Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly (570 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Drop Your Ego: Guys! Here's How To Use Condoms Correctly [photos] / N5,000 Giveaway For 10 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Zazoopk(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Forbidden fruit is a name of a fruit ,but God told mankinds to not eat from that fruit ,but mankind fail the task and god drove them away from the garden of eden ,what is that forbidden fruit called=answer ?
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by donbachi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Some of those terms were used as illustrations because of children.Its indeed a fruit.because when eaten taste so sweet and bears fruits.

Sex it is.

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Apple cheesy grin grin

This one don receive salary grin grin
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by SmartPolician: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hope you are here because you genuinely want to learn. Well, the fruit could be anything; that's why the Bible didn't mention it. God just planted the tree there and gave Adam and Eve that instruction to test their obedience. When they disobeyed God, He punished them for it.

The forbidden fruit was not sex because many Bible versions call sex intercourse and others use to know her. In fact, many theologians believe that Adam and Eve were having sex and making babies before they ate the forbidden fruit. Yes, that's why God created Eve in the first place - companionship is not just gist. grin

As a result, they had many kids that weren't recorded in the Bible. Just like all animals, Eve went through pains to have children before that time, but God said that He would double her pains for disobeying Him. Gen 3:16.

But then, Cain and Abel were the children that they had after disobeying God. Cain would later marry one of those his parents had earlier.

2 Likes

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by adeoyekay(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zazoopk:
Forbidden fruit is a name of a fruit ,but God told mankinds to not eat from that fruit ,but mankind fail the task and god drove them away from the garden of eden ,what is that forbidden fruit called=answer ?
sexual intercourse

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Terkx(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
The apple which contains the seed/knowledge of good and evil, The seed of the truth and the lie, the knowledge of Good and bad.

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by ghostboy: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
The answer is PEAR

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Factshunter: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zazoopk:
Forbidden fruit is a name of a fruit , but God told mankinds to not eat from that fruit ,but mankind fail the task and god drove them away from the garden of eden ,what is that forbidden fruit called=answer ?

Sin/disobedience.
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Andres28(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zazoopk:

That forbidden fruit is called the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by MartinsOlaeuyi: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bible said he pointed to a tree at the centre of the garden. So how's sex the fruit?
donbachi:
Some of those terms were used as illustrations because of children.Its indeed a fruit.because when eaten taste so sweet and bears fruits.

Sex it is.
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by MartinsOlaeuyi: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
The name of the fruit is Simply "Forbidden fruit"
Zazoopk:
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by fikayormi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
The fruit of the knowledge of good and evil

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Michelle55: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
UDARA!!
cheesy
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zazoopk:

Na pussy
According to wetin we hear
After eating....dem Adam n Eve fvck....na y dem comot dem for paradise be dat

Forbidden fruit na pussy
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Prettygirl200(f): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
The for forbidden fruit is the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Austema(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
The forbidden fruit is the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

With all indications; the fruit is SEX
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by NathanxxL(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Peach and eggplant
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by FirmTR(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
E go be mango.
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Sonnobax15(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Sexxx man

The Bible clearly stated that it was in the middle of the garden....That it was the sweetest fruit,and after adam and eve ate it,they immediately became nakedd....Now let's look at it this way,where are the sexxx organs located, middle...... Sweetest moment of a man's and woman's life,na during lashing......And they must be nakedd

1 Like

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Das1mama: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Zazoopk:
the forbidden fruit is sex, in need of broad expansion? quote me.
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Zazoopk(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Das1mama:
the forbidden fruit is sex, in need of broad expansion? quote me.
yea it is sex indeed
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Thatedoboy98: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Weed
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Goodfellow21(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sex
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's the Apple
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by IBenardoo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
grape
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by 46arcadez(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
I hope you are here because you genuinely want to learn. Well, the fruit could be anything; that's why the Bible didn't mention it. God just planted the tree there and gave Adam and Eve that instruction to test their obedience. When they disobeyed God, He punished them for it.

The forbidden fruit was not sex because many Bible versions call sex intercourse and others use to know her. In fact, many theologians believe that Adam and Eve were having sex and making babies before they ate the forbidden fruit. Yes, that's why God created Eve in the first place - companionship is not just gist. grin

As a result, they had many kids that weren't recorded in the Bible. Just like all animals, Eve went through pains to have children before that time, but God said that He would double her pains for disobeying Him. Gen 3:16.

But then, Cain and Abel were the children that they had after disobeying God. Cain would later marry one of those his parents had earlier.

So Bible couldn't record children Adam and Eve had before obeying God, but would record children they had after disobeying God?

'I was brought forth in [a state of] wickedness; In sin my mother conceived me [and from my beginning I, too, was sinful].
Psalms 51:5 AMP

Does in mean that the first set of children were not conceived?
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Gofwane(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
MartinsOlaeuyi:
Bible said he pointed to a tree at the centre of the garden. So how's sex the fruit?
Pusssy is located at the centre. The cl!t is the tree and the bush is the garden.

You suppose know say baibul dey always talk in parables.

Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Divoc19(f): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2022
The forbidden fruit is the knowledge of Good and Bad (knowledge is power), the power also gave them the ability/independence to choose good or bad deeds.

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Divoc19(f): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Forget social media, not everybody enjoys sex in reality.
donbachi:

Sex it is.
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by Xainttee001(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2022
It is SEX. D tree is at d middle of d garden same is d sex organ at d middle between ur legs and your body. With small small hair around it and not on top of it meaning d grasses around in d garden. Now snake deceive eve and she look d tin den when she touch am(masturbate small) she felt d sweet sensation and decided to tell adam about it. De come run am(quicky possibly) After dem disvirgin theirself dem com know whats up na so eye take open na there dem know say dem de naked.. D story de like dat so children no go code till when dem reach certain stage. reason dis tin den see virgin weh just taste for d first time, u go see changes in behaviour. Some yeye yeye small small anger too de reduce. Lol.
ma drop my account number na even if na 5k out of d 10k God go bless u for d money go bail me go far
Re: If You Answer My Question 10,000 Giveaway Correctly by adeoyekay(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Xainttee001:
It is SEX. D tree is at d middle of d garden same is d sex organ at d middle between ur legs and your body. With small small hair around it and not on top of it meaning d grasses around in d garden. Now snake deceive eve and she look d tin den when she touch am(masturbate small) she felt d sweet sensation and decided to tell adam about it. De come run am(quicky possibly) After dem disvirgin theirself dem com know whats up na so eye take open na there dem know say dem de naked.. D story de like dat so children no go code till when dem reach certain stage. reason dis tin den see virgin weh just taste for d first time, u go see changes in behaviour. Some yeye yeye small small anger too de reduce. Lol.
ma drop my account number na even if na 5k out of d 10k God go bless u for d money go bail me go far
The poster of this thread has no money to give, he was just curious to hear from people on the answer to the post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Ladies Looking For Marriage / Bridesmaids Twerks Up A Storm During A Reception (video) / 8 Things A Woman Will Do When She Is Secretly Admiring You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.