Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77477 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Youngzedd:

Lol this is not true in real life. Akwa Ibom people come to Cross River State to buy food stuffs.

That's audio news, it's not reality. As for poverty rate in Akwa Ibom, hehehe make I no talk.

If Akwa Ibom government has been using at least 80% of their allocation, they would have been the best state in Nigeria.
Again sir facts don't lie there is interstate lockdown to a max, yet we have lower negative food inflation inwhich I believe you know what's that means. As for poverty its depends on the angle you are coming from

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

We love and misses you sir, hoping for you to come home an invest, live an prospers your root. There is no place like home sir
Akpan iko Bros.
Some kind people e se sua mfon mkpo.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
ofiko123:
Nice one.. Akwa ibom is working..
Yes sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nanavati(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

I believe there should be more pressing issues in Akwa Ibom more deserving of funds. Akwa Ibom has enough roads. There are no pressure on your roads and infrastructures generally. The infrastructures in Akwa Ibom are Ok. This new developments seem a waste.

And there are no assurances that Investors will flood in because you built roads and flyovers.

it is called long term plan

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=callyboi post=90859903][/quote]
He was just quick to post sir...sure he will learned
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Are you serious?
Yeah, his spot on sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by FahBuLous: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
When I hear or see qood thinqs about my State.... It qives me a lot of joy.... Keep it up My able Governor.... Akwa Ibom Indeed Ayaya tutu.... #OnlyGod

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nanavati:

are you done demonstrating the emptiness of your brain?
He/she will surely unlearn to learn sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by dosdos(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
You can never see such project in Delta State , Shame State

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Akpan iko Bros.
Some kind people e se sua mfon mkpo.
Abasi odion fien etiati
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by fashrola(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

I believe there should be more pressing issues in Akwa Ibom more deserving of funds. Akwa Ibom has enough roads. There are no pressure on your roads and infrastructures generally. The infrastructures in Akwa Ibom are Ok. This new developments seem a waste.

And there are no assurances that Investors will flood in because you built roads and flyovers.

Why do we have this type of mindset in Nigeria? For crying out loud... The seaport development is in process, Akwa Ibom has its own airline, One of the best stadium in West Africa, 18 hole golf course, Rice mill, Flour Mill, Ibom Plant etc and you think investors ain't flocking into the state?

When Akpabio built the first flyover, lot of criticized him for wasting the state funds but now that flyover helped decongest traffic flow...

We should always think ahead "Planning' and also create room for expansion

The population of Uyo is on the increase too..

And I really score the governor 10/10 in terms of food security.... He has really fared well in the agricultural sector

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Youngzedd(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Again sir facts don't lie there is interstate lockdown to a max, yet we have lower negative food inflation inwhich I believe you know what's that means. As for poverty its depends on the angle you are coming from

Do you live in either Cross River or Akwa Ibom state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nanavati:

it is called long term plan
Spot on sir and to add to it , the state as just initiated a post covid19 30yrs layout plans for the state .
Find link below https://techeconomy.ng/2020/06/post-covid-19-akwa-ibom-prepares-to-embrace-the-new-normal/

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Abasi odion fien etiati
Amen

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
FahBuLous:
When I hear or see qood thinqs about my State....
It qives me a lot of joy....
Keep it up My able Governor....
Akwa Ibom Indeed Ayaya tutu....
#OnlyGod
We love you too

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by fashrola(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
DimIsaac10:

So the fly over is the jobs that the youths need?.
Its just a pity.

It's not the duty of state government to build industries... But to create an enabling environment and friendly policies to attract investors to invest to create employment which the state government has tried their best...

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
dosdos:
You can never see such project in Delta State , Shame State
Na small small e go happen sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Chirowman(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Wow that's lovely, please when nexts come with friends sir
i only go alone for easy movement and sightseeings.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by amaniro: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lmao Nigeria sef if they build they will complain if they don't build they will still complain Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
fashrola:

Why do we have this type of mindset in Nigeria? For crying out loud... The seaport development is in process, Akwa Ibom has its own airline, One of the best stadium in West Africa, 18 hole golf course, Rice mill, Flour Mill, Ibom Plant etc and you think investors ain't flocking into the state?

When Akpabio built the first flyover, lot of criticized him for wasting the state funds but now that flyover helped decongest traffic flow...

And I really score the governor 10/10 in terms of food security.... He has really fared well in the agricultural sector
God bless you for been an impartial judge
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Dyoungstar: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.

It's like you didn't read or you don't know how to read.

Go and read the second paragraph of that post again sir.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Youngzedd:

Do you live in either Cross River or Akwa Ibom state?
Akwa Ibom sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.

It is always good to plan for the future. Second, many have lost their life through accident at that location, thus, the need for the fly over

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
fashrola:

It's not the duty of state government to build industries... But to create an enabling environment and friendly policies to attract investors to invest to create employment which the state government has tried their best...

Spot on again...the should not forget that the state is only 32yrs old but still competing favourably with others.
Secondly it has no federal present still date, the state survive as a state city inside a country on is own.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yeah, his spot on sir
Akwa Ibom is my state and m Proud is growing at an alarming rate.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chirowman:
i only go alone for easy movement and sightseeings.
Ok sir, we still want you back
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
fashrola:

For the first time ever I see you commending my state. thank u

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
amaniro:
Lmao Nigeria sef if they build they will complain if they don't build they will still complain Tueh
We will continue to unlearn to learn as a country sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Annymichaelz(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided
It baffles me to know that someone who have seen the four walls of a university could talk like this. "Government builds infrastructures" read that again, that's the duty, make your environment suitable or safe for investors. If Lagos state had good road network what we face everyday going to work wouldn't be. It's pathetic how people think.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dyoungstar:

It's like you didn't read or you don't know how to read.

Go and read the second paragraph of that post again sir.
Spot on sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by chila99: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
udom is a silent achiever.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

It is always good to plan for the future. Second, many have lost their life through accident at that location, thus, the need for the fly over
God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.