Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77468 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Lawsimon:

Not at the rate we are currently experiencing which the government is not sincere with it's business.

Are you a sycophant? I don't like having discussion with them as they always see everything from the eyes or perspective of the government that lack sincerity.
Is well sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:
we love you Ifiok(knowledge)
Yeah..Thank you

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2020
prizzy2:

You must have visited Akwa Ibom I guess.

I'm from Akwa Ibom and I'm very familiar with with your state as well. I have seen more people struggling to feed themselves in your state than in Akwa Ibom.
I think he is an imposter...Enugu people are good people
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

OBA is quite stubborn and hard
I pray so too
Pls can you tell me about this Oba of a guy cause have never heard of him. I base in Abuja by the way
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Honestly sometime a dictator with vision is better but is only bad if its the opposite
Can you pls tell me more about this Oba of a guy..I base in Abuja n have never heard of him.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Ok if 6.5m is the current projection, reason I said over 3.5m. Medicine is my field and I follow its development in Nigeria. When someone say having the best healthcare system in the SS I want to know the criteria. That's all I'm asking.

Let him give me his criteria, then I'll open his eyes and deliver him from ignorance.
Ok sir, you can find links below for the population index of the state as of 2016
https://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA003

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Alright but my judgement on based on the evidence before me : your pictures . I see standard public infrastructures which contrast in every dimension with private properties around them.

Ok sir...we will love to have you in AKS sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by agoadiv(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.
shut up if u have never been to ekom iman junction

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sageb: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

You're a hater
Why do always see you on Akwa Ibom threads saying something negative, the other you were running us down against Delta even when it's obvious we're better, today you're here spewing hate again.
Sageb
Hunchogee
Ekpeitit
Don't mind the naysayers, Akwa Ibom is developing and the naysayers cannot stop it. Dakkada is the philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Can you pls tell me more about this Oba of a guy..I base in Abuja n have never heard of him.
Ok sir, Oba is more viewed by the people as Akpabio kind of individual but Udom Inoyo is a little bit viewed as udom kind of person with an F factor.
To summarise it, Oba you see akpabio aggressiveness but it won't be completely similar owing to the fact that there is no money spend compare to akpabio's regime and insecurity will be high owing to Oba is seen as a cultists and educated stout.. Oba temporarily reside in Abuja with you since his a senator while Udom Inoyo retired this year as the first black man to become ExxonMobil vice president Africa but inoyo is viewed as the man that sacks alot of Akwa Ibomite during his days in ExxonMobil..but if am to choose one from them , I will choose Udom Inoyo becos of security and he as a better CV than OBA and he might be loyal to continue what udom as started but Oba is love cos he is fun of sharing money like akpabio kind of aggressiveness. Udom Inoyo is also regarded becos of the role he played to bringing mobil headquarter to the state
I hope have been able to explain to the best of my knowledge

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sageb: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Obong Bassey Albert is the senator representing Uyo sen. District. He was the commissioner for finance in Akpabio's administration. The pdp zoning formular favours a power shift to his district in 2023 so he is one of the prospective contestant for governor in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2020
agoadiv:
shut up if u have never been to ekom iman junction
His still a work in progress sir, he will surely learn
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
sageb:
Don't mind the naysayers, Akwa Ibom is developing and the naysayers cannot stop it. Dakkada is the philosophy.
Yak nyen e dakkada
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2020
sageb:
Obong Bassey Albert is the senator representing Uyo sen. District. He was the commissioner for finance in Akpabio's administration. The pdp zoning formular favours a power shift to his district in 2023 so he is one of the prospective contestant for governor in 2023.
Yes
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Akwaibom is the most organized state in Nigeria
no state can relate

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Grgton:
Akwaibom is the most organized state in Nigeria

no state can relate
Thanks boss, has we invite you to come, live and invest in the state
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ekpoeyo81: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Akwa ibom is OK

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Ekpoeyo81:
Akwa ibom is OK
Yes sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Interested in latest Akwa Ibom investments news visits the links below for more exciting news from Akwa Ibom today
https://www.nairaland.com/5938976/aksg-disburses-4billion-naira-palliatives

https://www.nairaland.com/ilaumoh
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by mmsen: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

No, it's smart to make the whole state accessible. That will stop Uyo turning into the glorified, overcrowded slum that Lagos has allowed to become.

You don't just deal with present day issues but lay the groundwork to avoid future problems. Something that Lagos has seemingly never done.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2020
mmsen:

No, it's smart to make the whole state accessible. That will stop Uyo turning into the glorified, overcrowded slum that Lagos has allowed to become.

You don't just deal with present day issues but lay the groundwork to avoid future problems. Something that Lagos has seemingly never done.
Lovely piece sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2020
INSTEAD OF FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL?
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
INSTEAD OF FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL?
Ok sir. Akwa Ibom had already embarked on free education since from akpabio regime till date tho not in post secondary institutions but below

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DimIsaac10(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Am living in the state and we will love you to come back and invest here sir
Its alright
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DimIsaac10(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
fashrola:

Lol..... I'm from Akwa Ibom state and reside in Uyo for more than 20 years.... What are you talking about?

Then visit other states and compare.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Akwa Ibom currently have a new 30yrs state plan now
Planning to industrialize the state before 2050.

The dotted blue lines in the map is the future inter local governments railway line

Find link blow

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2020/06/20/akwa-iboms-post-covid-19-economic-reconstruction-a-postscript-by-etokowo-owoh/

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Rolexjerry(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

He really need to visit the state again to unlearn sir
Where do u think I come from?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Where do u think I come from?
Afo ado eyen ekami?
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by victorjoe(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
cjwalter:
Congratulations to Akwa Ibom state

One of the best governor in Nigeria

He doesn't talk much but his works speaks for him.

Keep it up Sir, i pray God keep you alive and healthier to continue your good work

Yes o! my governor is doing well!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
victorjoe:

Yes o! my governor is doing well!
Lovely sir

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Kinematics: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ok sir, you can find links below for the population index of the state as of 2016
https://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA003

I'm not disputing the population figure. After all if they claim Lagos is over 20m now I believe AKS should be over 6m.

The 3.5m I mentioned is from the last official census in 2006. Not projection. Ofcourse there has been increase in population from recent migration pattern into the state especially by natives of the state who have been living outside the state for years. Many have decided to return home and I know more are doing so.

Building an enabling environment for the present and future is key to the economic development that AKS yarns for.

All I'm saying is we(when I say we I mean Nigerians) should be careful with the way we use the world BEST or BIGGEST. These are misleading titles without fact.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by victorjoe(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Listen, we are simply preparing for the future cos very soon Aks will be the true economic hub of Nigeria.

Do you know that they have extended the East west road to reach Calabar through Oron? A brigde will be constructed.

Once the deep sea port starts operations, this road will be very busy.

Hope you also know that our 21 storey building has been completed and companies including Exxon Mobil will bring their hq down to Aks.

So every thing you see is for the future, just a few years away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.