Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ (1010 Views)

Did God Really Hate Esau For No Reason? / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Christians/Muslims/Others - Why Do You Want Everyone Else To Join Your Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by ForensikOrder: 2:09am On Oct 10, 2021
I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST! like and comment if u agree

Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Anti christ is someone who will sit in church position and declare he is God after performing great miracle and signs

He is going to do the same thing Jesus did when Jesus declared I AM he... He is the opposite of Jesus... It is a spiritual thing it has nothing to do with united nations or vaccine or physical wars
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by petra1(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Anti christ is someone who will sit in church position

Not church but Jerusalem temple. its a Jewish thing not church
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by helinues: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Funny religion people, they always claim their religion is the best.

Even with the religion in Nigeria, I doubt if 20% of Nigeria adults would make heaven
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2021
petra1:

Not church but Jerusalem temple. its a Jewish thing not church
no read revelation well not Jerusalem rather Europe and it church because temple means church

2 Thessalonians 2:4 ►
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

New Living Translation
He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by petra1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
no read revelation well not Jerusalem rather Europe and it church because temple means church

2 Thessalonians 2:4 ►
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

New Living Translation
He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

The whole thing about about the tribulatuon is a jewish affair. firstly the church would have been raptured to heaven at this time. The time of the Gentiles (church age) would have been over.

The Jews will embrace the antichrist as thier messiah. He will rebuilld the temple in Jerusalem and after 3 and half year. he will enter the temple claiming to be God. thats what Daniel call Abomination of desolution. At yjis point the eyws of the jews will open. They will realise that the jesus they killed was the true messiah. The jews will revolt against him . This will lead to the great persecution
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by ForensikOrder: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Anti christ is someone who will sit in church position and declare he is God after performing great miracle and signs

He is going to do the same thing Jesus did when Jesus declared I AM he... He is the opposite of Jesus... It is a spiritual thing it has nothing to do with united nations or vaccine or physical wars
The United nations are soldiers of the antichrist you closed minded shill. and the Anti CHrist is already here lurking with the elites, they are using the Covid Vaccine to gives all the mark of the beast 666

1 Like

Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by sonmvayina(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
I hate Thanos....
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
petra1:

The whole thing about about the tribulatuon is a jewish affair. firstly the church would have been raptured to heaven at this time. The time of the Gentiles (church age) would have been over.

The Jews will embrace the antichrist as thier messiah. He will rebuilld the temple in Jerusalem and after 3 and half year. he will enter the temple claiming to be God. thats what Daniel call Abomination of desolution. At yjis point the eyws of the jews will open. They will realise that the jesus they killed was the true messiah. The jews will revolt against him . This will lead to the great persecution
bye
Re: I Want Everyone To Know That I Really Hate The Anti-christ by petra1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
bye

i can give bible verses if you want me to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Found This On Her Doorstep / Artificial Intelligent "Pastor" Preached To 300 Members In Germany / Thou Shalt NEVER Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.