Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River (56390 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Tillatalk: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
E don happen
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Evaromantik:
My village people can never push me into making such mistake.
grin grin grin they won't push, but rather they'll aid you....
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Ample2: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Thank God the rifle was recovered before it will be used for something else
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by safarigirI(f): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sebastine1994:

I am not kidding
and u were born in 1994.
You better keep shut kid
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by wizod(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sebastine1994:

I am not kidding
that's a very poor country oooooo
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Sebastine1994(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
and u were born in 1994. You better keep shut kid
are you my father? is it your story?
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Exmilitant(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
Cross River people still showing their level of hatred to their fellow brothers Akwa ibomites.
No wonder they still reek of poverty and their akwa ibom counterparts are way doing better and are ahead of them.
Same Oku Iboku youths that attacked akwa ibomite fishermen that were fishing at the river and killed 5 of them. Cross River state youths are cursed
Useless and backward Cross Riverians.
Millions of Akwa Ibomites are plying their trade in Cross River state!
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by semyman: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
HornyTave:
in a sane country, police are not allowed to carry an assault rifle but semi automatic pistols.
In that sane country police kneel on your neck until you pass out or they shoot you from your behind even without proven case of an offence especially people of your kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Gsentme(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i was born in Rivers State, guns are not strange to me, I was part of those sent to Spain for amnesty program. we were in involved in the ugep massacre in cross Rivers as hired macinery.

these police men are all thieves, we bless them and they turn the other side.

no skinny police man should be allowed to carry gun, only the gallant and fearless should be allowed, I know how many guns I collected from these police and civil defense in a day, that was then, I am a changed person now,

no police should go home with a gun, it's almost one million naira for a single gun, Nigeria is rich, when I was in Rwanda, 8 police men were sharing one gun
You shock me bro. shocked Are you sure you have change for real? undecided
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by 080bjaked(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
BlackLondon:
pls don't try this alone

You mean "Don't try this at all"

1 Like

Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Sebastine1994(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gsentme:
You shock me bro. shocked Are you sure you have change for real? undecided

I swear
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Ladymillion(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmmm 1000 ways to die , I am sure the mopol commander was in severe shock when he received the rifle, Nigerians youths are not lazy ok
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hope needs our help!
She deserves to live!
Nothing is too small, even ₦200

And please share if you can

1 Share

Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
HornyTave:
in a sane country, police are not allowed to carry an assault rifle but semi automatic pistols.
80 %of Nigerians are criminally minded..

Itz highly needed.

You better be strapped and don't rely on anyone cos the street is military.

True!
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by HornyTave: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
semyman:

In that sane country police kneel on your neck until you pass out or they shoot you from your behind even without proven case of an offence especially people of your kind

And what makes you think I'm referring to the US?
Check Germany, France, Italy, etc
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by HornyTave: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:
So what happens when they encounter outlaws brandishing automatic/semi automatic weapons, call for SWAT backup when we all know that it takes 2hrs to move from Ikeja to Oshodi on a normal day based on traffic logistics.

You don't have a point, is your father a police officer?
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by hardbody: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
sheDD:
Youth with the balls grin

Actually more of odeshi than balls. I know them in that odukpani/oku iboku /creek town area. Headquarters of witches and wizards.

I am not being negative, I have filial ancestral links with creek town.

1 Like

Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by HornyTave: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

80 %of Nigerians are criminally minded..

Itz highly needed.

You better be strapped and don't rely on anyone cos the street is military.

True!

Maybe 80% of people you know are criminals, I don't know. I grew up in Benin and 80% of people I know haven't stepped their feet in police cell.
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Harbey92(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let's hear the other side of the story ! I dont trust Nigeria policeman grin
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Danielmegg(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
olden dayz Riffle
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by 10kgod(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case

Well, their act of JET-LI-LISM could've been their road to six feet journey of no return but we thank God they had the instinct of JOHN WICK.
brethren, don't let this post inspire you to try rubbish o, they were lucky but you may be not.

Abeg patronize me o, comes with phone charging features (two phones) loud music, SD, flash and fm function @an affordable price.
SOLAR+GAS POWERED POPCORN machine.

where u based?
nah the location matter.... ooooo.

check for my whatsapp number
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Moooorayblunt: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
Cross River people still showing their level of hatred to their fellow brothers Akwa ibomites.
No wonder they still reek of poverty and their akwa ibom counterparts are way doing better and are ahead of them.
Same Oku Iboku youths that attacked akwa ibomite fishermen that were fishing at the river and killed 5 of them. Cross River state youths are cursed
Useless and backward Cross Riverians.
Guy, even an untrained cow in Daura will sense u are naturally and tribalistically stewpid.
Ette, how does the inciting poo u stated therein co-relate with the topic at hand?
Ishie mkpo!
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gimoso8514:
Topic one

Hope this your price list no be scam?
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by trutht828: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maxcollins042:
This is interesting. Civilians disarming a law enforcer. The question now is would the force go farther to make the culprit face the book?

Face the book ko, face the sheet of paper ni. undecided
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by QueenTacha: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
I m here to read comments
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by akigbemaru: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
HornyTave:

Very correct!
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by chibuike65: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sebastine1994:
i was born in Rivers State, guns are not strange to me, I was part of those sent to Spain for amnesty program. we were in involved in the ugep massacre in cross Rivers as hired macinery.

these police men are all thieves, we bless them and they turn the other side.

no skinny police man should be allowed to carry gun, only the gallant and fearless should be allowed, I know how many guns I collected from these police and civil defense in a day, that was then, I am a changed person now,

no police should go home with a gun, it's almost one million naira for a single gun, Nigeria is rich, when I was in Rwanda, 8 police men were sharing one gun
that means you have shed blood, if you like change but karma don't forget things he will and must surely visits you in one way other
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Sebastine1994(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
chibuike65:
that means you have shared blood, if you like change but karma don't forget things he will and must surely visits you in one way other

your English self dey period, it's not share blood but shed blood
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
in the first picture: so inside police office there is still window protector , to avoid break-in?
hhhaahahaha ....

nobody is safe oo in naija na we dey protect our selves o
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by dangotesmummy: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gbam! This is how the youths should take their Destiny in their hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.