Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Religion Of Common Sense (science) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Of Common Sense (science) (255 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / The Religion Of Abraham / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by Tomiwa69(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Fellow non sheeplike in the house...For many hundred years our black race has been Put in indoctrination of Slavery and mental degradation... I feel disturbed all the time when I see how we are being racially abused all over the world because the vast population of the black continent are being indoctrinated to believing dogma tradition and religion..therefore believing that the development of there nation is the responsibility of the long gone gods...I think it time we Start to preach the word of the universe to our fellow black kind...to liberate them and bring them into the world of common sense all other race has been enjoying...
Let us begin to breed common sense,preach common sense,Tho not hurting urself in the process...but little by little I Think we will get there eventually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2020
It's takes self consciousness, self reflection and realisation

You really can't do much

I still believe there is a supreme being overseeing things somewhere, but not as it's practiced herein Nigeria and that being probably doesn't meddle in human affairs, just allow humans do their thing

I mean with the billions of people on earth!

The Bible is indeed a mix of so many things, many wise quotes, words of wisdom and knowledge, how to live morally and yet also filled with 'man-made up stories' which I believe where to keep people in check back then and provide a 'fairytaled' answer to people's curiosity and questions about the universe
Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by DenreleDave(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Fellow non sheeplike in the house...For many hundred years our black race has been Put in indoctrination of Slavery and mental degradation... I feel disturbed all the time when I see how we are being racially abused all over the world because the vast population of the black continent are being indoctrinated to believing dogma tradition and religion..therefore believing that the development of there nation is the responsibility of the long gone gods...I think it time we Start to preach the word of the universe to our fellow black kind...to liberate them and bring them into the world of common sense all other race has been enjoying...
Let us begin to breed common sense,preach common sense,Tho not hurting urself in the process...but little by little I Think we will get there eventually

Lies bro. God takes failure too.. Most people accuse God for their failures tooo.... Some even curse God.....
Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by TheSourcerer: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:
I tried convincing them , found out it's easier to continue fooling them in Christ /Mohammed , intrusive I know but you get to enjoy this gloomy place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by Tomiwa69(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I tried convincing them , found out it's easier to continue fooling them in Christ /Mohammed , intrusive I know but you get to enjoy this gloomy place
Lol..true tho...even Sometimes I do Come to a conclusion.. Incase I look left... Look right..no job... Omo na to just go open church remain ooo...Man must Chop... Lol...u can't imagine the millions I would be making..deep inside I know say...Hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by TheSourcerer: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Lol..true tho...even Sometimes I do Come to a conclusion.. Incase I look left... Look right..no job... Omo na to just go open church remain ooo...Man must Chop... Lol...u can't imagine the millions I would be making..deep inside I know say...Hmmmm..
most most pastors are Atheists that's the trick.
Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by TheSourcerer: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Honestly if you get sense for Nigeria , Na to become Pastor
Re: The Religion Of Common Sense (science) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Cool thread.

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Of A Bible Researcher / Prophet Muhammad And Abubakar The Truthful In The Lethal Hole / The Results Of Idolatry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.