing u preaching about the end of the world, just come and tell me if u really love GOD or if you're scared of burning in hell for eternity.

I know that there are pastors and religious people in this forum, pls you guys should clarify me on this matter.

Mods please push this to the front page.
Re: My Question by Righteousness89(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
div111:
Good evening all. I just wanna ask some questions:

* Are Christians serving GOD because we're afraid that if we don't, we'll burn in hell??

I've come across Christians who say they love GOD. I'm not saying that they're lying, I'm just curious to know how they got their "LOVE" from..

I've been seeing u preaching about the end of the world, just come and tell me if u really love GOD or if you're scared of burning in hell for eternity.

I know that there are pastors and religious people in this forum, pls you guys should clarify me on this matter.

Mods please push this to the front page.

My Brother if i were you I will take the Messages and sort out my salvation instead of irrelevant and unnecessary talks !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Question by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
For me I seriously doubt the existence of both heaven and hell,I just hope God forgives me for this statement.
First of all,their are billions of non Cristians around the world who either practice Islam,Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, church of Mormon but might be living a righteous life does it means this guy's numbering over billions will end up in hell because they are not christians.

Secondly if we where to go about Bible standards set by God to determine who enters heaven I don't think anyone will even enter heaven because no mortal can be that perfect,not even d pope

Thirdly,does it mean our God is so wicked to burn humans inside the fire for billions of years because of sinful acts.

1 Like

Re: My Question by div111(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother if i were you I will take the Messages and sort out my salvation instead of irrelevant and unnecessary talks !

Dude this is a serious matter!!
How do u expect me to just 'sort out my salvation'
Don't tell me that ur salvation is based on fear
Re: My Question by div111(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Weedsmoker:
For me I seriously doubt the existence of both heaven and hell,I just hope God forgives me for this statement.
First of all,their are billions of non Cristians around the world who either practice Islam,Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, church of Mormon but might be living a righteous life does it means this guy's numbering over billions will end up in hell because they are not christians.

Secondly if we where to go about Bible standards set by God to determine who enters heaven I don't think anyone will even enter heaven because no mortal can be that perfect,not even pope.

Thirdly,does it mean our God is so wicked to burn humans inside the fire for billions of years because of sinful acts.

Yh. I'm just scared. The hell fire matter dey fear me oo
Re: My Question by Righteousness89(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
div111:

Dude this is a serious matter!!
How do u expect me to just 'sort out my salvation'
Don't tell me that ur salvation is based on fear

It is better for you to Fear and Embrace JESUS and Make Heaven ! Than for you to be bold and Miss It!
Re: My Question by div111(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

It is better for you to Fear and Embrace JESUS and Make Heaven ! Than for you to be bold and Miss It!

cry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: My Question by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
div111:

Yh. I'm just scared. The hell fire matter dey fear me oo
But one thing I'm very sure of is that their is life after death.I once read a book by two Australian authors titled"The mysterys of death".The authors are doctors who shared true life experiences of their patients few minutes to their deaths.

Some patients claim to be seeing their friends,loved ones on the other side of life.

Some do murmur words like "it's beautiful over their".

1 Like

Re: My Question by JOACHINpedro: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
This your question is just so romantic undecided
Re: My Question by div111(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
This your question is just so romantic undecided

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Corona Virus :i Need Your Advice. / Signs Your Partner Might Be Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.