Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud (70030 Views)

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by tunary(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2020
jamesversion:
Mr. Okeke, see you at 52... Enjoy ur 20yrs.

Okeke nwa okafor banyi o. unu nukwa ogene.. grin

I'm not from Igbo but I like the song.. pls what does it mean??
What about the money? will it be refunded or they will leave it for him?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by TruthisGOD: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2020
WUdec:

Such outward display of righteousness is not Christ-like.

Prayers are meant to be btw the communicator and God. Not 2m followers on a social media platform.

I judge you not. Jesus never had an audience whenever he prayed. He did so in privacy and sometimes went up the mountain (away from the crowd) to talk to his father.

Be like Jesus

Not really true, he might be wining souls with that outward display of righteousness, making some people to have a rethink and move towards the right path
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by vegafbs: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
vegafbs:
Fraud: Invictus Obi Pleads Guilty to N4.2b in United States

Source: https://theupdates.net/fraud-invictus-obi-pleads-guilty-to-n4-2b-in-united-states/

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Slynation(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
pquaver:

NO they are not supposed to honor you. that is wrong.. Because you helping them does not negate the fact that is ill gotten.. It is like me stealing your money and give you transport fare from it and you will say you need to honor me for being kind to you..
As long as I'm not aware youare the culpritgrin I will thank you and repay if you need help
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Slynation(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
doitforyou:

Really? Even though the kindness was at the expense of someone else? So a wicked deed is justified as long as it was used to help the few.
Lol... I'm coming from a different perspective because someone brought in tribalism into the matter... Not many knew I. Obi was a fraudster before he was apprehended, let say he was the person who set you up in business and you doing well, eventually he was caught and sentenced to 20yrs imprisonment like the case at hand....because the money he gave you was ill gotten you won't help him when he comes out abi... Personally I will
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by newisd75: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
he's going to pay the fine. That does it. StoP Overthinking
do u think righteousness has broken d nairaland record with d highest number of likes so far?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Slynation(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
was thinking about you
Really.... So tell me about it
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by barrypro: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
dangotesmummy:
see them still justifying crime.na your type go dey clamour say make them give am chieftaincy title after his prison sentence
Face your comment and stop mentioning me.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by dangotesmummy: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
barrypro:

Face your comment and stop mentioning me.
he goat.see as he don expose and disgrace himself for NL
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by DrDele: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bro I am here in Melbourne. St Kilda East. I am doing my MA at Monash uni. I moved from south Africa too. Hit me up obinwannem@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/215610/where-nigerians-australia/8#12322223

Let's not forget FBI used Nairaland to nail him.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by jamesversion: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
bigfrancis21:

How were you able to spell the Igbo lyrics so correctly?
bigfrancis, since you quit your moderator post, you have been scarce on NL.
I saw the lyrics on TV. Some Music videos programme show lyrics.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by DexterousOne(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chlerion:
Nothing in this world makes me happy than seeing Igbos lamenting and crying. I love seeing them gnashing their teeth, suffering and dejected...and everytime I read threads like this, my heart always fill with joy and satisfaction.

Long may your woes continue...amen kiss kiss kiss

This one has serious problems
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by salam8528: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
joviegghead:
Sad.
He should have known better.
Money gotten through illegitimate means can be enjoyed here in Nigeria, where corruption is rampant and crime-related agencies are inefficient, not internationally.
He should have kept a low profile. Then gradually grow. Instead, like Hushpuppi, he went international, forgetting that's like swimming in a larger ocean with several predators.

Sad. He and his colleagues have really drag the image of Nigeria into the mud in the most appalling way.
The spirit of illegal money will never let anyone stay calm, it will make u misbehave and that will lead to ones destruction
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by DexterousOne(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
einsteine:

Did the politicians steal the money belonging to Americans or American companies?

Good question
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by DexterousOne(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
salam8528:
The spirit of illegal money will never let anyone stay calm, it will make u misbehave and that will lead to ones destruction

Oh really?

Never knew that

Tell us more
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by salam8528: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

Oh really?

Never knew that

Tell us more
but its obvious otherwise a lot of this fraudsters will not be showing off up and down. Even if u want to leave low key something must tempt u to be loud.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by 2rez: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Unfortunately, the legend of fraudsters don't like competition, speaking of the goddamn ELITES. Obi got to know some of their secrets yet sloppy about it cry. So pathetic!
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
newisd75:

do u think righteousness has broken d nairaland record with d highest number of likes so far?
I feel him, though not everytime. I'm hushpuppy & OBi. The later did a lot of good impact, doesn't mean we can't show off fashion wise.
Don't know if I'm going off topic
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slynation:

Really.... So tell me about it
what you said moved me
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol...

I have miss you O...

You stoped reply my emails...
you sure? Didn't see nothing new
BARbieChiChinattr@AOl.com
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Chuky7(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you sure? Didn't see nothing new BARbieChiChinattr@AOl.com
Lol...
How many email address do you have...
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by martineverest(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
say no to crime Nigerians
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Slynation(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
what you said moved me Loo.
Lol...Thanks dear.....

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
mamatwiny:
Having gone through Obinwanne's profile, he is a very intelligent guy with very high iq and sound command of English language. He attended Denis Grammer school Onitsha. That secondary school admits students with above average performance. He also attended Monash University Australia, has a post graduate at a young age, and still came back to Nigeria to serve, wow! Well travelled . I was looking out to see if he had any study in Malaysia cos that is where most guys gets introduced to such biz.

Obinwanne's is more that what we call Yahoo boy. He is a top hacker with very high iq. I guess he develops his tools himself.
I saw that he is also a philanthropist while going through his Old blog. I don't support crime in any form but I sincerely pity him but the law should take its full course to serve as deterrent to others who like shortcut to sucess!
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Unrated900(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Precious Daddy,

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Lastly, My Daddy! Whatever you cannot give to me, I do not need it! May it Never come to me .
I ask all these in JESUS NAME...Amen

Your Little boy

Righteousness89

Your narrations simply means what ever the devil gives,he must take in folds.

Good-bye okeke
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Unrated900(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
salam8528:

Very correct ask huspuppi

He is always blasting Gucci even more than the manufactures

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by ChevKing(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
myboy2111:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/398367-just-in-obinwanne-okeke-pleads-guilty-to-n4-2-billion-fraud.html

Man idiot.
The reason many of us can't be trusted when we meet with some foreigners.
This guy was all over the place, from FORBES to OXFORD University. Forming speaker and young made.
Guys see bah.
Face your legal hustle, these short cuts is not worth the everlasting NEGATIVE FAME.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2020
einsteine:

There are air conditioned cells in Kirikiri and Ikoyi. Prisoners who have money there even get servants and cell phones.

Do you know the meaning of commissary? Who told you it's for next to nothing? His relatives have to fund his commissary by himself. For someone like Invictus Obi, he would choose Nigeria over and over again to serve his jail term. Nigerian prisons are soft for those who have money.

Yes I know what commissary means and I meant the internet is available for next to nothing cuz he doesnt have to pay for that
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by mamatwiny(f): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

I saw that he is also a philanthropist while going through his Old blog. I don't support crime in any form but I sincerely pity him!

You are very right. He hit it big , laundered the money and established plenty legit businesses with lots of ppl under his employment. I sincerely pity him too. He is such a bright mind that took to crime to establish legit biz.

It should also serve as a lesson to everybody. You don't have mates! Avoid thinking my mates are doing this , doing that! They are buying up Lekki. You don't know the story behind the same and money. Do your best and encourage yourself if nobody encourages you.

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Gyong(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Baloranking:

Did you read what I actually wrote?

Noted.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by RedPhoenix: 2:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Adek15:
Please who knows VPN that is free and effective against even Google Chrome. I want to secure a job online but people like obi and hushpuppi have made life difficult for Nigerians.

Funny. Have you found?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos)