Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77463 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Akwa Ibom is my state and m Proud is growing at an alarming rate.
we love you Ifiok(knowledge)
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Daddyboy21: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.
you are clue less, you lack vision and you are shortsighted. If lagos or any other populated city built this when there was no massive population will the traffic and holdup happen today?

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2020
ifiokjohn:
For the first time ever I see you commending my state. thank u
We will all get there sir's
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Annymichaelz:
It baffles me to know that someone who have seen the four walls of a university could talk like this. "Government builds infrastructures" read that again, that's the duty, make your environment suitable or safe for investors. If Lagos state had good road network what we face everyday going to work wouldn't be. It's pathetic how people think.
Wise words from a wise man

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by tonididdy(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yeah bro
Rice plantations as its greatest rise in the state in his administration
And yet a bag of rice in Akwa ibom is same price with a bag of rice in Lagos.

... So what's the benefit for the people?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by steve6: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by amaniro: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

We will continue to unlearn to learn as a country sir

I respect udom a lot. The only reasonable governor. He distance himself from politics and work. Man is running AK like a country!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nairalandmonika: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.
U are wrong

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2020
chila99:
udom is a silent achiever.
Only God sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Daddyboy21:
you are clue less, you lack vision and you are shortsighted. If lagos or any other populated city built this when there was no massive population will the traffic and holdup happen today?
Spot on sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Zendinho:
AND THE PRESIDENT IS SHOCKED.....
and will soon react

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2020
tonididdy:

And yet a bag of rice in Akwa ibom is same price with a bag of rice in Lagos.

... So what's the benefit for the people?
The truth is traders association manage and perk the price of products sometime, that's why Akwa Ibom as the highest negative inflation currently in the country...meaning also more food less consumers
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2020
steve6:
Nice.
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2020
amaniro:

I respect udom a lot. The only reasonable governor. He distance himself from politics and work. Man is running AK like a country!
Honestly sir, as a state city inside a country
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U are wrong
He will unlearn to learn sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by amaniro: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Honestly sir, as a state city inside a country

You people should borrow My state Abia,udom for one year please. we want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
and will soon react
Hahhaha
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:25am On Jun 20, 2020
amaniro:

You people should borrow My state Abia,udom for one year please. we want to check something.
Ooh wow your from Abia? We are cousins then...Aks is your second home sir, you can live and invest in AKs sir.
Has for Abia it will get there by fire by force one day

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2020
kenny714433:

I guess it's Udom Inoyo he wants to hand over to but OBA is very dogged and I just pray he emerges as the party flagbearer.

The man will perform like Akpabio.
OBA is quite stubborn and hard
I pray so too

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

OBA is quite stubborn and hard
I pray so too
Honestly sometime a dictator with vision is better but is only bad if its the opposite
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Honestly sometime a dictator with vision is better but is only bad if its the opposite
I pray the best candidate for the repostioning and development of akwa ibom takes over after udom, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

The guy is actually making sense but everyone sees it as jealousy because it's Nairaland

Infrastructure is developed because there's a need for it

Akwa Ibom State need human capital development because of the nature of the job their people do.

Yes, most househelps who are not from the major ethic groups are usually from Akwa Ibom State

Have never seen a very rich man from Akwa Ibom who lives outside their state. So, human capital development should be a priority.
Have you travelled outside your little state before? Don't annoy me this night.
People are making meaningful contribution you're still using stale houseboy stereotype to back the nonesense your talking. Mtchewww.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by simeotexy: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided
you re so dumb...is there any where in Nigeria there is no poverty

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Lawsimon:

You lied!
You lied!
You lied!
You lied
You lied o o o o o o o o o o

How will I let you know you lied.

I'm an Akwa Ibomites.
Hunger where dey that land, na only God fit express am to your understanding.

I lack words to paint it.

Nsu kedie?
Uke ke Akwa Ibom ke ato?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

So sorry for that bro
wow!!
you're the most mature and meekest person I have come across in here.I been monitoring your comments from thread one and to be honest,I found no faults whatsoever.
chai...
I liked you already.
keep up this your attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Even a toddler will not believe this lie. Which healthcare system?

It's good for people to hype up their states, but it aches me when I see lies. Is it the same Uyo I practiced in before leaving? Please tell me more about this best healthcare system in the SS.
You're a hater
Why do always see you on Akwa Ibom threads saying something negative, the other you were running us down against Delta even when it's obvious we're better, today you're here spewing hate again.
Sageb
Hunchogee
Ekpeitit

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2020
deenee:

Don't mind them. Investors don't need your infrastructure.

What they need is enabling environment, consistent investment policy and long term sincerity from the government....QED
Can you read or you just want to turn critic overnight?
Don't build good roads to ease transportation and lessen the cost of transportation goods and see Which investor will come to your state. You've seen there that the state has a 30 year plan which they're following religiously yet your talking like u can't read.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackking98(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Youngzedd:

Lol this is not true in real life. Akwa Ibom people come to Cross River State to buy food stuffs.

That's audio news, it's not reality. As for poverty rate in Akwa Ibom, hehehe make I no talk.

If Akwa Ibom government has been using at least 80% of their allocation, they would have been the best state in Nigeria.
shut up
Poverty rate in Akwa Ibom how?
When NBS released poverty rate Lagos was the least poor state followed by Delta, Rivers was 10 and Akwa Ibom 11 so what are you talking. Keep your hate to yourself ok?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

I pray the best candidate for the repostioning and development of akwa ibom takes over after udom, that's all.
We all pray so sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

We honestly need continuity and a leader with a kind heart
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

Have you travelled outside your little state before? Don't annoy me this night.
People are making meaningful contribution you're still using stale houseboy stereotype to back the nonesense your talking. Mtchewww.
He will soon unlearn to learn sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 1:14am On Jun 20, 2020
simeotexy:
you re so dumb...is there any where in Nigeria there is no poverty
He was just quick to post....he need time to reflect on alot of things including hate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.