Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says (81541 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by Infinixs5: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2020
DonMarkuzi:
Source?

stew
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2020
sowilli:
drop your number

Whatsapp
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by Austin1805(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2020
tobijas001:
It's a lie Ajumobi is still alive
you're following the an impostor
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by omooba969(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Not sure if IamOrei and drkrest have seen this thread yet.

Maybe IamOrei needs to delete his/her WhatsApp or drkrest is just an ignoramus. grin
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
Please take that your stupidity go away .

Buharist are too dull
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by drkrest(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
omooba969:

Maybe IamOrei needs to delete his/her WhatsApp or drkrest is just an ignoramus. grin
I really need to understand why people can't mind their business. Will his death make anybody's life better? you really need to understand that humanity comes first before any of our harmful sentiments. For your information, the speculation has been debunked by family members and close friends. Death is inevitable and take it or leave it, it might be impossible for you or any of your family members to achieve what he has achieved. Selah
omooba969:

I really need to understand why people can't mind their business. Will his death make anybody's life better? you really need to understand that humanity comes first before any of our harmful sentiments. For your information, the speculation has been debunked by family members and close friends. Death is inevitable and take it or leave it, it might be impossible for you or any of your family members to achieve what he has achieved. Selah
omooba969:

Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
[s]
drkrest:
I really need to understand why people can't mind their business. Will his death make anybody's life better? you really need to understand that humanity comes first before any of our harmful sentiments. For your information, the speculation has been debunked by family members and close friends. Death is inevitable and take it or leave it,[/s] it might be impossible for you or any of your family members to achieve what he has achieved. Selah

@bolded,

Very typical of every narrow minded nairalander grin - Who cares if Ajimobi acquires the whole world.

Can you swear with everything you own that AJIMOBI hasn't looted the commonwealth of the beautiful people of Oyo State?

Blockheads everywhere.

Nonsense and Buratai. grin
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by drkrest(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/b]

@bolded,

Very typical of a every narrow minded nairalander grin - Who cares if acquires the whole world.

Can you swear with everything you own that AJIMOBI hasn't looted the commonwealth of the beautiful people of Oyo State.

Blockheads everywhere.

Nonsense and Buratai. grin
why do you want to see him dead? I guess his death is going to restore your lost glory. Only a fatuous person would wish death for his fellow human being.
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by fatymore(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
IJOBA2:
Fatymore I’m searching for a wife, are ya AVAILABLE
yes
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by omooba969(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
drkrest:

why do you want to see him dead? I guess his death is going to restore your lost glory. Only a fatuous person would wish death for his fellow human being.

I would be glad to see, in any of my comments, where I specified that I want to see him dead or wish death on him.

I would definitely apologize if you can come up with such. cool

I hope you know what your problem is already...grin
Re: COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says by drkrest(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Its true He's dead
Na you kill am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.