Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River (56379 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by chibuike65: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sebastine1994:

your English self dey period, it's not share blood but shed blood
all join I have passed the message which I know you copied, it will heat you when you list expect it that's Karma
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Sebastine1994(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
chibuike65:
all join I have passed the message which I know you copied, it will heat you when you list expect it that's Karma

hmmm, message don reach heaven
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by double3(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
HornyTave:
in a sane country, police are not allowed to carry an assault rifle but semi automatic pistols.
In a sane country citizens wouldn't seize an assault rifle frm an officer of th law.
It goes both ways.
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bigfffuuum:
Make up to $1000 per month playing simple puzzle game online.... they pay into your local bank account or throughout PayPal. ..
www.nairaland.gq

Send me $10 grin grin grin

No go find work...Akpa amu grin grin
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by chachanga: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Greenbirth:
These are the greatest youths of our time. And any attempt for the police to cover up must be recorded and thrown into youtube.let it go viral.

Damn shocked
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by safarigirI(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Moooorayblunt:

Guy, even an untrained cow in Daura will sense u are naturally and tribalistically stewpid.
Ette, how does the inciting poo u stated therein co-relate with the topic at hand?
Ishie mkpo!
another backward and lazy Efik youth spotted.
Useless people
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Zendinho(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=90836726]Make I siddon here just in case

Well, their act of JET-LI-LISM could've been their road to six feet journey of no return but we thank God they had the instinct of JOHN WICK.
brethren, don't let this post inspire you to try rubbish o, they were lucky but you may be not.

Abeg patronize me o, comes with phone charging features (two phones) loud music, SD, flash and fm function @an affordable price.
SOLAR+GAS station WERED POPCORN machine
Pls am in Akwa Ibom....how can I get the pop corn machine here

Where's your office here
2.Can we partner to get it established here in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by 56michael(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case

Well, their act of JET-LI-LISM could've been their road to six feet journey of no return but we thank God they had the instinct of JOHN WICK.
brethren, don't let this post inspire you to try rubbish o, they were lucky but you may be not.

Abeg patronize me o, comes with phone charging features (two phones) loud music, SD, flash and fm function @an affordable price.
SOLAR+GAS POWERED POPCORN machine.

How much bro
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Dantee005(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
HornyTave:
in a sane country, police are not allowed to carry an assault rifle but semi automatic pistols.
I have asked dis question several times... Why is a police man not on an assault or breaching and clearing mission allowed to carry an assault rifle....?
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
56michael:

How much bro
if I paste price, I will be banned so pls msg me or flash the number on my bio, I will call back
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90843873][/quote]am all in sir, no problem
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by RedBororo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
tell us the real story
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Zendinho(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
am all in sir, no problem

So how do we go about it.....
I need to start it immediately....
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Zendinho:

So how do we go about it.....
I need to start it immediately....
09018448388 WhatsApp
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Nitah1: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
POLICE ALL OVER THE NATION ARE USING THIS C19 TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTH....

I TRAVELLED TO EDO/DELTA STATE FROM MINNA EVEN WITH A PASSED IT WAS NOT EASY....THERE IS A PLACE IN EDO CALLED UBIAJA,THE POLICE MEN THERE ARE SOMETHING ELSE...THEY EVEN CHALLENGED COMMISSIONER'S RIGHT TO ISSUED PASSED WHEN IG GIVES ORDER.....

YOU MUST PAY FROM 1K TO 2K.

I HEARD ONE SERGEANT INSULATING A DOCTOR WHO WAS ON ASSIGNMENT THAT WHO'S HE,THAT THEY DON'T CARE WHO HE IS IF HE CAN'T PAY HE WILL NOT PASS..

THE INSPECTOR WAS UNDER A SHELTER IN A NEARBY BUSH WHY THE DIRTY FAT LOOKING UGLY SERGEANT DO THE DIRTY WORK.

THIS WAS LAST SUNDAY AT THE CHECK POINT BEFORE UBIAJA TOWN..
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by TheSourcerer: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
HornyTave:
well it has the name assult in it so yeah
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by UKkev: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
stevmatt15:

You mean that their pistol heavier than m19?
Hmmmmmmm
Nigeria police and Army no nothing about the automatic pistol u are taking about. All they know is ak47
you don't know what you are saying. All soldiers are trained on how to use (automatic) pistols. The army is not police
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by Tapout(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
so y are they posing for the camera... undecided
Re: Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River by BreezyRita(f): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
safarigirI:
Cross River people still showing their level of hatred to their fellow brothers Akwa ibomites.
No wonder they still reek of poverty and their akwa ibom counterparts are way doing better and are ahead of them.
Same Oku Iboku youths that attacked akwa ibomite fishermen that were fishing at the river and killed 5 of them. Cross River state youths are cursed
Useless and backward Cross Riverians.I

Oku-Iboku is a village in Akwa Ibom state, Oga �.
What are you saying again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.