Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? (3497 Views)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2020
imdavid704:
Hmm, less care
Abeg am a jobless person i need work abeg ever since school close i no get anything doing i dont mind about the job or the commission pls call me 080!64535!006, i have IT skills also
that ur DP sends some signals, u don't need work, i know what u need, i won't say it.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by wiseone28: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
God knows....

My wife wunt try gaining any useless fat...

God will provide me oo and I will work hard to be comfortable..

My wife must stay fit and sweet.. I have seen ladies who got married and even after 3 kids, you will still feel like fornicating with them...

So I don't understand why my wife wunt take care of her self....... Even after 3, she shud look sexy n attractive...
Remove that F from your name.
Oga.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Twoclans(f): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
even a husband is really loving he could take his wife with him out when he"s execising.i have seen some married couples here who exercise together but it seems in naija its a taboo.everything na taboo inside naija cheesy
q

My dear naso we see the naija style.

Very abnormal country.Just like you said a woman will handwash basins and basins of cloths. Then sweep and mop and cook without expelers in the kitchen and still endure bad sex and snoring from a husband and you expect her to look good.Yeah right. cheesy

Abeg shift for me let me relocate to your Island cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by InfinityFabric: 1:13am On Jun 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
When you marry a broke husband, you stop taking care of yourself to reduce burden and stop him from having heart attack.

If you dress beautiful for a broke husband he might start to think you are cheating.

The best is just be in the same level as he is, so that he won't have high bp.
Everything just have to be about "broke" eh ?
Wealth is a mutable one, it can change @ anytime. Basing this argument on it shows a level of bankruptcy in the valley of intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Everything just have to be about "broke" eh ?
Wealth is a mutable one, it can change @ anytime. Basing this argument on it shows a level of bankruptcy in the valley of intellect.
plus bankruptcy of character and principles

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:56am On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
dont know why many homes in naija tend to forbid making use of washing machines.at least using machines in the home will lighten the burden of home chorus.imagine in this modern day a lady will be bending down and washing clothes inside basin.and some husbands no even dey make am easy.they will be giving their suits and agbada to their wife to wash shocked..as if drycleaner no dey nigeria again
lol it is not funny anymore only the woman is a Chef, Laundryman, housekeeper/janitor, waiter, steward and childcare!

One person doing all these jobs.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol it is not funny anymore only the woman is a Chef, Laundryman, housekeeper/janitor, waiter, steward and childcare!

One person doing all these jobs.
a normal home a man is supposed to have a drycleaner maintaning his clothes.even if his wife is to wash its just a few of his clothes.the main clothes she washes its the children"s clothes.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Twoclans:
q

My dear naso we see the naija style.

Very abnormal country.Just like you said a woman will handwash basins and basins of cloths. Then sweep and mop and cook without expelers in the kitchen and still endure bad sex and snoring from a husband and you expect her to look good.Yeah right. cheesy

Abeg shift for me let me relocate to your Island cheesy
aghh aghhh washing machine is not expensive anymore nau.in short there cheap china made ones in the nigerian market now.even if the man no buy washing machine the woman can insist they have a machine machine in the home..then u can also purchase blender for your tomatoes and pepper..i dont want to believe any family of today in naija still uses grinding stone grin grin grin grin grin...then for pounding yams u can purchase yam pounder and do away with mortar and pestle....all these will lessen the rigour of home chorus..then for washing of plates its easier when u use ur plate u wash it instead of dumping it in the sink.Me for example wen i have eaten i wash my plate..i dont just dump it in the sink.Only a dirty lazy person will be dumping a pile of dirty plates in the sink waiting for another person to wash it..doing all this will lessen the stress of home chorus.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Auladimeji(m): 3:09am On Jun 20, 2020
I also noticed that too

Sometimes, I asked myself that "Are you really crushing on that lady/damsel

After marriage, women will stop taking care of themselves
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by khia: 3:12am On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
if both parents are unemployed.i have seen couples without a job whose marriage cot sponsored by their parents and wen they start bearing kids it is the grand parents who took over the upkeep of the kids
. That's why I said a couple should prepare for marriage, financially as well as emotionally.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by ololo12: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2020
So, it's a case of water will always find it's level, yeh?

sexylassie2:
When you marry a broke husband, you stop taking care of yourself to reduce burden and stop him from having heart attack.

If you dress beautiful for a broke husband he might start to think you are cheating.

The best is just be in the same level as he is, so that he won't have high bp.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by MedicH: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

How come your men in the family are disabled and paralyzed.?

Who una offend??

Lol abeg i no wan laugh. But it's something else oo. I wonder how these ladies feel when they broke shame hard working young men but their brothers are at home waiting for them to marry so that some light can enter the family. It's ridiculous. See the post where a man that earns 70k is asked to pay 120k to support his wife's brother's marriage. Which means on a norms, na generational issue.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Greatzeus(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol
That means you are implying that to look attractive is hardwork for them ladies grin
Bros, very very hard work. Do you how long it takes an average woman to dress and apply make up?
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by imdavid704(f): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Volkswagen90:
that ur DP sends some signals, u don't need work, i know what u need, i won't say it.

Wat undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
imdavid704:

Wat undecided undecided undecided
u need me(u need Volkswagen)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Why Are Guyz Scared Of Asking Cute Gurlz Out ? / SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.