Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria (69562 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by biggy26: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Shut up blockhead.

Deji63 that is going all over this thread to call people broke and poor,
I can put your father and you on a monthly salary for life no joke ... I mean i can sponsor you and your father's lifestyle grin
I feel your anger bro!grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by larryking540: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Poor man dey for trouble.
If that man be get money,whether e impregnate another woman or not,this lady no go try this kind rubbish.
Else her double slap go sure undecided

as in em ,na lack of money day cause this nonsense so ,
I advise guys these days make money,have investment before getting down with a lady ,when ever devil push her to speak nonsense to you ,u have the power to tell her to Bleep out of your house ,if she wan go remarry ,she fit go marry poor man ,but I am already money stable ,, because with money comes additional respect

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Voy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:

Bro, the latter part of your post is unnecessary.
You don't need it to counter her shaming tactic.

We all know they only use the term ‘real men’ when it's beneficial to women. Don't fall for it.

I sight u, well said
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by FlordFlorez(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ybaby:

@deji63

You really made this men angry. They have sharp mouth to finish you o be guided...... na money dey no get grin grin grin
do u want me to spend the money ur dad cannot spend on u?
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by shekauvsbuhari: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s
. Deseprate women everywhere. Ready to take in any homeless man they can find just to see they get regular dick all the time.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by mcjokee: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Leaches everywhere disguised as men.Real men went into extinction since the 1980s

so for your mind now you get sense? you stylishly said 1980s because you know your Dad is not from that generation!!! some people sha like inviting insults shaaa
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ybaby: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
FlordFlorez:
do u want me to spend the money ur dad cannot spend on u?

grin grin gringrin grin grin

Ode!!!
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by FlordFlorez(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ybaby:

grin grin gringrin grin grin
Ode!!!
clown.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Theconglomerate(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
Guy don't support evil! The man is obviously guilty of all she accused him of, hence his begging... He deserves what she is serving him!
You for send your brother to go love that kind expired cargo na,as na better thing.
Wetin she expect?say that man love am abi wetin? undecided
Next time no quote me if you no get better thing to yarn.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Deji63:

Leech spotted. Her truth hit you like a bomb. Better go hustle else you die broke. grin
Come on bro, I can't be a leech. Are u a male or female supporter's club?
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by dalass(f): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This woman on her own fit dun get like 4 kids from different men cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes she can even have 12, no problems....

I know of a woman whose husband married a white woman over there but the white woman knew the guy has s family here... I know the Naija wife... She even calls the oyinbo to ask directly if the husband proves difficult.. The kids here speak with oyinbo self... No hidden stuff.

The woman sounds like Warri babe.... He messed up.... He could have just told her the truth instead of this wahala now.. undecided
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ybaby:

Broke men live in ashewo infested areas. Work hard and move up the ladder.....no
I'm not gonna work hard cus I'm not hushpuppy
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ybaby: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

I'm not gonna work hard cus I'm not hushpuppy

So you are in the right place .... lazy men and ashewo infested areas are 6 and 7.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ybaby: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Theconglomerate:
You for send your brother to go love that kind expired cargo na,as na better thing.

Expired cargo but he went and toasted her, slept with her come born pikin join. He is a greedy lazy man who has superiority complex and criminal mind to leech on a woman. Somebody should give him a mop biko.... how can a woman be feeding you and you are wearing camo....
Na miniskirt and high heel him suppose wear abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by reservd(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Deji63:

Quit beating your lean chest on a faceless forum. Pick a hustle leech, else you get broke shamed into your early grave
God bless you
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Theconglomerate:
hmmm...
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Greensquard(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Broke ass fella..Godforbid bad thing,if he had money now trust me wouldnt mind his beating sef,infact when she wakes up in the morning she go am baby how do want me to position myself when u are beating me today?..Thank God for the internet o thank God for a beautiful life,its good to be young rich and handsome cheesy grin..Brokeage can never ever be tasted by me again,not in this life again o..checkout my sig and dm me
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na benin woman e wan decieve so grin
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by shaw2(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
What you get when u follow illiterate
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by 900warriorz: 1:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:

that includes your father right? undecided
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Antichristus: 2:15am On Jun 20, 2020
BIGAMY IS A CRIME THAT ATTRACTS IMPRISONMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Hathor5(f): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2020
How can people justify crime and evil with age and how someone looks? Really sad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Deji63:

Misery is in your DNA that's why getting broke shamed hit you below the belt. Pick a hustle even though you're dying broke either way. Broke ass gigolo. Be a man and face your poverty instead of being a fvcking leech. Would you date you?
I won't trade words with irrelevant person like you

Rule 2

Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Henryifi: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Made4naijalove post=90835648]A Nigerian singer living abroad went on Facebook Live to expose her man after she discovered he has a family in Nigeria and he hid it from her because he wanted papers.

In the Facebook live video, Osemwengie Rejoice, popularly known as Young Mummy, is seen preventing her man from entering her house. She told viewers that he lied to her that he loves her because she is a citizen and he wanted papers, then he impregnated her and they moved in together.

Osemwengie Rejoice said he became abusive after they moved in together. She said that he beats her in her own house and the reason why he hasn't beaten her yet is because they are on Facebook Live.

She added that he tries to prevent her from talking to her people.

She mentioned that she asked him before they began dating if he has a child but he denied it and kept his Nigerian family away from her.

In the video, she asked him to leave her house and threatened to call the police as he begged for forgiveness and stated that he has nowhere else to go.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFlcsiTJuDI
[fear Edo ladies]
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Welp.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ybaby:

So you are in the right place .... lazy men and ashewo infested areas are 6 and 7.

Enjoy
Buh u are one of them
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ybaby: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

Buh u are one of them

Yes dear!!! I live in a great area.... all paid for by my one and only forever customer.

I am his ashewo and he is my customer

Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ybaby: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
larryking540:

as in em ,na lack of money day cause this nonsense so ,
I advise guys these days make money,have investment before getting down with a lady ,when ever devil push her to speak nonsense to you ,u have the power to tell her to Bleep out of your house ,if she wan go remarry ,she fit go marry poor man ,but I am already money stable ,, because with money comes additional respect

The house is hers in this case. She told him to fcck out of her house and he is begging because COVID is outside and he is lazy.
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by larryking540: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ybaby:

The house is hers in this case. She told him to fcck out of her house and he is begging because COVID is outside and he is lazy.
and he just afraid , though the lady is from my state but her street display I don't buy the idea
Re: Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria by Ybaby: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
larryking540:

and he just afraid , though the lady is from my state but her street display I don't buy the idea

She does not care about your buy in.... she is trying to get rid of the parasite in her life.

What is she afraid of ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married And Clubbing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.