Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77459 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by PortHarcourt1st: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Chino the potopoto republican. I can see you've been busy suffering in your shithole anambala.ee what suffer in anambala has done to you..
[/s]

Cry your heart out but PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. I am from Rivers state for your information. Rivers state is a shithole state filled with shanties and slums. Shame cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by sirp9898(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Is this the biggest fly over keep decieving your for any small thing snao fine buildings and show us
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by OVB123: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

God bless you sir, I hope he will now learned
The first day i travelled to Akwa Ibom, i was amazed with what i saw, beautiful roads network and flyovers to ease off traffic congestion on their roads. I want to used this medium to thank the past and present governors of the state, expecially, senator Godswill Akpabio and d current Gov. Udom Emmanuel, that have contributed their quota to the development of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by joggler(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.

For the future nau
If most of our past leaders thought of the future we won't be having most issues relating to traffic hold ups and congestions

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by OVB123: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

The guy is actually making sense but everyone sees it as jealousy because it's Nairaland

Infrastructure is developed because there's a need for it

Akwa Ibom State need human capital development because of the nature of the job their people do.

Yes, most househelps who are not from the major ethic groups are usually from Akwa Ibom State

Have never seen a very rich man from Akwa Ibom who lives outside their state. So, human capital development should be a priority.
That is what i have been saying too but they will think i am jealous. the state need human capital development, more than any state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by OVB123: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
dosdos:
You can never see such project in Delta State , Shame State
Is it only in delta state, while not try edo state? infact both states are worst but interm of human capital development, they ahead of akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by nsiba: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

The guy is actually making sense but everyone sees it as jealousy because it's Nairaland

Infrastructure is developed because there's a need for it

Akwa Ibom State need human capital development because of the nature of the job their people do.

Yes, most househelps who are not from the major ethic groups are usually from Akwa Ibom State

Have never seen a very rich man from Akwa Ibom who lives outside their state. So, human capital development should be a priority.

Tell me why should your dumb opinion of a people you know nothing of matter to us?
So rich man means human capital development?
Which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by SmartPolician: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
nsiba:

Tell me why should your dumb opinion of a people you know nothing of matter to us?

I think you are the dumb one here

You should have countered what I said with a superior logic

Mvmv
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by nsiba: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think you are the dumb one here

You should have countered what I said with a superior logic

Mvmv

You reason like a rat and you expect me to counter a rat statement with what?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
OVB123:
The first day i travelled to Akwa Ibom, i was amazed with what i saw, beautiful roads network and flyovers to ease off traffic congestion on their roads. I want to used this medium to thank the past and present governors of the state, expecially, senator Godswill Akpabio and d current Gov. Udom Emmanuel, that have contributed their quota to the development of the state.
We need you back sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
joggler:

For the future nau
If most of our past leaders thought of the future we won't be having most issues relating to traffic hold ups and congestions
Nice piece bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
OVB123:
That is what i have been saying too but they will think i am jealous. the state need human capital development, more than any state.
Ok sir, but you need to criticise constructively
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
nsiba:

Is well sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
nsiba:

Leave him sir, his just ignorant
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by oyatz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mr EnuguPikin, you seem to have little regards for Always Ibom people, however you ought to know that poverty rate in Enugu State is higher than that of Akwa-Ibom?

Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by oyatz(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Excuse me madam, are you saying prospective NYSC members now chose the States they want to serve just like prospective students chose the universities they want in JAMB forms?

DenreleDave:

I choose the state in my 4 selections for nysc. But not yet posted sha
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DenreleDave(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
oyatz:
Excuse me madam, are you saying prospective NYSC members now chose the States they want to serve just like prospective students chose the universities they want in JAMB forms?

Ys.. We are allowed to choose 4 states..

We will be posted to one of those states..

Pls I am guy like u with scrotum

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Lol...meanwhile private school students are mostly allow to choose the state the want to serve
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Guys visit this link as Akwa Ibom is about completing the most beautiful Airpot Terminal in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/5941669/akwa-ibom-complete-most-beautiful

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by oyatz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
DenreleDavis(f);

Good to hear this.
However I think the essence of the NYSC posting will be defeated by giving people the chance to chose where they like to serve.

DenreleDave:

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
oyatz:
DenreleDavis(f);

Good to hear this.
However I think the essence of the NYSC posting will be defeated by giving people the chance to chose where they like to serve.

I think is better than sending them to the slaughter house in the north..bokoharam factor
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by nsiba: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided

There are 2 sets of Beggars in AkwaIbom, people from the north and IBO land
There are 2set of PROSTITUTES in AkwaIbom, others and IBO women
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DenreleDave(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
oyatz:
DenreleDavis(f);

Good to hear this.

Yes... So they rather post u to where they want
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
DankemzI:

Oba will surpass Akpabio & Udom's achievement,....
go and mark it one corner,he single handedly gave Udom second term
It not about giving Udom second term. it about if he is capable

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifiokjohn(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hopefully I believe udom will be very careful selecting them so to avoid anybody from tarnishing his image
I pray so. we just have to continue from the plan that was put in place by Victor Attah.
I'm also praying we can start building houses for the locals around the stadium to give it Area view something nice

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
ifiokjohn:
It not about giving Udom second term. it about if he is capable
Yes sir, is about his capability

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
ifiokjohn:
I pray so. we just have to continue from the plan that was put in place by Victor Attah.
I'm also praying we can start building houses for the locals around the stadium to give it Area view something nice
Your are right sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilaumoh:
God bless you sir
God bless you too my brother
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by deji17: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nice development.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2020
deji17:
Nice development.
Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by FashionCookie(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Amen oo and you too
Sosogon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2020
FashionCookie:

Sosogon.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.